Hello there!
The Dungeon Finder Queue bug is a bug that prevents you from leaving the dungeon queue which can impede you from doing things such as joining Battlegrounds and queuing up for another or different set of dungeons.

This is an issue that has effected nearly all if not all players who have queued for a dungeon more than once.

*In some cases, if not all you are stuck in queue and can't leave, a dungeon may still pop up for you to enter, but there is no telling how long it will take, especially if you only queued as a DPS.

In this guide I am going to tell you multiple ways to get out of queue and end your dungeon nightmare.

Method 1: Log out.
Logging out is the all-around way to fix many problems that you have in-game no matter what you are doing, but this method rarely works.
If you stay logged out for a fixed amount of time it will eventually remove you from queue. The exact amount of time can differ.

Method 2: Invite someone into your group.
That normally lets you leave queue once they join, but if one of you leaves, you will be stuck in queue again. Sometimes logging out while they are in you group can get you out.

Method 3: Invite someone into a group and change the party group into a raid group.
If you are in a raid group you will automatically leave queue and that can fix your problem.

*Enter a raid group (not an actual raid) and switch the raid group into a normal party group will remove you from queue, but sometimes it can put you back in queue once you switch back, put you back in queue if you leave the group, and put you back in queue even if you relog, but this method is still viable.

Method 4: Invite a few people into a group and queue for a dungeon.

When you invite someone to a group, it normally removes you from queue, but can and will put you back in queue if one of you leaves.
In this method you invite 1 or more players into your group(for an easier time, choose 4 other people), everyone selects every role they can (even if they don't have a talent tree for it) and queue for a dungeon. A dungeon will pop up and that's when you click ''leave queue'' on the pop-up, and once that is over you will be out if queue.
*You may have to relog just to be sure you are really out of queue.

Method 5 *This is the method I found many months ago that has never failed me once.

1. Invite any player into a group that is out of your level range or cant do the same dungeons as you.(You have to be the leader)

ex. If you are level 85 invite someone level 79 or below or if you are level 30 invite someone level 19 or below or someone level 45 or above. It doesn't matter who, as long as they are out your level range.

2. Click queue for dungeon twice, it should give you a message like ''One or more members does not meet the requirement''. If you get that message you are doing things right.

3. Now simply log out and you will be out of queue.
*queue back in for a dungeon and then leave queue just to be sure.

I hope this guide has helped and will help all of you who have been stuck in queue :)