Reximus

Sargeras best faction

So here's my simply question: which faction wins the most BGs? Random BG i mean

2. Before the summer hit it was the Horde but now Alliance rules. Also Horde que time is kind faster at some Server Times but it's usually instant.

P.S We still can't kill Garrosh (fkin Blizzard) guess we'll have to wait for MoP to do that.

3. I find i have more luck on horde side, your mileage may vary.

4. Horde has faster queue. I'd take that tbh, sitting 5 mins, and sometimes even more is just such a buzz kill...

Garrosh has been killed many times here, how many people are you attempting him with, and at what server time?

Reximus
    So right now Allies win more BGs but Horde are fewer so queue here is quicker?

6. So right now Allies win more BGs but Horde are fewer so queue here is quicker?
    From my experience alliance and horde both have instant ques and its pretty equal on how many bgs which side wins. Choose what you like best.

7. From my experience alliance and horde both have instant ques and its pretty equal on how many bgs which side wins. Choose what you like best.
    What server time are you getting insta queues on Alliance? :O

8. Well last months que is pritty low only on peak times you got ques for Sargeras, at least thats what i see on main page.

9. What server time are you getting insta queues on Alliance? :O
    Sargeras...? Did you honestly just ask that even tho we are on the Sargeras server forums....

10. Sargeras...? Did you honestly just ask that even tho we are on the Sargeras server forums....
    He asked about server TIME.

11. Good players win most BGs, people asking this kind of stuff are usually the people who AFK at base and give good players a hard time carrying a 90k hp rogue stealthed on base. If you make a decent 5 man premade you'll win 99.5% BGs you play.

12. Sargeras...? Did you honestly just ask that even tho we are on the Sargeras server forums....
    I want to enjoy these 0-wait-time Battlegrounds as well, and am inquiring as to which time I should play to get these. Please advise accordingly.

Many thanks for your assistance in the matter.

13. I want to enjoy these 0-wait-time Battlegrounds as well, and am inquiring as to which time I should play to get these. Please advise accordingly.

Many thanks for your assistance in the matter.
    Never had a que time longer then 3-4 minutes on either factions.

14. Never had a que time longer then 3-4 minutes on either factions.
    thats a long time when you normally win the bg in 7-10 minutes

JinChill
    Good players win most BGs, people asking this kind of stuff are usually the people who AFK at base and give good players a hard time carrying a 90k hp rogue stealthed on base. If you make a decent 5 man premade you'll win 99.5% BGs you play.
    I concur. ;)

12 Last