Dunkinsmithi

Assassination 4.3.4 PvP?

Is ther a way to play Assassination in Cata in Bg and Arena? I dont can find a Guide in the internet so is it because Sub is way better, or i am just blind

2. Theres no guides because there isnt really any reason to play assassination ever in pvp, sub is better in damage, cc and survivability.

3. Assassination is more for pve.

Spoiler: Show
    My main spec is subtlety, and yes..Sub is a lot better for pvp than any other rogue spec in 4.3.4

4. Is ther a way to play Assassination in Cata in Bg and Arena? I dont can find a Guide in the internet so is it because Sub is way better, or i am just blind
    You can play assassination in pvp and it isn't that bad:) . But you need to setup your stats priorities right.
    The fun thing about the assassination spec is that you can pass almost all resilience of players if you know how :D(i did allot of testing to accomplish that)
    The damage will be big .. like 4/5 hits are only needed to kill an enemy player(with high resilience).

5. In what expansion? If MOP yes assa is good in cata is allmost if you know how to play (only in bg's) in wotlk i don't know maybe?...

6. Assassination isn't really viable for higher-end arenas, but for BG's it's quite fun, especially if you have a few healers around and have time to whale on a flag carrier.

7. Well, the vaste majority of pvp rogues are sub. Personally, having played assa in wotlk, I keep playing assa in Cata. Also because allready 99% of the rogues are sub. You might as wel try something new. Anyway, I think i'm going back to wotlk because cata basically killed rogues imho.

8. I feel you bro...played assa in wotlk too, and now playing sub in cata and it just seems very different :/