1. this is my prot war : Armory Link . idk if you gonna believe me. maybe i will post soon a video. im MT-ing LK 25hc often.

2. this is my prot war : Armory Link . idk if you gonna believe me. maybe i will post soon a video. im MT-ing LK 25hc often.
    Hey man, How do you use your dual spec? In which scenarios do you switch from one to another? I have my toon with a Fury off-spec but I never use my other spec at all I feel like I just wasted 1000 gold on it, thanks.

3. Hey man, How do you use your dual spec? In which scenarios do you switch from one to another? I have my toon with a Fury off-spec but I never use my other spec at all I feel like I just wasted 1000 gold on it, thanks.
    my second spec is for maximum aoe threat. i never played dps on war or paladin. also my pala have dual protection spec. one for magic encounters and one for more threat.

4. thanks alot for this thread we need it too much!!
    Just 1 thing
    one of the enchants for weapon link not working!

I have a question!
    How u can hold aggro with some ffb mage or dps with lolmourns??
    Can u add a rotation to your post?
    Its my armory link:http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...ile/Lordaeron/

Thanks.

5. thanks alot for this thread we need it too much!!
    Just 1 thing
    one of the enchants for weapon link not working!

I have a question!
    How u can hold aggro with some ffb mage or dps with lolmourns??
    Can u add a rotation to your post?
    Its my armory link:http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...ile/Lordaeron/

Thanks.
    Thanks, link fixed.

Vigilance the one that does the most threat, have to use my taunt time to time (and missdirections are needed if they are at/near bis).

I use priority system. It is mentioned in my abilities section (note which ability does how much aggro relative to others).
    SS > Revenge (> Shockweave > Concusion Blow .. for ppl with fast weapon) > Devaste

There are 2 things that you could change to improve your aggro generation.
    1) Get "Armored to the teeth" talent - it will give you >1000 Attack Power.
    2) Get slow (2.6) weapon to boost devaste threat.

6. Thanks, link fixed.

Vigilance the one that does the most threat, have to use my taunt time to time (and missdirections are needed if they are at/near bis).

I use priority system. It is mentioned in my abilities section (note which ability does how much aggro relative to others).
    SS > Revenge (> Shockweave > Concusion Blow .. for ppl with fast weapon) > Devaste

I believe this image worth of a thousand words explaining how to keep agroo for beginners, don't forget to queue Heroic Strike or Cleave as much as possible:

7. I don`t like the image, there is too much unnecessary information imho. (you dont need to complicate things with timing and step 4 is valid only for ppl with fast weapon)

But ye, use whatever you are confortable with.

8. Thanks, link fixed.

i have another question...
    1 hour ago i was in icc 25 man as MT.if u see my page i have +6.2k gs.
    I use omen 3 (addon) on my charrs.i even find the best TPS maker and set vigi on him but 2 times i lost aggro.my Average TPS (threat per sec) was 100k...
    Then the OT who just had 5.5k gs (class : DK) and any suket or enchant,his TPS with any pressure was +300k!!!
    I done every thing that u say here but its not completely help me...
    Do u have my problems??if yes how u get rid of them??

9. i have another question...
    1 hour ago i was in icc 25 man as MT.if u see my page i have +6.2k gs.
    I use omen 3 (addon) on my charrs.i even find the best TPS maker and set vigi on him but 2 times i lost aggro.my Average TPS (threat per sec) was 1k...
    Then the OT who just had 5.5k gs (class : DK) and any suket or enchant,his TPS with any pressure was +3k!!!
    I done every thing that u say here but its not completely help me...
    Do u have my problems??if yes how u get rid of them??
    I have not noticed any change on your armory.

I do not experience any too big aggro issues (I do 10-15k tps according to skada), but threat generation is lower than it is supposed to be - make sure you have missdirections on you if you feel you need them.

10. I said id put a video soon so here it is. For my own judgement i find it decent, cause when i watch it over and over again i see how i could have done stuff differently or done it better but i'm looking forward to improve and learn from my mistakes :P

[YT]9FY5DwutEy4[/YT]

11. I said id put a video soon so here it is. For my own judgement i find it decent, cause when i watch it over and over again i see how i could have done stuff differently or done it better but i'm looking forward to improve and learn from my mistakes :P
    Thanks for video, may I add a link to the first post?

12. Thanks for video, may I add a link to the first post?
    Yes ofc id be grateful :)

13. btw my war 6.5 at lk as MT take less dmg then my pala in same encounter same tank position. long live the war prot !

14. i have a question about "focused rage" talent.
    This talent exactly decrease the rage cost of which abilities or spells?
    Cause i see a lot of warrs that didnt have this talent.

First 1234 ... Last