1. [A] Free knifes!

Hello,
    My name is Secret Santa (Aliance). My job is to equip every Stormwind citizen with knifes. Knifes means safety, safety is good, therefor knifes are good. They can help you to protect your loved ones. You never know when that one kinky priest creeps into your house and tries to take away your kids. Do you remember that blood elf who was flirting with your husband last night in tavern? With my knifes, these scenarios doesn't have to haunt you anymore! Forged by the greatest blacksmiths of Azeroth from the best quality steel. You might be asking: Santa, what is the price? I sure cant effort it.; Everyone can effort my knifes. And why? Because they are completely free of charge! For 0 gold 0 silver and 0 copper, I am providing you protection greater than Durex would be ever able to provide!
    I am roaming around Stormwind and from time to time I might be standing next to Dragon Soul raid entrance (It is dangerous place and by now you already know what can keep you safe)
    If you think that mace would do better job, worry you shall not! I have also large collection of finest maces!
    I am starting this friday!

2. Man I missed you,any chance you still do the knife mailbox to friends or enemies thing ?

Luponero
    I have no clue of what history the OP has on this server but the whole post is hilarious, would love to meet you in game for a live demonstration of knife prowess!

4. I have no clue of what history the OP has on this server but the whole post is hilarious, would love to meet you in game for a live demonstration of knife prowess!
    read this
    http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?t=240347

5. Everyone can effort my knifes.

This is all you really needed to say

6. @Blazemaster : It is nice to see my old customer still around. Yes, I am planning to continue this service, along with hand to hand trading. As I said before, I am unable to play till at least Friday.
    I will most likely set some office hours.
    Im looking forward to working with you!
    Love,
    Santa

7. Hello,Do you remember that blood elf who was flirting with your husband last night in tavern? With my knifes, these scenarios doesn't have to haunt you anymore!
    I can totally vouch for the quality of his knives! After I had my way with that stinky blood elf and my husband the knife continues to remain sharp enough to help me prepare meals to level up my cooking and skinning skills -- I have 500 in both! Don't miss out on his offer you won't regret it.

8. I'll take two. Legendary daggers simply cannot compare.

9. finally!,it's my chance to buy a set for the kitchen and taking care of those stinky gnolls!

10. @Blazemaster : It is nice to see my old customer still around. Yes, I am planning to continue this service, along with hand to hand trading. As I said before, I am unable to play till at least Friday.
    I will most likely set some office hours.
    Im looking forward to working with you!
    Love,
    Santa
    looking forward to seeing you in game. I so need that knife mail to a enemy service.

11. First trading day is gone! Unfortunately I didnt have much time, however, I believe I had bunch of happy customers!
    My spot from now on is next to caravan in Trade District of Stormwind City where I am storing my best knifes.
    Next trading day and time will be set soon-ish. Stay tuned!
    Love,
    Santa