CantaloBungga
    I remember that back when I played, their raids always failed to mine.
    There was one day that I logged and server was lagging a lot. I logged in the middle of Orgrimmar so I used hearthstone, then server said ''5 minutes before restart''. When my hearthstone cast completed, they were raiding. I was abble to make a raid and wipe them before the restart.
    Good times... back in WotLK days me and my old guild used to 120 man Orgrimmar once a week :P. Horde were so scared they sent spies to the other faction to know when I was recruiting. Sometimes they would get some raids and defend, but sometimes even with raids they would fail.
    gg ez
    We were just talking about WoHL and now you're back. AMAZING!
    Show proof or it didn't happen.

2. We were just talking about WoHL and now you're back. AMAZING!
    Show proof or it didn't happen.
    I remember WoHL people saying this many times after they were owned by my raids, for example at one day their raid couldn't stop my for the alliance no GS requirement raid at TB :P
    Don't have SSs since it happened 2 years ago, but I'm sure there are at least a few people here and in Ragnaros that used to play when that happened.

3. I remember WoHL people saying this many times after they were owned by my raids, for example at one day their raid couldn't stop my for the alliance no GS requirement raid at TB :P
    Don't have SSs since it happened 2 years ago, but I'm sure there are at least a few people here and in Ragnaros that used to play when that happened.
    Caylaara is back. Speak of the devil. Some how I knew this was inevitable.

4. Video recordings of the raid and Orgrimmar.

Allow 10 seconds of lag at start of video, some issue with Twitch I believe.

Garrosh: http://www.twitch.tv/creath69/c/4861230

Org Farm: http://www.twitch.tv/creath69/c/4861202

Broxxigar
    I've been under people using Elixir of Giant Growth + Kirill + Gigantic Feast + gnome hat xmog + Engeneering malfunction Evil + Time Warp, they were around the size of Orgrimmar and sure some ppl lagged, but ppl with decent computers had no issues. That's the same as it happens when u attack with a lot of visual garrosh and ur FPS drops to 1, it's not an exploit or anything of the sort, and people who get in AFTER the mount was summoned experience exact same fate as u if their computer grapics are high and their computers can't handle it.

tl;dr It's not an exploit it's what happens when bad computers get their graphics challenged.

6. We tested this heavily in Elwynn.

What happened was that those that were present while the bug was set up would lag, whereas those that came after wouldn't (I was part of both parties, once while being setup, and once when not). We ran tests where some players were present in the vicinity, and some weren't, then swapped the parties.

There are some weird interactions happening with mammoths, giant elixirs and other size increasing items.

If Ginger didn't do it on purpose, then my apologies for assuming it was on purpose. I wasn't going to report him to GMs anyway (bit hard to prove intent/fps drops). I do plan on testing it thoroughly to send it to GMs.

I will say this, I did not notice fps drops until someone (loving the use of that word) used their mammoth, so I can assume as of now that mammoth scaling effects fps more than one would expect (significantly so).

7. "I also know that he has used this exploit before."

Explain, please?

8. Someone told me you used it to make them lag.

Again, hard to prove intent O.o

9. Wording is harsh on you, guess I felt that you knew what you were doing and did it to mess with raid. I do apologize for that, its unfair to you if you had no intention on making fps drop.

I now wonder where this leaves world pvp, will all world pvp events devolve into who can make a gigantic mount and crash everyone... Moreover, is this a bug, or does this happen on retail as well...

At least can't mount inside with Garrosh, so that won't be an issue.

10. If MC were really any good, rather than deciding "hey we have people sitting around bored, let's raid Org", we'd obviously wait half a day until server prime time so there'd be 150 horde hanging around (though I can see how any less that 150 horde vs 40 of us may be seen as unfair).

Furthermore, we'd do it wearing vicious gear, because we wouldn't want to be seen to be exploiting good stats.

And next time I guess we shouldn't plan a server crash.

This thread isn't nearly as obnoxious as the 8 billion BG videos Ilyanah puts out.

I suppose the hate is to be expected considering it's Srbijeras but...really?

11. That's how so many ppl get rich selling Gigantic Feast and Elixir of Giant Growth :D

Still winner prize goes to:
    Thanks for sharing this now I can get rich !

And so began the great PvE guilds war!

*grabs popcorn*
    The PVE guild war never began as some guilds had access to PTR DS molten realm first DS lost it's shine after this I tell ya.

CantaloBungga
    wow! threads have been erased. looks like someone clicked the report button.

13. The PVE guild war never began as some guilds had access to PTR DS molten realm first DS lost it's shine after this I tell ya.
    Tell me of one boss in Molten in DS that has a different tactic than retail and you might be right. This content is YEARS old, there is a thousand videos and guides on how to kill everything, PTR is for bug reporting and testing. If you follow retail guides/videos/tactics you are as capable to get realm/molten first as anyone else, the fact that we were faster (at least in normal for now) only means we followed same tactics as everyone but did more DPS thus getting ahead faster.

14. Tell me of one boss in Molten in DS that has a different tactic than retail and you might be right. This content is YEARS old, there is a thousand videos and guides on how to kill everything, PTR is for bug reporting and testing. If you follow retail guides/videos/tactics you are as capable to get realm/molten first as anyone else, the fact that we were faster (at least in normal for now) only means we followed same tactics as everyone but did more DPS thus getting ahead faster.
    Molten first is also an achievement on it's own cuz of the bugs and how hard it is when a instance is released.

15. Molten first is also an achievement on it's own cuz of the bugs and how hard it is when a instance is released.
    I know, what I meant is you were claiming that PTR DS changed anything, when on reality if you had a good raid comp and followed retail tactics you could easily oneshoot 8/8 the day it came out, the Thrall bug took us all by surprise and was only thing that kinda ****ed the race.

First ... 2345 Last