1. What happened to Battle ground que ?

I haven't been PVPing for a while and now when I que for a Bg I have to wait for more that 10 min and this is around 3am server time.
    I also tried queing alterac valley for some Darkmoon items and have had no luck in having a group for around 30min ?
    what happened to Bg's in these few months ?

2. BUMP
    still waiting like 30 min for a AV run during server peak time.

3. Queueing battlegrounds alone does not work, as they are not integrated with random battleground queues.

Allies tend to have significantly longer queues.

4. Queueing battlegrounds alone does not work, as they are not integrated with random battleground queues.

Allies tend to have significantly longer queues.
    But I could que storm peaks just fine a couple of months ago.

5. Hmm, think you mean twin peaks.

You queued Twin Peaks and got into a BG with other people, at level 85? O.o

6. Hmm, think you mean twin peaks.

You queued Twin Peaks and got into a BG with other people, at level 85? O.o
    I have a 85 dk who I have been pvping for a some months but during summer break I started focusing on PVE and now I come back during Darkmoon and que for alterac valley for some achiev farming and I have to wait for a long time I am aware the alliance que in Bg has increased but to wait an hour is a bit too much for a real fully populated during peak hours and also on a sunday.
    nah I usually used to do storm peaks before alike on march and I always had a group in less than 15 min but now the wait time is too much( I hate Twin peaks alwasy horrible fo rme I like storm peaks more).

7. Well the specific ques are kinda broken.u better q random n pray for to be lucky

8. Still not sure what you mean by Storm Peaks, but as far as I know, queueing for a specific BG will not work. They do not integrate with random Battlegrounds.

9. They should implement queing specifically for AV, I wanna farm it all day.

10. They should implement queing specifically for AV, I wanna farm it all day.
    Ilyanah want more kills or the fun ?