1. Dragon Soul Heroic

It has been almost two months - July 12th - since we heard that Dragon Soul Heroic would be released two weeks after Normal mode. It is now September, and we have heard no new updates or information regarding Dragon Soul heroic. Now I understand a lot of you will tell me to be patient, but I have been waiting for at least a month since they said it would be released.

Has anyone got any information regarding when it will be released other than, 'be patient and wait' which is not helpful. I understand it takes time to script and they have other realms, but why announce it will be done within July 26th (weeks before it was supposed to be released.) if they weren't sure.

Thanks

Disclaimer: this has not been put in the dungeons and raids section since I don't have enough posts to create a thread there.

2. It has been almost two months - July 12th - since we heard that Dragon Soul Heroic would be released two weeks after Normal mode. It is now September, and we have heard no new updates or information regarding Dragon Soul heroic. Now I understand a lot of you will tell me to be patient, but I have been waiting for at least a month since they said it would be released.

Has anyone got any information regarding when it will be released other than, 'be patient and wait' which is not helpful. I understand it takes time to script and they have other realms, but why announce it will be done within July 26th (weeks before it was supposed to be released.) if they weren't sure.

Thanks

Disclaimer: this has not been put in the dungeons and raids section since I don't have enough posts to create a thread there.
    That's sad, if you took a look at the Raids/DG's feedback thread, you'd check that a staff member said that it will problably be FULLY released next week.

3. I must of missed that since there are a lot of threads. Would you be able to supply the link? Since you know the specific post, whereas I don't.

Update: I found the thread, however, since the person said he 'expects' it for next week, implies It will be longer. Again, not really helpful but it's a basis for concluding that it is coming 'soon'.

Thanks anyway

4. It's alot of stuff to do...Madness is the fight I love the most, For me it's an epic ending for this expansion...don't rush the HC DS, let them take their time, green_dev did a spectacular job scripting all of this.
    Just hold on and see...

5. I personally would prefer class fixes before DS HC since our core team includes lock, rogue and shadow priest...

6. I personally would prefer class fixes before DS HC since our core team includes lock, rogue and shadow priest...
    And? Our core includes a rogue and shadow priest and they do outstanding dps/dmg on par with other classes. Now, Warlock, we have no on core, but we also have a affliction lock that pulls big numbers. It's not just the class but the players behind them.

7. And? Our core includes a rogue and shadow priest and they do outstanding dps/dmg on par with other classes. Now, Warlock, we have no on core, but we also have a affliction lock that pulls big numbers. It's not just the class but the players behind them.

You can't backstab and garrote Ultraxion, 2 out of 4 arms at madness and T12 2P set bonus for rogues doesn't to damage as intended - Assa, will prob respec sub for HC. And yeah maybe I overreacted about shadow priest, 45k dps on Madness 10 with 393 iLvl seemd good enough, but still there is some kind of bug with every class that has DoT based damage right? Something like you miss ticks

8. I'm concerned about class fixed but the other way around. Holy paladins are completely broken to the point where 2 paladins (esp. if equipped with Windward Heart) can heal a whole 25 man encounter. (I've seen one paladin solo heal Ultraxion).
    Arms Warriors' Lambs of the Slaughter make their Execution completely overpowered. Stack 3-4 of them with good gear and you've got Madness trivialized.

Releasing DS HC with those bugs would be a big deception. Just like HC Raggy's p4 was (and still is.)

9. You can't backstab and garrote Ultraxion, Tendons, 2 out of 4 arms at madness and T12 2P set bonus for rogues doesn't to damage as intended - Assa, will prob respec sub for HC. And yeah maybe I overreacted about shadow priest, 45k dps on Madness 10 with 393 iLvl seemd good enough, but still there is some kind of bug with every class that has DoT based damage right? Something like you miss ticks
    EDIT:

You actually can't backstab Ultraxion on Retail neither, but I was told you can :D

10. I'm concerned about class fixed but the other way around. Holy paladins are completely broken to the point where 2 paladins (esp. if equipped with Windward Heart) can heal a whole 25 man encounter. (I've seen one paladin solo heal Ultraxion).
    Arms Warriors' Lambs of the Slaughter make their Execution completely overpowered. Stack 3-4 of them with good gear and you've got Madness trivialized.

Releasing DS HC with those bugs would be a big deception. Just like HC Raggy's p4 was (and still is.)
    Yeah I've seen this about holy paladins spamming only holy radiance + windhearth equiped and everything was sudenly easy. I mean, their were doing 4x time more healing compared to other classes with just 1 button, allthough idk if it supposted to be working that way or not

11. I'm concerned about class fixed but the other way around. Holy paladins are completely broken to the point where 2 paladins (esp. if equipped with Windward Heart) can heal a whole 25 man encounter. (I've seen one paladin solo heal Ultraxion).

Paladins were the only class who could solo heal ultraxion 10m heroic on retail. It was common and then shamans an Druids start doing it as well.

At this point I can solo heal 10m Ultraxion on my shammy just by using heal stream and healing rain. It's not just bugs it's the amount of gear, I am 399 ilvl, for very easy bosses.

My guild also duo heals DS25 with a pala+Shaman combination. And we even solo heal whole 10m DS with a shaman. Skill + Gear.

Yeah I've seen this about holy paladins spamming only holy radiance + windhearth equiped and everything was sudenly easy. I mean, their were doing 4x time more healing compared to other classes with just 1 button, allthough idk if it supposted to be working that way or not
    Then I am sorry but other healers sucked.

I'm concerned about class fixed but the other way around. Holy paladins are completely broken to the point where 2 paladins (esp. if equipped with Windward Heart) can heal a whole 25 man encounter. (I've seen one paladin solo heal Ultraxion).

Depends, dot snapping is bugged. The way haste works with dots also works odd. But shadow priest are not as bugged as moonkins or locks. You can't compare the way they work. Shadow does pretty fine.

12. You aren't going to deny that Holy Paladins and that particular trinket are broken, are you ? Because logs don't lie. A trinket that almost replicates an already overpowered Holy Radiance in some cases is far from being common. Same for Disc priest tier 13 4p, almost removes any mana barrier.

Maybe you could solo it with your uber gear and skills anyway, but the sole purpose of the example is to highlight how those bugs are gamebreaking, and will significantly reduce the difficulty of HC DS, that is undeniable.

Think about it this way, especially for 25 man : Having overpowered healers makes you need less of them and favors class stacking. Meaning more DPS, thus trivializing enrage timers. (Think Ultraxion and Spine). Heavy AoE and Single target DPS req ? Bring 4 hunters and 4 warriors and watch the adds and the boss being cut through in a blink (Think Madness).

Here's my personal opinion about it :
    Dragon Soul is an awful raid. Final raid of an expansion and it's nowhere close to being epic as its predecessors were. Poor voice acting, uninteresting mechanics and besides fighting bosses, you just port from one place to another. Makes me think about Trial of the Crusader, somehow. Remove the difficulty by leaving critical bugs pending and the whole expansion will feel like an utter failure.

You might argue that some classes are broken too. That is true. The only difference is that you have the choice not to play them and instead roll the OP classes, hence shifting the whole balance, given how Blizzard has made any raid wide buff available to 2-3 classes in order to balance 10 mans.

Some people are okay with easy raids, but other like me seek the challenge. Not a single Firelord title has been earned legitimately on HC Ragnaros because of the dumbed down phase 4. I wouldn't like to see the history repeating itself.

13. True Windward is broken (it has been reported, and when the right formula is found it will be fixed).

True Holy Radiance is Overpowered (No DR, maybe?! ). But Paladins were overpowered on retail. Any resemblance:

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-096nrc49ht5uf2m2/details/12/?s=352&e=471

As for Disc Priest's t13 4 set, I won't talk about what I don't know. Still rolling 3 pieces and still rocking. I play Disc, without atonement and I do as good as most Holy Paladins.

As for skipping Overpowered, positive bugs, am I supposed to stop classes I like 'cos Molten can't do their job? I play Paladin healer 'cos I enjoy, same way I play moonkin, feral tank, affly lock and other 6 characters.

About Dragon Soul, it's your opinion. I enjoy DS as much as I enjoyed Kara, SSC, TK, MH, BT, ICC, FL, Mogushan V, HoF, Terrace and SoO.

As for easy raids, we do like challenges and solo healing DS with shaman is one of them.

I was first to solo tank Madness on Molten. I did it as a bear tank, with no holy paladins.

I have done Rag HC enough to know P4 is not as dumb as you may say. Yes, empowered sulfurs is easy 'cos roots are cast on his feet. On retail a tank would have to kite a couple yards (easiest **** mechanic). Now, let's talk about abusive multiplying dread flames, meteors that when are frozen take half dmg instead of double, frost patch that goes under the texture and an area where if you blink or charge takes you under the map.

14. You solo tanked Madness as a bear tank, fine. And your point is ... I'm not sure what you're trying to say there.
    I never said retail was the perfect example of class balance, what I'm saying is that it's even worse and gamebreaking on Molten.

Paladins were overpowered to some extent on retail ? They are even more on Molten, combined with other bugs that can lead to class stacking and wiping away the fun from the game. Remember druids stacking on Nefarian ?

My opinion is simple, and it's nothing more than an opinion : restore class balance first, then release heroic content so we can have the most enjoyable raiding experience on Molten.

15. My point is, there's negative bugs and positive bugs, and sometimes they balance each other. One of my examples was Rag P.4. Another example was the Balance t12 t set which was doing a great amount of dmg and was a huge boost for a broken moonkin spec, I was not doing top deeps like bugged execute warriors but I was doing competitive even reached 60k deeps at Madness while 2 set was 3rd damage (molten ended up fixing, which is good, but moonkins are back to being garbage.)

Also, having a paladin will surely help go through heroic, but only if you are excellent and follow tactics. If you are just average and you think you gonna face roll DS Heroic cos of your paladin then you are in for a big disappointment.

I do agree that Paladins need to be fixed, that warriors need to be fixed, that broken moonkin, warlock and rogues need to be fixed. That windward is critical bug and needs to be fixed, removed from market place even. What I just don't want is for them to "fix" a class that was great on retail and turn it into Garbage like they did with Resto Druids.

And also, about my solo tanking I was showing you that I don't care for easy stuff, we always try for new challenges. Tell me another resto shaman that solo heals full DS or a Disc Priest who solo heals Rag Heroic.

12 Last