1. I can't ignore melee hit cap, cause it is threat generation and proper pull. I mean taunt (that can also miss, even with sp boomie) resets threat and after boss hit u, u should generate threat from zero, when other classes have trinqet procs, cd and full burst. Pull with shield slam generates agro instead of reseting, and u need hit cap for that.
    Not all gray sockets are BS in rawr. For example https://wotlk-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?item=51901 : 1 inbuild socket, 1 socket from BS. And rawr shows 3 sockets there.
    My bad with soul reaper. Always thought that is warmane bug, that lk has parry haste. But it is just 100% haste buff.
    Taunt cannot miss with that gear, hit debuff and glyph. (It's on spell hit, which is slightly easier to obtain, not meele hit).

You should be fine with threat with MDs and ToT. You can also use retaliation before pull to help. After ghouls spawn you have unlimited taunts with vigilance. If you still feel like you need more hit I would go for hit stam gems, hit food, maybe even hit weapon enchant, since mongoose is unreliable anyways.

As I said before your setup will work. I just don't think it's better.

2. I don't have taunt glyph, and i will not have it. 8% melee hit is like 11 spell hit, that is sure not enough to call reliable. I am not interested in gaining it, cause situation where i need it i can use another taunt skill from arms tree (forgot how it called), in case of miss.
    Md/tot also is not the stuff that i will rely on, hodling agro is job of tank. Md, tot can make it ezier but not mandatory.
    I already had problems with bis mages/warriors threat, and can't hold it without expertise cap, same will be with lack of hit.

3. I don't have taunt glyph, and i will not have it. 8% melee hit is like 11 spell hit, that is sure not enough to call reliable. I am not interested in gaining it, cause situation where i need it i can use another taunt skill from arms tree (forgot how it called), in case of miss.
    Md/tot also is not the stuff that i will rely on, hodling agro is job of tank. Md, tot can make it ezier but not mandatory.
    I already had problems with bis mages/warriors threat, and can't hold it without expertise cap, same will be with lack of hit.
    I would not risk 3% chance (with debuff) to miss taunt. Because Mocking blow has only 3s duration and doesn't actually put you on top of threat like taunt does. And aoe taunt (challenging shout? Can't remember) has long cd.

I would rather have dps take aggro and taunt back before boss manages to attack. Which actually grants more threat.

But that's probably more of a playstyle choice, both approaches require extremely fast reaction.

Last suggestion I have for you is to consider using threat increase enchant on gloves. 2% threat for 250 armor might actually be a good trade in your situation.

4. Yes, I agree that block is not an avoidance in a good meaning of this word. Better to say avoidance+block. But now it does not make sense, since we are trying to proof that dodge is better than parry even in ICC. All I want now is to find a proper guide of 3.3.5 avoidance+block calculation, which is difficult because 3.3.5 is deprecated.

UPD: I finally found it! The article is dated year 2008 - exactly when WotLK was in play.
    http://wow.allakhazam.com/wiki/hit_table_%28wow%29
    That article is from TBC era (article is from June 2008, WotLK released in November). Crushing blows were changed with patch 3.0 to only be possible from mobs 4 levels or higher; in WotLK they're not a concern for raid tanking. Other than that, article looks ok.

5. Is it okay to sacrifice glyph of shield block for glyph of enraged regeneration? I found this second glyph much more useful when soloing things and using it when healers are healing others. Also if you activate last stand, you will get even greater heals.

6. Hey guys, Im actually gearing up my Pwar, im actually around 5.5-5.6 GS, got only 1 T10 atm but I have a question

I am gemming dodge+stamina on violet socket i got a few questions :

What should i prioritize as stats ? Parry or Dodge ?

Actually here are my stats :

Hit : 265
    Expertise : 28
    Def score : 553
    Dodge : 29.05%
    Parry : 21.92%
    Block : 20.27%

I don't know if dodge is better than parry, since I have a lot of dodge (760 as number, I got POS dodge trinket and TOC 5 black heart at the moment), And got 414 parry score, when should I go gem parry ? what is the number when gemming dodge is not optimal ?

Im actuallty tanking on Lordaeron and can do ICC 25 7B pretty nicely with this tank, even @ 5.5 I did it.

So what's your opinion guys ?

Thanks.

7. You shouldn't gem for either of them. One purple to active meta and go for full stamina on everything else.

8. Avoidance gemming is unreliable. I would suggest you go for such gemming:
    Blue - 30 stamina
    Red - 10expertise/15stamina
    Yellow - 10hit/15stamina.
    To activate socket bonuses where needed + it will allow you to switch T10 legs for craftable legs for huge armor boost, which is best stat to gain IMO. This ~1.5k+ armor gain will provide you much more benefit against hard hitting bosses than additional 0.2~0.3% chance to dodge/parry their attack (especialy from guys like DBS and Fester)

9. Should I go only Strength and Stamina or Agility as well as Prot Warrior?

10. You don't gem Str at all... And any item with agility will only reduce your efficiency as tank

11. You can gem agility if you think you don't need hit/exp... Dodge + Armor + Crit, welcome for every tank

12. Which glyph is better overall? Glyph of blocking (10% more block after shield slam) or glyph of enraged regeneration (40% of max health isntead of 30%) ?
    I mainly used enraged regeneration glyph when soloing things or pvp so I get an upper hand but would it still be better if I use glyph of blocking instead (pve) ?

13. Glyph of blocking will shine as OT on LK (it + demo shout will greatly reduce dmg from ghouls).
    In case of solo tank, it depends from your composition. Blocking might outweight regeneration at P1, but for actual LK solo tank your glyphs (if i recall correctly) must be Taunt, Shield wall and Last stand. So that your cooldowns can be rotated efficiently.

First ... 789