1. Cali!

Just wanted to see who we got from CALI!!!

or where you came when you visited!

I'm in so-cal right now near Laguna beach. Called Laguna Niguel

2. how I wish I was "going back to cali"
    Stuck in Dallas Tx for the moment.

ive lived in Southern Ca a few different times in my life spread out over decades. Bakersfield when I was still in elementary school. We actually lived way out in the country or it was back then. In 2011 i spent a year in the high desert in the armpit of CA, Ca city (not my choice). I plan on moving back but to northern cali or OR, i do not like the desert, or much of anything that is SoCal . Maybe Ventura co. but would much rather be near some trees, rivers, salmon and trout fishing, and Nature.

Favorite places in Ca would have to be gold country more specific Yosemite. Had the chance to see it in spring time when all the waterfalls were really flowing and that is probably my favorite place i have ever been to or visited on Earth. Angles camp/frogtown and the Greatful dead further fest they have there was magical. I am sure the mushrooms we foraged on helped. I am also fond of Humboldt (emerald triangle! /cough) redwoods and sequoias. Venice was cool and the campground connected to the beach in Malibu was awesome. As for holywierd and the rest of LA, SoCal for that matter im not much of a fan. But I would go there in a heartbeat to get away from here.

3. Hello :) Guys nice to meet ya

I have lived in Southern Cali all my life. My husband and I live in Thousand Oaks right now and soon to move to Santa Barbara Ca to be closer to family. I can't wait to get back to the beach! I was born in Santa Monica Ca and my husband was born in Honolulu Hi. but grew up in Santa Barbara Ca. Our favorite places are our beautiful Mountains and Beaches. We love the outdoors and love to go hiking and spend time with family and friends.

We play on Frostwolf realm, and soon on Stormstout when MoP goes live.

Have fun
    Blackraven ^^

4. whats up Cali peoples! born and raised in So Cal. im from chino hills. i play Frostwolf server at the moment. id be down to roll on Warsong if i had some pvp buddies.

Unavenged
    So-cal born and raised as well here. Reside in Oceanside still lol. I play on Ragnaros on horde. Hope to see some of you in game!

6. Been trying to relocate to CA from PA for the last 2 years but my plans keep getting postponed :(

If anyone in the LA or surrounding areas is looking for a roommate, send me a PM!

Jewishterror
    Orange County, CA. North county csuf area

101ownz101
    San Jose California born and raised live in Copperopolis now in the middle of nowhere haha

9. hey im from orange county ^^ mission viejo

10. Went to California last August, saw San Fransisco and Muir woods :D

12 Last