Linia
    And to add salt to that wound, you played arenas when ghoul pet damage was overscaled and doing more damage than it should have.
    You can't expect anything from death knights love.

The most incompetend and useless class in the game not because it's bad,but because everyone playing it is beyound hope.
    Poor souls cannot play anything that's not bugged ;^)

Oh btw the claw bug resurfaced - guess why the dk numbers keep increasing ?

"To add salt to the wound" I'm terrified how they protect their class more than they'd do so to their mother,it really sickens me especially those female human/blood elf dks in sargeras.

2. 16-6 with druid

played easiest comp of 4.3 did 2.4.

can't play with possibly resto druid (too lazy ot check, but i know you love to play with healers) is 16-6 at a simple 1.6k mmr.

if you paly with feral, should be easier to outplay people cycling cools. lmao nice job very god dk.

and to add salt to that wound, you played arenas when ghoul pet damage was overscaled and doing more damage than it should have.
    You can't expect anything from death knights love.

The most incompetend and useless class in the game not because it's bad,but because everyone playing it is beyound hope.

"To add salt to the wound" I'm terrified how they protect their class more than they'd do so to their mother,it really sickens me especially those female human/blood elf dks in sargeras.
    Actually, I win this time.
    The Ghoul bug you say was created on May 21, 2013 09:16 AM which you can see in the old bug tracker HERE.
    I took that screenshot on Wednesday, ‎November ‎06, ‎2013, ‏‎3:04:19 PM which you can see on the spoiler below.
    Spoiler: Show

That's a pretty damn long for an OP bug to exist, we both know that it didn't even last for a week.

So what I did was legit. Anything else? One tip though, don't accuse someone when you do not have evidence.

I am not defending my Death Knight class, I'm giving out OP facts about other classes and the negatively bugged skills of Death Knights which happens to be some of the most important skills. I love Death Knights it's the only class I truly love and enjoy playing, I will not re-roll a class just because it's OP or flavor of the patch.

@Linia
    You make me laugh, why are you so mad? I asked you to show me some skill yet all you showed to me is whine. But I do hope that your skill is as big as your mouth, or else, your not worth to anyone's time here on forums.

3. when were you ever winning? either way, hpal/dk is so hard am i rite? you can leave this thread like how you leave every bg when i kill you once lmao

4. You can't expect anything from death knights love.

Feel free to hate on a class but please, at least if you are going to attack it get your facts in order before doing so.

I'm not here to argue with you, but I am here to set a few facts straight.

Not all of us are actually bad at our class, yes there are very few skilled DKs on Molten, I can count them on my fingers. I guess people find it hard, they are not willing to put in the effort to learn the class correctly, to fully understand Rune and pet management.

"DK numbers keep rising"... No mention of the LACK of DKs on the ladders, or how about the increase in Warlocks, and Resto Shamans...

Of course some of us are going to protect our classes, sorry I have no idea what class you play, but by the sounds of your arrogance I can only assume you're a Mage. You're mad because DKs counter you, how about hating on hunters instead? Or rogues?

Unless you can come back with evidence to back up anything you say, all I can sense is major butthurt about something.

5. Not to nip pick every detail in this major detour from OP, but pet claw bug was there far longer then a week.
    If i remember correctlly it was even paired with bug where ppl could be invisible in arena, stranglly nuff 99% of the time it was Dks.

Tho atm DKs are far from bugged on Molten, at least in positive way, and there is lots of stuff preventing you/making you adept to play this class right, and i dont get it why are you even arguing with someone that shows in thread with no relevane to Dk bugs/fixes posting some mad bc.

Linia
    @Linia
    You make me laugh, why are you so mad? I asked you to show me some skill yet all you showed to me is whine. But I do hope that your skill is as big as your mouth, or else, your not worth to anyone's time here on forums.
    Asked around and what I found was pretty shocking mina-san.

Here on this video we can see 2 fierce death knights clash to the death in an arena match /thx ren/
    [yt]LqU53i7UoVo[/yt]

You can clearly see a second death knight in that movie right ?
    Sadly you are wrong.
    Miss Ilyanah gave her account to another gladiator player from retail in order to gain quick rating.
    We all know who that player was don't we ?
    it was non other than tombslicer http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nd/Tombslicer/
    who played in her account and got her all those kills in bgs and rating in arenas
    So please if you are going to insult someone on skill - insult yourself - you have 0 [ .] skill
    and yet you try to backtalk...
    For shame,for shame...

7. So you're saying DK pets are OP, but there are two Unholy DK's in that arena match, one on each team. That's not even an argument point.

8. So you're saying DK pets are OP, but there are two Unholy DK's in that arena match, one on each team. That's not even an argument point.
    No you don't get it.
    This was back when 4.3.4 first came out and sometimes you'd be invisible in the arena.... Thats what they are getting at. Ilyanah was invisible to the other team and bragged about winning when they had a 100% win chance (I would say a 47Min draw, but 1 invis DPS with a healer vs 2 DPS).

9. I see. Interesting. That's not even a DK thing, though.
    Accusing her of account sharing isn't much better, though, honestly.

Because on MoP you only crit for 80k. #logic

Anyway,

[YT]AoqpI1TsI3A[/YT]
    You do realize that Swifty stacked buffs and cooldowns from other players (you can see the Tricks of the Trade in there fairly easily) on a target that has the stacking damage debuff from carrying the flag, right?
    He also did this during the Ruthless season, iirc.
    If you look through his other fun gimmick videos, you'll find a video where he shows off a Mage doing a 600k Arcane Blast in the Cataclysmic season. Similar trick to what he did in this video here, however.

10. when were you ever winning? either way, hpal/dk is so hard am i rite? you can leave this thread like how you leave every bg when i kill you once lmao
    Well, if I ever left the BG is because i'm bored or going to do something else or something important, not because I saw you. I don't even know your character's name until I faced you in arena, then I remembered you quiting the BG after I killed you. Even now I forgot your character's name. I guess it's not worth remembering.

@Linia
    Oh that's my video, Why don't you give it a dislike, Yea it was an unfair match, I was reported by Renataki for being "Invisible" but the GM said was sorry, it was a bug.

Renataki is a skilled Death Knight no doubt about that, but his arrogance is way over the top, at least to me. It felt good that he got humiliated and he disappeared in molten a few months after. I also heard rumors how Renataki got rank 1 in 4.0.6 that they were cheating but not enough proof were given out. I also heard that he got banned together with the Millennium guild for Wintrading.

Is that all you can come up with? I gave my account to someone else for rating? No, I do not trust anyone, this account is much more valuable than yours. I still got coins for winning rank 1 back in 2012 and a very good looking mount. I will not risk my account, no sir.

11. please, don't say you are rank 1 because you did 5v5........ the most dead bracket in mol10.... and btw if you don't remember me, i was the dk that farmed you in 3s to snipe mad company from getting titles and i kept queueing into you for 10 games and you lost 9 of them.

and /clap for beating a uhdk/sub in hpal/uhdk, takes a lot of effort and consideration considering that you recorded the entire match so you can give off the vibe that you're good but once you realize that you're actually bad- well, that's a different story.

12. please, don't say you are rank 1 because you did 5v5........ the most dead bracket in mol10.... and btw if you don't remember me, i was the dk that farmed you in 3s to snipe mad company from getting titles and i kept queueing into you for 10 games and you lost 9 of them.

and /clap for beating a uhdk/sub in hpal/uhdk, takes a lot of effort and consideration considering that you recorded the entire match so you can give off the vibe that you're good but once you realize that you're actually bad- well, that's a different story.
    Rank 1 is still Rank 1, Any Bracket. Blame the game not the players. Anyway we won coins and it felt really good. Did you win any coins yet? Guess not. And cmon 5v5 was not dead back then we got 15 legitimate teams queing, even Renataki qued against us, how can you say it's dead? Its 100 coins+mount of choice+1 month que skip+Duelist Title.

Our arena team was just for fun and your comp was just better than ours, but even though we won 1 match, I had my fun. You did the right thing to target the warrior because we know Warriors does not have anything against Holy damage+Necrotics. I admit that we lost against you, but I didn't know it was you. And I don't care.

If I knew it was you and if I ever started to care, I could have changed my comp to counter yours. Easy. Well you can say that I am a bad DK all day but ask everyone if I really am. If you can get everyone to say that I'm a bad DK then I will believe you. I get duel requests everyday from alliance and I am really getting annoyed XD. I can see that I am pretty popular in Sargeras, both Alliance and Horde. I wouldn't be popular if I have no skill, Honestly. How about you?

13. Clash of the egos gogogogogo y stop wtf where are the screenshots and epeen flexing ;(

Luponero
    Topic: What does Sargeras need?
    *looks above*

An ice bucket apparently :)

15. Sargeras needs less of whatever is going on in this thread.

First ... 45678 ... Last