1. Thats nothing on another thread a noob writed that ret paladin dmg is too low and that gurth procs are not op. /golfclap

Poodleguy
    sargeras needs less of these *******s who camp lowbies all day
    this caligurl was in hellfire all day killing lowbies, quest givers with full cata gear wtf
    this is why horde hate you alliance so much, even though this is a X20 rate and people just want to level up, this **** happends. Happened in ungoro too, and now i have to deal with it again. **** off alliance.

JohnTroy
    Sargeras is perfect the way it is,nothing should be changed but adding more into sargeras would make it better but it depends if it isn't Over Powered or buggy.

4. sargeras needs less of these *******s who camp lowbies all day
    this caligurl was in hellfire all day killing lowbies, quest givers with full cata gear wtf
    this is why horde hate you alliance so much, even though this is a X20 rate and people just want to level up, this **** happends. Happened in ungoro too, and now i have to deal with it again. **** off alliance.
    Hmph, another stupid post like this, Alliance kills lowbies. Everyone kills everyone morron didn't you realise it until now. I play both factions but I'm and Ally fanboy and I can say that everyone kills everyone. My latest leveler was a Nelf Feral I was getting owned by 2-3 Rets for more than 30 mins. I fly up to get away from them, they get to me jump of their mounts Crusader Strike me and use the chute to get safely down. So this Ally kills lowbies bull**** is the most stupid thing you can say. Maybe you're Horde only, I've been killed by many ******s leveling both factions so I know that it's both ways.

5. Alliance is camping lowbies in those areas? I'm going to camp those campers, don't worry.

6. sargeras needs less of these *******s who camp lowbies all day
    That is a normal occurrence on each and every PvP realm. Both Alliance and Horde does that, do not generalize just because you've seen only one side doing it.

Poodleguy
    If horde does the same, how come i didn't see 1 high level horde in those zones? all horde were just lowbies trying to level like me, so don't come here and say " its the same", alliance are generally a bunch of campers who gank you for no reason, and then kill all quest givers too so you have no choice but to log out or wait.

8. If horde does the same, how come i didn't see 1 high level horde in those zones? all horde were just lowbies trying to level like me, so don't come here and say " its the same", alliance are generally a bunch of campers who gank you for no reason, and then kill all quest givers too so you have no choice but to log out or wait.
    Curse those darned Alliance! We should delete all of their characters!!

9. If horde does the same, how come i didn't see 1 high level horde in those zones? all horde were just lowbies trying to level like me, so don't come here and say " its the same", alliance are generally a bunch of campers who gank you for no reason, and then kill all quest givers too so you have no choice but to log out or wait.
    Or god forbids move to a new location? From what I see it's Hellfire Peninsula, there's quests in other areas too and since Sargeras is 20x you only need to do a few in order to go to a new zone.

Honor Hold and Thrallmar have been ganking posts for about 3 years now, whenever there's a "ganking" topic it's usually these places. Gatchetzan and Darkshire are also frequent but it's mostly Hellfire Peninsula.

Simply avoid those places.

10. Or god forbids move to a new location? From what I see it's Hellfire Peninsula, there's quests in other areas too and since Sargeras is 20x you only need to do a few in order to go to a new zone.

Honor Hold and Thrallmar have been ganking posts for about 3 years now, whenever there's a "ganking" topic it's usually these places. Gatchetzan and Darkshire are also frequent but it's mostly Hellfire Peninsula.

Simply avoid those places.
    Actually it is x10 now they adjusted the rates. You can't exactly avoid the starter zones of Hellfire peninsula so you will need to do a couple of quests in Honor Hold/Thrallmar, moreover you'll have more mutual quest zones from here on out.

That said I do agree it is silly to complain about this since these places have always been notorious ganking spots for both factions, and if you don't notice your own faction doing so it is because you are not exactly heading to the opposing faction base to check the chaos that usually occurs. But ganking is dependent on the time of day so simply opt to play at another time if it becomes too active.

11. Actually it is x10 now they adjusted the rates. You can't exactly avoid the starter zones of Hellfire peninsula so you will need to do a couple of quests in Honor Hold/Thrallmar, moreover you'll have more mutual quest zones from here on out.

That said I do agree it is silly to complain about this since these places have always been notorious ganking spots for both factions, and if you don't notice your own faction doing so it is because you are not exactly heading to the opposing faction base to check the chaos that usually occurs. But ganking is dependent on the time of day so simply opt to play at another time if it becomes too active.
    Ah I did not know they scaled it down, regardless, you just need level 60 and majority of questlines around Hellfire Peninsula get open that is if they work properly, but people usually use Thrallmar and Honor Hold to plan their leveling and they regret it.

12. I like to keep one of my geared level 85 toons logged out around those areas, just in case. Nom'sayin mane?

13. All classes op just depends what class you play if you play rogue u think mage is op and so is bdk if you play mage you think unh dk rogue and warlock are op if you play warlock you think unh dk rogue unh dk war....well warlock is sorta countered by everything but casters xd but if you play any class you will think the class that counters u is op ok some classes do a lot more damage then they should and some pets miss and ignore resil...who gives a fuq just roll that class or a class that counters it and u will repeatedly eat them but i can guarentee that if you roll a new class you will find a new class that counters u and u think is op.... O.o #newclassop

14. All classes op just depends what class you play if you play rogue u think mage is op and so is bdk if you play mage you think unh dk rogue and warlock are op if you play warlock you think unh dk rogue unh dk war....well warlock is sorta countered by everything but casters xd but if you play any class you will think the class that counters u is op ok some classes do a lot more damage then they should and some pets miss and ignore resil...who gives a fuq just roll that class or a class that counters it and u will repeatedly eat them but i can guarentee that if you roll a new class you will find a new class that counters u and u think is op.... O.o #newclassop
    There's an huge difference between counterclass and an OP class. On my boomkin for example destro counters me completely but I don't think it's OP at all.

First ... 678910 ... Last