1. oh noes, celebrity's on a wow private server, they must be great competitive gamers ! :cool:

lol just *rolls eyes*

2. I used to have a crush on the Alliance Fernlox. I believe he even sent me an autograph. I wonder what happened to him.
    orcs kidnappd n bren washed him u_u

3. When sargeras was still wotlk, those were the good times.
    Very good times indeed

4. For me those are the cocky people that only enjoyed pvp/who became recognized for it/ and stood in elwynn/durotar for most of their time spent on this realm.
    even though you were not from those people you are pretty well known ;^)
    Isnt that Fern in nuttshell O.o

huehuehue

5. When sargeras was still wotlk, those were the good times.
    Aye, the times of doing Violet Hold and CoS per day and that's it.
    The days of running fully bugged Naxxramas.
    The days when you kill Thaddius which had no mechanics and gave you the "Immortal" and "Undying" tittle.
    The days when stat scaling and half the spells didn't even work properly.
    The days of voting those overpowered leveling weapons and killing level 80's.

Good times, good times.

Any other players that used to play on WotLK around here still? I've been playing from the day Sargeras opened, don't really consider myself as a "bigshot" whatever that's suppose to mean, but I do miss some of the old folks from guilds: Addicted, Aggressor, True Core and of course I miss Jujubokar and his ****ing Hillsbrad guild :p

I used to go by the name of Leona (druid), until the forum admin decided to take it lol.

6. Aye, the times of doing Violet Hold and CoS per day and that's it.
    The days of running fully bugged Naxxramas.
    The days when you kill Thaddius which had no mechanics and gave you the "Immortal" and "Undying" tittle.
    The days when stat scaling and half the spells didn't even work properly.
    The days of voting those overpowered leveling weapons and killing level 80's.

Good times, good times.

Any other players that used to play on WotLK around here still? I've been playing from the day Sargeras opened, don't really consider myself as a "bigshot" whatever that's suppose to mean, but I do miss some of the old folks from guilds: Addicted, Aggressor, True Core and of course I miss Jujubokar and his ****ing Hillsbrad guild :p

I used to go by the name of Leona (druid), until the forum admin decided to take it lol.
    Finally someone who remembers Juju, seems like everyone else forgot about the damn Sargeras legend :(

7. Finally someone who remembers Juju, seems like everyone else forgot about the damn Sargeras legend :(
    Sapz, you used to yell at me a lot for not going for AV towers :p

Anyway whatever happened to Juju, I reckon he probably transferred to Ragnaros after the Cata update.

hairyhobbitxoxo

Millennium will never die!

1 year aniversary.

9. The wintraders? They are banned or ashemed.

PlacebosServant
    The wintraders? They are banned or ashemed.
    Justice was served by my Lord Placebo.

11. For me it was more about the community and the players i got to know, not about the content. I haven't had that much fun after that.

12. Justice was served by my Lord Placebo.
    And he serves to one and only true grandmaster...

The one that knows it all....

Peregrinservant
    Indeed Grandmaster,you are right.As always i bow for your excellence.

14. Cant tell if the (previously) notorious ones are keeping a low profile, or are their days of pvp heroism are over ;0

Linia
    Cant tell if the (previously) notorious ones are keeping a low profile, or are their days of pvp heroism are over ;0
    go to sleep

First 1234 ... Last