1. What does Sargeras need?

Hey
    I normally play on the WotLK servers. Having played only one month of Cata on live servers, I'd like to give it's content a proper go.

So what classes/roles are in demand? For example, on Ragnaros, Tanks are extremely in demand and are the least played class; playing a tank will typically get you an instant queue pop on RDF, and people will beg you to run a heroic with them.

Thanks

2. Tanks, healers and ranged dps are quite in demand in pve guild now.
    That should give you the big picture of whats going on.

3. Tanks, healers and ranged dps are quite in demand in pve guild now.
    That should give you the big picture of whats going on.
    Say what ? I see many Hunters than mages in Sarg and their is always one hunter who wisp me when I start a rdf.

4. You'll never go wrong with playing a tank although I would say just choose a class you enjoy. If you enjoy playing a class, you'll naturally get better at it which will help get you into raids, guilds, etc.

5. Ok, I'm going to give my honest answer to your question.

Choose an overpowerbugged class.

1. Ret Paladin
    2. Hunter
    3. Enhancement Shaman

There you go.

Linia
    ok, i'm going to give my honest answer to your question.

1. Blood death knight
    2. Unholy death knight
    3. Frost death knight

there you go.
    ;^) .

7. Why do people keep going on with this BS?

Stop seriously. You have no idea oh how a class is meant to be played, how it was on retail and how it is actually bugged here then please stop with the bull****.

8. Why do people keep going on with this BS?

Stop seriously. You have no idea oh how a class is meant to be played, how it was on retail and how it is actually bugged here then please stop with the bull****.
    hehehe. These people doesn't even know that their bugged.

I asked an enhancement shaman, Why is your damage so High even with green gear? His answer, "Enhancement Shamans are supposed to be this way". ZOINKS

9. Ok, I'm going to give my honest answer to your question.

1. Ret Paladin
    2. Hunter
    3. Enhancement Shaman

There you go.
    How are hunters bugged? O.o

10. cray cray

From what I have seen in my guild is that for 25 man DS we tend to lack some range dps, like good ele shamans, mages, and hunters. Also there seems to be a severe lack of good shadow priests. Warlocks and boomkins dont do that good deeps.

Usually its hard to get in as a tank because other people are already known tanks that we use.
    although there is also many 10 man that we need tanks for. Honestly dont see enough Feral druids. I see a lot of blood DK and paladins. There is also a stigma on protwarriors and they arnt performing as well as other tanks.

As healers go its a similar case as tanks, where they fill up fast for 25 mans, but are needed in 10 man. Priests and druids just arnt doing as much heals as shammans and paladins, although we have several disc preists that do really well.

As far as melee dps goes its always hard to get in. DK's and rogues tend to do the least dps. Rets Warriors and Enh shammans do really good deeps.

Linia
    Why do people keep going on with this BS?

typical death knight player defending his class which is broken beyound comprehension

12. typical death knight player defending his class which is broken beyound comprehension
    Negatively bugged.. You do understand that right? That I actually know how my class is meant to work.... Not all of us here are actually oblivious on how things work.

I'm just leaving these here...

GCD Delay
    Rune Usage
    Scourge Strike's Damage
    Dark Sim
    Ghoul Leap
    Ghoul Gnaw
    Gargoyle in general
    Death Grip
    Death's Advance

The only class with more negative bugs are Warlocks... But that isnt a major issue in PvP at least they can still play fine with the right comp.

13. Negatively bugged.. You do understand that right? That I actually know how my class is meant to work.... Not all of us here are actually oblivious on how things work.

I'm just leaving these here...

GCD Delay
    Rune Usage
    Scourge Strike's Damage
    Dark Sim
    Ghoul Leap
    Ghoul Gnaw
    Gargoyle in general
    Death Grip
    Death's Advance

The only class with more negative bugs are Warlocks... But that isnt a major issue in PvP at least they can still play fine with the right comp.
    Oh my dear Kemii, why do you fall into their provocations. Don't you see that they want you to do this? I'm sure they already know that dks are negatively bugged.

14. You'll never go wrong with playing a tank although I would say just choose a class you enjoy. If you enjoy playing a class, you'll naturally get better at it which will help get you into raids, guilds, etc.
    Best advice. Don't pay attention to general whining. I would still recommend to stay away from Locks, Boomkins, Frost DKs, Ele Shammies, fury warrs feral druids and rogues for PvE.

12311 ... Last