1. [A] <Heat> EU PvE guild

Heat is a European based PvE guild, forged on 24th of August, 2014. Our goal is to create and maintain a well organized end-game raiding guild with challenging environment. However, at the same time we strive to be home for people, who don't forget that all this dragon killing is actually supposed to be fun, since in the end it's just a game.

Raiding

Currently we run RS25heroic once a week and we're planning to start progressing with our second group in a week or two. Also, we run ICC25h 2 or 3 times per week. First run already got LoD down, whereas second run is killing Sindra and giving some shots at Lich King too (41% currently). When we feel like it, we make BQL run right before reset to get some shinies for our alts.
    We don't do many normal runs, however we do few RS25n runs a week and ICC25n when we feel like it.

Our raidtime is 6PM server time.
    We use DKP for loot distribution and Ventrilo for communication.

Progression:
    ICC10H 12/12 (watch it!)
    RS10H 4/4 (watch it!)
    ICC25H 12/12 (watch it!)
    RS25H 4/4 (watch it!)

Joining us

First and foremost, we are looking for loyal, selfless players, who knows what does it mean to be a team player and put maximum effort into reaching guilds goals, but also knows that a guild is not just achievement/gear machine, thus doesn't forget to socialize, find friends and have fun.
    Requirements for applicants:
    ~ knowledge. Extremely good knowledge of their own class as well as boss mechanics is a must-have.
    ~ raid awareness. An ability to react fast and respond to changing circumstances is extremely important.
    ~ gear. We are not strict over things like gearscore, however applicants are expected to have properly itemized gear that would at least let them carry their own weight in heroic raids.
    ~ English knowledge. This requirement is pretty obvious since Heat is an English speaking guild. You do not need to speak 'like a sir', however an ability to understand other people and reply them is needed.
    ~ attitude. There is no way the importance of this point could be stressed out enough. We want dedicated and patient people for our raids. Also, ragers, quitters, drama makers and people who are unable to take a step without being an a-hole towards someone are NOT welcome. It isn't easy to tell such things from the application alone, however people with crappy attitude gets removed pretty soon once they show it in the guild.

If you are interested in joining us, please apply here.
    Keep in mind that the application is the only way for us to decide on accepting you into the guild. Also, our requirements are set really high. Therefore, convince us. Show us what you know. Show us your effort. Make sure your answers are as detailed as possible. Don't forget that we're interested in what YOU would do in a particular situation, not others. "I'll watch a video" or "I don't know" are bad answers.

Give us couple of days to review your application. Whispering officers and nagging to check your application sooner will not help you in any way.
    Also, we DO NOT recruit via whispers. If you whisper an officer, he will tell you to apply on the website. Thus, don't bother with trying to get into the guild with some sort of "ingame-whisper-application-thing".

It is highly advisable to at least look through our rules (Guild rules, ranks, DKP, etc.) before applying and read them thoroughly if you have been accepted.

Our crew:
    Guild Master: Barrni
    Officers: Cinn, Soz

Visit us @ heat.rag.shivtr.com

2. Omegod.

BARNI OFFICER... RILY????????!!!!????

But good after all. Happy with the current progress.

~ Myph.

3. omegod.

Barni officer... Rily????????!!!!????

But good after all. Happy with the current progress.

~ myph.
    otterxxxxx

4. otter x kill all vile so vile no kill all raid bcoz all raid is nob. bb

5. Rilyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? :p

6. Prolly my lowest ever dps on bane. xD Was lagging so much effin cheap laptop.

7. soo every time u as guild cant kill HLK u disband guild and make new 1...and start all over again.
    What the point of that?

8. Ewwwww Elwa and Barni officers

9. soo every time u as guild cant kill HLK u disband guild and make new 1...and start all over again.
    What the point of that?
    Too bad you don't have a clue what you're talking about. (;

10. Ofc. U better get me LOD by next Sunday or I will just gdisband.
    No need for nab suc guilds.

11. Too bad you don't have a clue what you're talking about. (;
    I'm not sure what he's talking about either, please explain. D:

12. Anywayyyy.

We got our first Bane and RS10h last night, woot woot!

Bane

[YT]9IQaIqfb9Yg[/YT]

Our Bane team:
    Barrney as solo (!) tank,
    Grette & Rifokelt healing,
    Myph, Elwamage, Hornyhorns, Break, Darkiz, Osthyveln, Otterx as our pewpew!

RS10hc

[YT]accIq8m2CeQ[/YT]

Our dwagonslayews team:
    Barrney and Tamplier as tanks,
    Osthyveln & Rifokelt healing,
    Myph, Elwamage, Hornyhorns, Break, Otterx, Grette as our pewpew!

Grats to everyone on shinies and achievements. Also big thanks to Osthyveln for videos. (:

13. I'm not sure what he's talking about either, please explain. D:
    i think what he is saying is that guilds that are newly made dont go KO bane within 5 days of being formed. Leo you know and remember how hard it was for EoA back in the day. We started pugging 10n and then 25n for months until we had a decent bane group and even that took months for us to get and when we got it the whole raid got the achievement that was in what like november or december a whole 4-5 months after the guild formed not 5 days and labled as progression. You cant label something progression when over half the people in the raid have lod or bane already.

anyways i dint come here to bash guild just to explain the point that this seems to happen a lot on molten when a guild dies out it gets revived under a new name 2-3 times. Good luck to all the members and wish you best of luck.

btw both the YT videos wont play?

12311 ... Last