1. I didn't report anything. Try researching first before you accuse me. I have not reported any other class bugs other than death knights.
    don't stray from the fact of how bad your calculations were that you lead yourself into believing that nonsense about aimed shot.

2. don't stray from the fact of how bad your calculations were that you lead yourself into believing that nonsense about aimed shot.
    Well, the fact is, I am really not sure about my calculations on that aimed shot so I'm all about speculation and no conclusion, but the fact that my calculation were all correct on all Death Knight skills except Blood Strike(Doing lots of damage). Does this mean that the abilities of Death Knights are doing less damage than it should if i were to use the correct calculation? I guess so.

3. Well, the fact is, I am really not sure about my calculations on that aimed shot so I'm all about speculation and no conclusion, but the fact that my calculation were all correct on all Death Knight skills except Blood Strike(Doing lots of damage). Does this mean that the abilities of Death Knights are doing less damage than it should if i were to use the correct calculation? I guess so.
    Blizzard sometimes words the tooltip in a different way than what the real formula is. You need to go and find the formula that was reverse engineered by players, which gets harder as the information on older patches disapper.

There is little reason to assume every DK ability has a different formula than what is given on the tooltip, but if you suspect it, then I would look for some proof.

Also, always use logic when testing. If aimed shot deals less calculated damage than 2 arcane shots, then something is obviously wrong (AS costs 50 focus and takes 3 seconds to cast; arcane is instant and costs 20 focus, so of course AS should do more than 2 arcanes).

4. TBC + Spellpower + Arcane Shot = SWAG

Also dis going so offtopic, Sargeras needs more raiders that don't leave wow after we carry 8/8 HC

5. Blizzard sometimes words the tooltip in a different way than what the real formula is. You need to go and find the formula that was reverse engineered by players, which gets harder as the information on older patches disapper.

There is little reason to assume every DK ability has a different formula than what is given on the tooltip, but if you suspect it, then I would look for some proof.

Also, always use logic when testing. If aimed shot deals less calculated damage than 2 arcane shots, then something is obviously wrong (AS costs 50 focus and takes 3 seconds to cast; arcane is instant and costs 20 focus, so of course AS should do more than 2 arcanes).
    I know, I am trying to figure out what is wrong, there will always be some trial and error. But if people feasts on your mistakes, makes you feel more special. Compared to the people who did the same mistakes I did, they don't even care about them. So thnx.

Shouldn't Indivision be banned too? Because of the Epic fail wintrading guild called Millennium? I'm surprised he survived.

6. Ah us rogues are so stupid OP :D I also play hunts :D did i mention my feral from back in 4.0.6 ? ...got a fire mage too check ^^from all the "op" classes I didnt have a enha shammy hmmm never liked playing that ...guess what :D I LOVE agility :D I love those classes always did love em always will love em :D

For cata for pve simply roll the class you like we got tanks we god dps we got healers :D we got it all :D whatever you choose if you are good I am certain a good horde guild will take you ^^ Yeah horde is far better in pve too ^^

Peace out ^^

7. TBC + Spellpower + Arcane Shot = SWAG

Also dis going so offtopic, Sargeras needs more raiders that don't leave wow after we carry 8/8 HC
    I heard a total different strory, i heard that Psycho kickes every1 out of the Guild if they dont have time or dont wanna go raiding and other smilar things

8. We need the
    -The daily valor run for End Time . ( it got bugged somehow months ago )
    - Fix the GCD delays , its really annoying.
    -Fix the mastery of demo locks ( ik its bugged since..)
    I think that's all we need

9. We simply need to enjoy what we have and make the best out of it.
    Yes, all people are crying about fix this, fix that....
    But in the end, we the players of the realm need to keep ourselves entertained with events, rated BGs, city raids, DS Raids and even fun raids like BWD or BoT.

10. Can we get back to the original question of the thread? I'm new to this private server and would love to know what's high in demand. I've played about 3 years on retail and am familiar with everything.

I'll mainly be PVP'ing so in the offchance that i want to go for a PVE session, what role would give me the fastest entry in a raid/dungeon?

thanks guys!

(main used to be rogue and Spriest)

11. The alliance guild <Infected> looking for horde guilds to do rated BGs against .

Server : Sargeras
    Faction : Alliance
    Guild : Infected
    Ingame name : Amyza
    Skype name : paoktz1
    Rated BGs with 10 / 15 man

Our rated bg team is a high coordinated and planned team with 400+ ilvl .

12. Can we get back to the original question of the thread? I'm new to this private server and would love to know what's high in demand. I've played about 3 years on retail and am familiar with everything.

I'll mainly be PVP'ing so in the offchance that i want to go for a PVE session, what role would give me the fastest entry in a raid/dungeon?

thanks guys!

(main used to be rogue and Spriest)
    Healing would be your best bet since there's always a surplus of dps, and pvp gear is extra ****ty for tanking.

13. Healing would be your best bet since there's always a surplus of dps, and pvp gear is extra ****ty for tanking.
    thanks! Will be max level in a few days (leveled a priest) so if anyone needs a healer, let me know ;-)
    plenty of raid/pvp experience!

First ... 4121314