1. Well just wait until u can see what class is most bugged here and play that, since molten doesnt have anything similar with retail :D

2. Well just wait until u can see what class is most bugged here and play that, since molten doesnt have anything similar with retail :D

explain what you mean best?if mean 1v1 feral and WW monks are best.if you mean arenas such thing as " best class" do not exist its all about your combo and how skilled you are.
    also there is no such thig as best burst in MOP every dps class can 100% to 0 you in 3 sec if you stunned and he have all cd poped.

3. I only have one word.
    Spoiler: Show
    ASCENDANCE

Ok, I lied. 2 more words.
    Spoiler: Show
    CHAOS BOLT

Tho, battlegrounds, 2v2 and 3v3 are 3 different things.

4. #1 Mages, it will always be mages...
    #2 Warriors are OP on MoP.
    #3 Warlocks are back in the game since a long time...
    #4 Hunters have been boosted a lil (the melee range restriction is gone)!
    #5 (This one is personal) Shadow priest...

5. 3v3:

Healer:
    1. Healing Stream Totem
    2. Resto Sham
    3. Resto Drood

DPS:

1. Affliction
    2. Mage / Hunter
    3. The rest
    4. Retri

6. Shadow priest for arenas is m?®h. You see them healing more than dpsing.

3v3 healers:
    Resto Druids - HUGE cc
    Resto Shaman - HUGE heals

3v3 dps:
    Elemental Shaman - lava burst proccing a lot and multi lava burst with talent and mastery.
    You can help any dps on burst when the time is right.

Affliction Warlock - many ppl think destro is better due to chaos bolt but in arenas, that dot spread is INSANE.

Mages - nothing to say. we've seen them always on top and they'll continue to be.

Hunters - melee restriction gone (LOL) and same as mage, they'll remain on top.

Frost Dk - u'll see them one shotting ppl. their damage is retarted.

Balance Druid - INSANE damage, multi dotting, ******ed heals, escaping EASILY from melees.

Warriors - also always been on top and they're much easier to play than last expansions. no more 1h/shield requirements for some skills. every1 can play a warrior decently

Monk - stun stun stun stun. ah, finally over! oh w8. ****. stun stun stun.

Rogues - garrote, cheap shot, ambush, shadow blades, eviscerate, bye bye.

Almost them are good at dealing damage due to PVP POWER that increases all your damage but keep in mind it also increases healing so. that's it.

kkthxbye.

7. cause i wanna main one of those and idk which ones beter in both pvp and pve

8. warlocks are supposed to be on top dps but mage is also very close to warlock.
    warlock is funnier to play in pve, mage is more faceroll and frost is supposed to be the best spec in pve.
    so for pve I would go warlock, but this is my opinion and gamestyle.

for pvp both require skill.
    lock is awesome and has good cc, but u must know how to control your demon. you have 2 portals to escape and good heals.
    mage is also really good. you have good cc, good survival spells and cds. I like to play fire mage in pvp. combust has now 45s cd but does lower damage (you can talent it for 2m cd and higher damage but i dont think it's worth in pvp). i think mage as also more movement than warlock
    check some pvp vids or guides to see both gameplays and see which one looks more atractive to you :)

9. ama share what i know from the time i played. i started when SOO came out, so dont judge me about previous patches of MoP. also this is only for pvp.

Mages; go frost and same as allways
    hunters: BM on low gear MM top (some pve players do pvp SV since SV is pve top and they got used 2)
    rogues : Sub really nice
    monk: insanely hard 2 kill MW , WW imo not that good exept that Karma that u all gona hate :)
    Dudu: Guardian FC ( most needed in Rated BGs), Balance and resto arenas
    DK: i hear from u frost was good on early patch.. when SOO came out.... Unholy or u cry
    Wars: Arms and dont wry, tbh i am sad how much they made war easy 2 play in MoP
    Priest: Holy ftw....Shadow...only skilled get trough
    Paladin: Holy or nothing for pvp ( unless Molten do their job again :) )
    Shaman: my class so am maybe not best 2 talk about it... every spec is awesome for pvp for me depends on need
    Locks: Destro lots of fun with Havoc /chaos but i see most top ranks Aff. Demo is just 2 hard and since lock pets never worked well on molten dont plan Demo spec

10. DPS:

1. Affliction
    2. Mage / Hunter
    3. The rest
    4. Retri
    As a ret this makes me cry. Ah well at least now nobody can QQ about op classes when they get rekt :/

11. ama share what i know from the time i played. i started when SOO came out, so dont judge me about previous patches of MoP. also this is only for pvp.

Mages; go frost and same as allways
    hunters: BM on low gear MM top (some pve players do pvp SV since SV is pve top and they got used 2)
    rogues : Sub really nice
    monk: insanely hard 2 kill MW , WW imo not that good exept that Karma that u all gona hate :)
    Dudu: Guardian FC ( most needed in Rated BGs), Balance and resto arenas
    DK: i hear from u frost was good on early patch.. when SOO came out.... Unholy or u cry
    Wars: Arms and dont wry, tbh i am sad how much they made war easy 2 play in MoP
    Priest: Holy ftw....Shadow...only skilled get trough
    Paladin: Holy or nothing for pvp ( unless Molten do their job again :) )
    Shaman: my class so am maybe not best 2 talk about it... every spec is awesome for pvp for me depends on need
    Locks: Destro lots of fun with Havoc /chaos but i see most top ranks Aff. Demo is just 2 hard and since lock pets never worked well on molten dont plan Demo spec
    you are very wrong about monks.WW is by far the strongest 1v1 class in the game and pretty good in 2s 3s.they have crazy burst when they get stacks.
    SV hunter cannot work in PVP becuase the way dispell works in MOP is remove all dots/debuffs,and since SV is magic dot class he cant do ****.
    also affliction is not hard as people think in MOP.you apply dots and spam fear pretty must that all you do.about druids feral is as good as balance.only problem is feral is force to play jungle combo.

i agree with the rest.

12. shadow priest
    monks
    destro warlocks
    warrior

13. you are very wrong about monks.WW is by far the strongest 1v1 class in the game and pretty good in 2s 3s.they have crazy burst when they get stacks.
    SV hunter cannot work in PVP becuase the way dispell works in MOP is remove all dots/debuffs,and since SV is magic dot class he cant do ****.
    also affliction is not hard as people think in MOP.you apply dots and spam fear pretty must that all you do.about druids feral is as good as balance.only problem is feral is force to play jungle combo.

i agree with the rest.
    for WW monks..I generally dont do duels, i was talking about arenas and rated BGs. and as i sead i play shaman as main class . in my expiriance WW monk asside from karma are not a big deal, maybe its just couse am shaman but thats my expiriance.
    Also about SV hunters, that was noted for pve players that do some pvp meaning they generaly dont top ranks in arena but can do good in world pvp with it or Rated Bgs.
    And locks...i didnt say Aff is hard, i just said on top gear its more played and easier 2 get higher rating in arena with it .

14. for WW monks..I generally dont do duels, i was talking about arenas and rated BGs. and as i sead i play shaman as main class . in my expiriance WW monk asside from karma are not a big deal, maybe its just couse am shaman but thats my expiriance.
    Also about SV hunters, that was noted for pve players that do some pvp meaning they generaly dont top ranks in arena but can do good in world pvp with it or Rated Bgs.
    And locks...i didnt say Aff is hard, i just said on top gear its more played and easier 2 get higher rating in arena with it .
    you can check ladders there is alot WW monks 2700+ rating.here check this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtQGtuXmpSg&t=2m30s every one of this guys is 2800+ rating.( only mbk is low rating)

about shamans let me give you example how strong they are.few days ago cdew let his GF play his shaman on stream on 2200+ mmr and told her to spam 1 2 3 1 2 3 1 2 3 because she have no idea how to play wow .and then won the game......./facepalm about shamans.

First 1234 ... Last