1. You only attack org where Hordes are most vulnerable. Specially after a server restart, when it's sleeping time and server crashes I won't bother logging back in. You can kill Garrosh for all I care, he is not my King anyways. And about that with Gurthalak? Yea that's why lots of people rerolled Ret Pallys cuz of the overpowered bugs. They need it to cover up their lack of skill. such shame.

You guys aren't even that close beating the record of the legendary Horde raid that farmed Alliance in Stormwind for 4-6 hours and it was during the peek hours of the server where everything died in Stormwind. This raid is just, meh....boring... Trying hard.

Well, keep trying harder.
    Could you please explain how are we supposed to expect server crash? We had raid buffing and getting ready just before it crashed, could have even go earlier not being for Molten giving at least half of the raid Combat Bug all the time.

Another difference is that when we hit OG, server is guaranteed to start lagging. On the other hand, Horde can kill Wrynn in a secluded area without anyone even knowing *pull through wall jkjk* and then proceed to kill NPCs in Trade District without any sign of lag + by that time 90% of players won't even bother getting PVP flagged.

Anyway, was a nice raid, 500 more Honorable Kills and Garrosh kill for even more guildies.

Thanks everyone who participated, both Horde and Alliance :)

2. @cantalo
    The horde nor Alliance wait for pros to be on and then attack a city they just go in kill ppl I fail to see the reason why you have a prob with this.

3. Was a fun raid either way.

Next time I'll use my recently acquired paladin ~

4. A couple things on this:
    1- If you thing Garrosh is the hardest boss to raid, please by all means try doing Ragnaros 25 Heroic or Ascendant Council 10 or 25 HC (25 HC has not yet been killed in Molten). I'd say even Baleroc 25 HC and Ryolith 25 HC even tho they are easy they are harder than Garrosh even with Org against you. Soon we'll be able to add Zon'ozz 25 HC, Warmaster 25 HC, Spine 25 HC and Madness 25 HC to the list of bosses harder than Garrosh. (Other bosses in DS HC are easy :P)
    2- Even tho I had fun with this raid and died a couple time reckstorming with gurth in the middle of all of you hehe (Normal one from madness not stonk enuff :( ) I do have to agree you showed up at horde's low point of the day, we had 10 ppl online in guild when at 18:00 we could build a 40m group to counter yours from our guild alone (even tho we are pve pplz hue hue)

Anyhow gz on the raid, it was fun, I'm actually happy you do it at this time and not around high population time because if you raid Garros while we are raiding I'm gonna hate u so hard for lagging the server :D
    I meant pvp boss, but attempting Garrrosh with 10 or 25 man raids is pretty difficult to do itself (smallest we have done is 29). However I am sure some pve bosses are harder.

We make raids based on how many people are online. However, if there is so much demand for a prime time raid, then I think its time we did one at 18:00 server time. Remember, you guys asked for it :P

I just hope no-one comes and exploits bugs to drop everyone's fps to 1 (you know who you are, I know who you are, and we BOTH know what bug I speak of)

5. Well I got somewhere between 450 and 500 HKs, I keep very close track since I am closing in on 250k, don't know how you got that little.

Another thing is the server time... When we raid early, we used to get called out by Ilyanah for "not playing when MfD's peak time is". When we do that, we are called out by others for "raiding too late". There's no way we can satisfy everyone's need to die at the same time, that's why we choose our times to do everything randomly, just upon seeing we have enough people online and willing to go.

About the Gurthalak Paladin, there was 1 in the entire raid. We're lucky he's good enough to carry us all (read "spawns enough tentacles").
    He got that many kills because he wasn't there. Any man that hides his character name can't be trusted about anything he says.

Thank god we had an army of tentacles, thanks Vio!!

CantaloBungga
    Well, I searched on google "Wrath of Hell Legion Stormwind" and found it. I watched and found out that this is the guild that farmed SW for 5+ hours with only 40 man. I give these guys credit even if I fought against them. They deserved it.

[YT]xMFbiCMPDlc[/YT]

7. pshh i was at 1 fps the whole time noto my the only thing i was doing was flying around and killing the mages and warlocks that where sitting higher that our melee couldnt reach :P xD #laptop ftw

8. Well, I searched on google "Wrath of Hell Legion Stormwind" and found it. I watched and found out that this is the guild that farmed SW for 5+ hours with only 40 man. I give these guys credit even if I fought against them. They deserved it.

[YT]xMFbiCMPDlc[/YT]
    Raid starts at 12:45
    Video ends at 2:05

2:05-12:45=5 hours. #math.

I see virtually no resistance in that video, why don't horde guilds try this now? Better yet, why don't they do rated BGs against us?

And if you like horde guilds so much, why not transfer over and try to beat us, rather than join our raids (apparently...) and then tell us how bad they were. You aren't really needed, and all you seem to do is lie about everything.

Better yet, try to organize your own Org raids, then let me know how those go.

9. Well, I searched on google "Wrath of Hell Legion Stormwind" and found it. I watched and found out that this is the guild that farmed SW for 5+ hours with only 40 man. I give these guys credit even if I fought against them. They deserved it.

[YT]xMFbiCMPDlc[/YT]

WoHL is a great Horde pvp Guild but i doubt they've held it for 5+ hours and the last time i remember them trying to hold it they got wiped in the ally AH then they went and finished off the king at like 10:46(EST) i give no doubts that they have the same capacity and skill to hold it like our guild did but us killing garrosh then holding outside his hut for 36 minutes then moving to the duel area and still continuing to hold for another 20+ minutes is a lot to handle even if the server was reset people formed a raid to try to kill us and we still wiped them. It's a lot of work to do Even without TeamSpeak(raidcall)

CantaloBungga
    @notoriouss
    That video is edited, would you like to watch a 5 hour video? Cuz I don't. I was there fighting them, After they killed the king they farmed alliance in trade district for hours. I don't know why that isn't shown in the vid But imagine 40 man surviving in SW for 5 hours.

@Violane
    That isn't MFD, stupid. Learn to read. MFD is only strong cuz of the former members of Wrath of Hell Legion transferred over there to MFD, heck Mad Company also got members from Wrath of Hell Legion.

11. -

I know what happened to WoHL and most of their members went to MFD but still that's what im talking about it's the same topic at the time. trust me i went in and corrected a lot of tings i said. butt still as i was saying.

12. or... maybe... they weren't in there for 5 hours.

I have already established that nothing you said can be believed.

If WoHL wants to be remembered, they should attempt it now when there are alliance to fight them, not unskilled fellows such as yourself.

As for camping for 5 hours, we were in Org for an hour yesterday and only by abusing a massive bug that causes fps to drop to 1 were they able to retake it. You wouldn't know however, because you weren't there.

13. only by abusing a massive bug that causes fps to drop to 1 were they able to retake it.

Shoutout to the soulless

Broxxigar
    or... maybe... they weren't in there for 5 hours.

I have already established that nothing you said can be believed.

If WoHL wants to be remembered, they should attempt it now when there are alliance to fight them, not unskilled fellows such as yourself.

As for camping for 5 hours, we were in Org for an hour yesterday and only by abusing a massive bug that causes fps to drop to 1 were they able to retake it. You wouldn't know however, because you weren't there.
    What bug? If you mean Ring of Frost it's no one's fault, it does drop FPS if there's a lot of people, still every time I attack a raid with more than 30 people in Garrosh's room my FPS goes down to 1 and I usualy play at 160+

15. ive played with MC , they're bad and disorganized thats all im saying

no hate just facts

First 1234 ... Last