1. Another successful orge raid!

Mad Company Raid From Tonight was awesome and a lot of fun after killed garrosh we camped outside in the middle of org and proceeded to kill horde and pretty much own org for the time being.. Good Raid MC http://imgur.com/DrAgrFI,SRvzoKw,ix2APOK,Ht0fTBe#3
    http://imgur.com/DrAgrFI,SRvzoKw,ix2APOK,Ht0fTBe#2
    http://imgur.com/DrAgrFI,SRvzoKw,ix2APOK,Ht0fTBe#1

2. -

*cough* just after server restart *cough*

3. Actually server crashed just as we were finishing buffing.

Then the server went down, so we had to regather the raid.

Given that we proceeded to own orgrimmar for about 45 mins, I'm amazed that this is even an excuse.

4. Actually server crashed just as we were finishing buffing.

Then the server went down, so we had to regather the raid.

Given that we proceeded to own orgrimmar for about 45 mins, I'm amazed that this is even an excuse.
    sums it up pretty well...

Was a fun raid, untill the 1 fps ofc :D

CantaloBungga
    Mad Company, lol. Again, always searching for holes in the system and abuses it.
    *Edit: Ret Paladin with Gurth. nuff said

Based on the timestamps and server time on that messy screenshots (11pm Server time). The Horde are asleep and you invaded after a server restart. Naturally you guys would be successful, not much Horde would be defending Garrosh and it would be an easy life in there. It is not a satisfying victory if you ask me.

Why not raid during the afternoon server time? Where the server actually start to get a lot of que. Cuz you guys know. It is tough *** hard to kill Garrosh at that time.

6. 4 posts since you made your account and all 4 about us. Thanks for your support.

CantaloBungga
    4 posts since you made your account and all 4 about us. Thanks for your support.
    I am your in your guild, of course I would support you guys. But I'm just voicing out what I see. You would do everything to win, even if it means abusing bugs and imbalances. I just don't want to be there if you lose cuz it would be ****ing devastating for you. You have 1 thing in common with a Warrior class, and that is Raging. Go roll one.

8. Pathetic attempt at trolling.

As I explained, I was making the raid before the server crashed. As for your complaints about us abusing bugs, I find that hilarious, because you have no basis for such a claim. Back it up with some proof bud, then maybe people will take you seriously.

You got into our guild, why not share the character name?

And apparently, paladins can't use Gurth because it's bugged? Or it's only wrong when players in MC use it, its totally fine if a paladin from anywhere else uses a bugged weapon, of course.

As for your last point, this is our 5th successful raid on Garrosh. I don't believe there was a queue for this one, sure, but in the previous ones there have been up to 200 people in queue. You are correct however when you say that Garrosh is a hard boss to raid, the hardest in game as a matter of fact. When we make these raids, it takes significant effort to do so. We have to account not just for the dps, the number of hordes, and the healers, but also the amount of lag it puts on the server.

Its easy to sit there and criticize those that you are jealous of, but if you attempt to raid Garrosh yourself, in the afternoon as you say, then please post some screenshots of your success. Otherwise, learn to respect those that attempt to make this server a bit more fun.

Know what I personally think? I think you come here to post about us, because you are extremely jealous of our success. Yes we are the largest pvp guild on the server, yes no hordes will do rated BGs against us, and yes we have many top arena players. Maybe you should take some tips from those that you hate so much, and you too can learn how to pvp.

Enjoy the server, we look forward to raiding your beloved Garrosh again soon!

9. Pathetic attempt at trolling.

As I explained, I was making the raid before the server crashed. As for your complaints about us abusing bugs, I find that hilarious, because you have no basis for such a claim. Back it up with some proof bud, then maybe people will take you seriously.

And apparently, paladins can't use Gurth because it's bugged? Or it's only wrong when players in MC use it, its totally fine if a paladin from anywhere else uses a bugged weapon, of course.

As for your last point, this is our 5th successful raid on Garrosh. I don't believe there was a queue for this one, sure, but in the previous ones there have been up to 200 people in queue. You are correct however when you say that Garrosh is a hard boss to raid, the hardest in game as a matter of fact. When we make these raids, it takes significant effort to do so. We have to account not just for the dps, the number of hordes, and the healers, but also the amount of lag it puts on the server.

Its easy to sit there and criticize those that you are jealous of, but if you attempt to raid Garrosh yourself, in the afternoon as you say, then please post some screenshots of your success. Otherwise, learn to respect those that attempt to make this server a bit more fun.

Know what I personally think? I think you come here to post about us, because you are extremely jealous of our success. Yes we are the largest pvp guild on the server, yes no hordes will do rated BGs against us, and yes we have many top arena players. Maybe you should take some tips from those that you hate so much, and you too can learn how to pvp.

Shots fired.

10. I once did a PUG raid on Org and other leaders man it was a mess I know what work it takes to set one of these raids.Their is always some moron that signals the horde and make it impossible for us to down him luckily for us we had time and good ppl o our side minus one traitor of a rouge who threatened that if he don't get an inv he would signal the horde.

Appreciate you guys for sharing this.
    I wonder who I can talk to about setting a PVP event like this.

balls2dawallz

haha

I was online all last night just chillin' fishing, saw defense thing go off kept fishing unbothered for entire time you occupied.

so you occupied Valley of strength, wouldn't say all of orgrimmar.. but gg maybe next time ill get off my lazy arse and combust or m.shot :p

12. Hitting all of org is the work of 2 raids, but thanks for idea... Should try it out.

Blaze whisper me on Notoriiouss when you see me on :)

Broxxigar
    Pathetic attempt at trolling.

A couple things on this:
    1- If you thing Garrosh is the hardest boss to raid, please by all means try doing Ragnaros 25 Heroic or Ascendant Council 10 or 25 HC (25 HC has not yet been killed in Molten). I'd say even Baleroc 25 HC and Ryolith 25 HC even tho they are easy they are harder than Garrosh even with Org against you. Soon we'll be able to add Zon'ozz 25 HC, Warmaster 25 HC, Spine 25 HC and Madness 25 HC to the list of bosses harder than Garrosh. (Other bosses in DS HC are easy :P)
    2- Even tho I had fun with this raid and died a couple time reckstorming with gurth in the middle of all of you hehe (Normal one from madness not stonk enuff :( ) I do have to agree you showed up at horde's low point of the day, we had 10 ppl online in guild when at 18:00 we could build a 40m group to counter yours from our guild alone (even tho we are pve pplz hue hue)

Anyhow gz on the raid, it was fun, I'm actually happy you do it at this time and not around high population time because if you raid Garros while we are raiding I'm gonna hate u so hard for lagging the server :D

strix
    Why is it that garrosh is located in the middle of OG, literally where all players hang out while the SW boss is quite isolated and can be sneak killed?

15. Why is it that garrosh is located in the middle of OG, literally where all players hang out while the SW boss is quite isolated and can be sneak killed?
    Blame Blizzard for being Horde fanboys.

123 ... Last