1. I usually use 3/3 improved shield and 2/2 call of flame, Elemental Precision hardly boost me any dps, 0.4% hit increase even add 3 points.

2. I usually use 3/3 improved shield and 2/2 call of flame, Elemental Precision hardly boost me any dps, 0.4% hit increase even add 3 points.
    It's a 3% Elemental (Nature/Fire/Frost) Damage output, which then adds towards Mastery. It all adds up.
    it is highly worth it, ignore the hit rating gain, that is moot since we have no spirit.

3. yeah, you are right, 3% damage is decent

4. do you know if this talent scales No'Kaled?

5. do you know if this talent scales No'Kaled?
    It should, all direct and indirect elemental damage caused by you.

6. I wanted to play around with enhancement shammy for a long time now, and this thread answered all my questions about the class. Thanks alot for the effort to put this guide together, Kemii!

However I have a side question about your UI. I think you use ElvUI as a unitframe addon, but for the life of me cannot put the portrait at the side of the unitframe as you did, and also the health color is behind your portrait and text. Can you please confirm if this is indeed the addon you use?

7. I wanted to play around with enhancement shammy for a long time now, and this thread answered all my questions about the class. Thanks alot for the effort to put this guide together, Kemii!

However I have a side question about your UI. I think you use ElvUI as a unitframe addon, but for the life of me cannot put the portrait at the side of the unitframe as you did, and also the health color is behind your portrait and text. Can you please confirm if this is indeed the addon you use?
    It's actually Pitbull that I use for my Player/Target/TargetTarget/Focus Frames.
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/pitbull4

8. i just wanna add a 3 rd prime glyph instead of wf/shocking -> lightining bolt glyph which adds 4% on LB.
    Just consider it - you have the 4% increase all the time when LB in also not to mention i do this alot even on 3,4 stacks not only on 5 instad of the WF glyph which only adds 2% and its on CHANCE so its not always certain.

Also for glyph of shocking i dont mind the 0.5 gcd decrease but still sometimes my rotation freezes like for 2 secs when i dont have ML stacks neither spells to cast, even fire nova which i use as a filler sometimes when i dont have anything else heck its 6-10k dmg :D

9. Praise be to Lava Lash..

08:12:25> Kemisha's Lava Lash hits Ozumat for 0 Fire.(55481784 Overkill) (Critical)

10. When it comes to weapon enchants i have a question. Landslide on both weapons on avalance on one. what is the best?

11. When it comes to weapon enchants i have a question. Landslide on both weapons on avalance on one. what is the best?
    Double Landslide.

12. Double Landslide.
    Because? It stack so you got 2 buffs or does it not procc often enough to keep the buff up all or most of the time if you only have it on one weapon?

Because if its up most of the time if you have it one mainhand and dont stack i cant see why its needed on both weapon. But if the procc chanse is to low so it wont be up all th time or atleast most of the time if its just on one weap i see why its best to have on both

13. and why Avalance, for absolutly horrible proc and damage ? ....

14. and why Avalance, for absolutly horrible proc and damage ? ....
    That is true but there is no real good ones besides landslide.

I did some quick dummy testing. just to see how often landslide proc's. And from what i saw you will need it on both weapon because of how often it proc or maybe better to say how few times it proc. Even when having it on both weapons it wont be up all the time.

And as there is no other really good weapon enchant, atleast for enhance shammys double landslide seems to be not only the best but only way to go.

If it would proc enough to be active most of the time when only having it on one weapon. i would say pretty much anythin had been better on the offhand. but as thats not the case i guess there is no need to even considering anything else than double landslide

15. Relatively OK guide, but there is no explanation to why X and not Y, and I'm particularly curious to why you say haste is useless. If it is Molten mechanics, then state so in the guide.

First 123 Last