1. "why you say haste is useless" becouse is :-D ?
    Its not Molten mechanics, its blizzlike mechanics :-D

2. Relatively OK guide, but there is no explanation to why X and not Y, and I'm particularly curious to why you say haste is useless. If it is Molten mechanics, then state so in the guide.
    |
    |
    v

"why you say haste is useless" becouse is :-D ?
    Its not Molten mechanics, its blizzlike mechanics :-D
    Windfury makes Haste useless, since it already has high enough proc chance with the glyph. Any added haste is basically pointless over the likes of Crit rating where you would have a higher damage output combined with Stormstrike debuff, gives you a near 70% crit rating on Lightning Bolt/Earth Shock/Fire Nova.

3. Actually stormstrike debuff increases only nature spell damage critical with 25%. This include only Lightning Bolt(Chain Lightning for multi) and Earth Shock. Fire nova is fire spell damage.

4. Actually stormstrike debuff increases only nature spell damage critical with 25%. This include only Lightning Bolt(Chain Lightning for multi) and Earth Shock. Fire nova is fire spell damage.
    Ma bad, I wrote that out in a hurry.
    TY for correcting me.

5. and btw about your bis gear, are you sure that 2p T12 + 2p T13 + VP head is not better option in warmane ? in all cases you will lose around 100 agility if you use 2p T12 instead of 4 or 5 p T13, but will win 25% damage increase of laval lash with 5 stacks from searing bolt(as you know Laval Lash is highest damage spell with highest damage done from your total damage done or with few words Lava lash always is on first place in your recount)? 4pT13 bonus is just terrible so useless even on burst(you dont need to proc your maelstorm on 5 stacks almost every sec you cant scale your rotation properly with so much procs of maestorm). Let's see agility improves your meele atack and scale with No'kaled. In opposite side mastery impove all your spell (SS,LL,Shocks,LB, CL). So from this i make a conclusion that special for warmane mastery is over agility for some situations. With t13 + t12 + vp head you will win more mastery instead of around 100 agility even to be 200 agility (its different between spine trinket on normal and hc what is nothing). Promary bis items for enha are items with crit+mastery and mastery+hit, secondary bis items are items with haste+mastery. Even im not sure with your bis waist and feet both 410hc and both with crit + haste its hunter items not enha items, better go with VP waist and feet 397 ilevel instead crit+haste items - we chase better usefull stats not better ilevel.Even on molten hit and expertise system dont work properly and you can go even with 14-15% spell hit and 19-20 expertise without problem. Think about that :P. Your bis items are more retail items but this is not retail its warmane, here the things are so different. On retail max agility + 2 hc No'Kaleds + Vial of the shadow trinket do wonders, but here is different. On retail bis enha shaman with best reforge has around 17 mastery and 200 agility more than warmane bis enha with best reforge has around 23 mastery and -200 agility.In all cases its very nice guide :) Respect.
    Edited: August 1, 2015

6. Agility increases your attack power and attack power increases your spell power (you have a talent for that), so basicly agility increases all damage done while mastery increases only the elemental damage which is still a big portion of enhancement shaman's damage. Indeed when i used to play on cata before the data wipe i also noticed that t12 2p bonus grants higher dps than 4p of t13 regardless of the agility loss.

7. So just to clarify...

Does the BiS on the first page beat 2pc T13 HC + 2pc T12 HC w/valor offset pieces instead of DS HC offset pieces?

Got some spare coins to use and just want to make sure i'm making the right decision.

FYI i have the normal T13 4pc and using the T12 normal hands and legs gives me approx 2.5k+ more sustained dps on the HC dummy (w/No'Kaleds and bis trinkets).

First 123