1. Very well made guide time to make Prot war ^^

2. Question. Tanking ICC and TOC, which 2 trinkets should I take? Glyph of Indomitability, The black heart, Fervor of the frostborn or Ick's Rotting thumb? Or is there a trinket which is easy to get which I should use? I was thinking The black heart and indomitability.
    Yo, new developments guys, I now have Fervor of the frostborn heroic, what should my ICC and TOC trinkets be then? I was thinking Fervor + Heart and then on Festergut I switch to Fervor + Glyph due to stacks at 3, sounds correct? Also, what should I replace these trinkets with? Organ and skeleton key?

3. Yo, new developments guys, I now have Fervor of the frostborn heroic, what should my ICC and TOC trinkets be then? I was thinking Fervor + Heart and then on Festergut I switch to Fervor + Glyph due to stacks at 3, sounds correct? Also, what should I replace these trinkets with? Organ and skeleton key?
    I would stick with heart + glyph for icc. (I generally prefer to have 1 stam and 1 armor trinket and I take 100% uptime to procs/on uses)

For toc not sure, maybe fervor might be better since bosses dont hit that hard there (but thats just a guess).

Yes, organ + skeleton key (but get key as your last eof item - since you might be able to get satrinas scarab (toc 25 tank trink) / sindarogas flawless fang (icc 25) instead of skeleton key.)

4. July 1, 2015  
    I would stick with heart + glyph for icc. (I generally prefer to have 1 stam and 1 armor trinket and I take 100% uptime to procs/on uses)

For toc not sure, maybe fervor might be better since bosses dont hit that hard there (but thats just a guess).

Yes, organ + skeleton key (but get key as your last eof item - since you might be able to get satrinas scarab (toc 25 tank trink) / sindarogas flawless fang (icc 25) instead of skeleton key.)

The scarab actually dropped for me, but I passed it due to the mediocre on use 4k hp for 15 seconds with a 3min cd. To me the Heart was better than that, I think I'll stay on glyph + Heart until I get the organ and just on Festergut I'll go glyph/Fervor since I think EH is better than having hp against him which is where we mostly fail.

I wish I could get Sindra's trinket but I haven't even found a group yet that kills Marrow on 25man :( and those that would pass him require full FOTLK for invite so I'm stuck to getting fully geared on 10man and TOC.
    Edited: July 3, 2015

5. July 3, 2015  
    Where can I get an addon or sheet that tells me what pieces are an upgrade/better? I know of landsoul's spreadsheet, but A) isn't that for dps and B) is it still available for 3.3.5?

I now also got my hands on the scarab, lol.

6. July 4, 2015  
    I don't think you really need a tool to know which piece is an upgrade.

7. July 4, 2015  
    I am sometimes using "Tankpoints" addon.
    Its good when you want to know if X amount of stamina gives more EHP than Y amount of armor.
    Dont rely on it on 100% though (as with all addons).
    Edited: July 4, 2015

8. July 4, 2015  
    I don't think you really need a tool to know which piece is an upgrade.
    At some gear level, parry is more useful than dodge, and also regarding bonus armor vs stamina, etc.

9. Please don't start with the warrior tank threat myth. As far as I know Warrior do have this annoying bug with Block values but the threat is not a problem as before.

At this moment a warrior tank can only lose aggro only at the beginning of the fight if he doesn't open the encounter properly, same as paladin. Don't you already learn that you have to give few seconds for the paladin to secure aggro at the beginning? Is the same crap with warrior, the problem is Warrior does not pull a boss in the same way as a Paladin.

My main character is Shaman healer for very long time that I'm even sick of it, and honestly I do give a %^&* what ever tank class is willing to engage in a boss fight.

For me (as healer) all tanks are the same, they need smart heals, if they don't then what the freaking point of a healer in the raid, I don't join a raid as healer just to AFK and watch TV during the fight.
    i dunno wat are u talking about but i came from blizz and i also play here molten or warmane since 2 years ago and warr as tank rock as hell
    Pala tank are paper at least here never see a good pala tank

10. Hi can you tell me your UI from your video as mt Lod crash?

11. Nice! Good Guide! I'll try this later.

12. Nice! Good Guide! I'll try this later.
    Thank you :-)

13. i dunno wat are u talking about but i came from blizz and i also play here molten or warmane since 2 years ago and warr as tank rock as hell
    Pala tank are paper at least here never see a good pala tank
    Idk how can you say that war tank is rock as hell when they are obviously broken. They take high damage compared to other tank and right know even shield block ability and glyph of blocking is broken which makes them more paper then any other tank in this server.

14. Idk how can you say that war tank is rock as hell when they are obviously broken. They take high damage compared to other tank and right know even shield block ability and glyph of blocking is broken which makes them more paper then any other tank in this server.
    Well, I have no idea what are you talking about. Shield block is blocking correct damage. Only bugged thing on it is that it doesnt increase Shield Slams damage as high as it should (block value is beneficial in 2 ways to us - 1. it increases the amout of dmg we block - that has and never had any cap and 2. the amount of our block value that is converted to Shield Slam dmg - there is a cap so we cant 1 shot everyone in pvp - currently the second part is not working correctly as Shield Block should double its cap - that does not happen). Same for Glyph of Blocking.

I didnt notice my war taking more dmg than any other tank, infact I end up taking less most of the time. But thats very subjective and depends on gear you have, etc.. If you link your armory I might be able to provide some advice.
    Edited: June 20, 2016

First ... 23456 ... Last