1. Queue times

Well I think I finally decided to play the Sargeras realm, although the queue times always seem to be ever so long. I was just wondering, is this due to people being off school to why they're so long and how often on average does it take to get into the realm?

treetops422
    Depending on the time of of day it can take up to 60 minutes. But usually its instant. If you log on during peak times, when people are getting off of school\work it is going to take a while. Also right when the daily RDF HC resets is another peak time, but not as bad. Then you have the weekly raid resets another peak. Yet again another bottleneck is the weekend.

If you donate and become a donor you do not have to wait. I believe it is a one time fee of 13$. I am strapped for cash atm, but I will surely donate soon :).

P.s. I usually log in at night, so idk maybe there is a long que all day.

3. I usually don't have much of an issue with que times (because I stay up at night, when most people would sleep due to my schedule), but on the rare occasion that I do see ques, I've seen as much as 500.

Which isn't bad. I can usually log in within the hour with that.

4. Mostly because its summer, before summer queues started around 14h server time, but now there is already 200 queue around 12h server time, its even worse over weekend.

5. try to log on early in the morning to try to avoid queues that would be your best bet

6. Back in my days we had 6+ hour queue times, you have seen nothing!

7. 3000 queue of lorderon back in 2011/12 ah the good old days

8. 3000 queue of lorderon back in 2011/12 ah the good old days
    I dont really think that were the good old days

PlacebosServant
    3000 queue of lorderon back in 2011/12 ah the good old days
    ohh yeah. I remember that day when I almoust got r1 but then i got the job at Placebo's. :)