1. about shamans let me give you example how strong they are.few days ago cdew let his GF play his shaman on stream on 2200+ mmr and told her to spam 1 2 3 1 2 3 1 2 3 because she have no idea how to play wow .and then won the game......./facepalm about shamans.
    You can do that with any class vs nabs...

2. You can do that with any class vs nabs...
    do what?win a game when you have no idea what you doing as 2200 mmr on retail? i will like you to see you try.

3. Balance at best.

Anything after TBC reduced pvp more and more to ashes with MOP being the final frontier of and il quote "being spoonfed to 95% of gaming pvp community".

It was said thru multiple occasions on all best pvp sites,pvp players and whatnot that MOP is junk.
    Hug pillar,pop cds,wait for something to die.If it fails,.,repeat same tactics.That's what MOP is.

I ma be very glad il not touch MOP on Molten or anywhere else.Cataclysm is my finall expansion.

At OP ,go mage,lock,bm hunter,ele.

Case closed.

4. Cataclysm is my finall expansion.
    wait so are you telling me you are giving up playying wow or just staying with cata ?

5. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/leaderboards/3v3 this is ur ww monk

and check http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/leaderboards/3v3 arms war just 2 compare numbers

that is why i say WW aint nothing special

also about shamans u posted, yeah they got easier , but the way u explained thats a well organized group that carried 1 newbi shaman, in a case where u have 9 well organized and full geared ppl they can cary ANY class newb so its realy bad example.

6. wait so are you telling me you are giving up playying wow or just staying with cata ?
    Staying with cata too as Peregrine said ^^.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9051917141

Just read the first 1-2-3 pages of it, its explained in deepth whats the deal with MoP. WotLK aint that good maybe, Cata maybe worse than WotLK as many says, but the state of PvP in MoP is worse than every other expansion, its garbage.
    ANYWAYS , releasing mop here will increase our community pool as many many ppl will come on molten , so it aint that bad after all.
    I can't take it when ppl says, I cant wait for MoP wohooo. Unless u're a warlock,ele,warrior,hunter(melee since they can shot from 0.111milimeters) stay the hell away from it. I also have to rage when the priest put the pshyfiend on me, stunning/fearing me in place for 8 secs while watching my partner dieing , nothin i can do about.
    i'll say it again, if this will make molten be more popular, so be it, cuz i aint touchin that **** again ever.. i'd rather commit suicide. rofl jk , but u get da point.
    P:S After all we will have 3 xpacs. Wotlk and cata wont go anywhere so i dun worry about them dieing

7. you can interrupt / kill the psyfiend....

8. you can interrupt / kill the psyfiend....
    Not by urself, some1 has to pelee it off from u but hes facerolled by the other 2.
    trust me, i've quitted my subs on retail since 5.4.7 came , couldnt handle it anymore, and PvE there looks so simple. Raids, killing panda bosses? U gotta be kiddin
    I'm glad they opened DS hc finally

9. wait so are you telling me you are giving up playying wow or just staying with cata ?
    Il prolly stick to Cataclysm for this season and will finish this season and will prolly log from time to time ,i quitted wrath completely,il not play Mop and il stick to cataclysm for some achievemnts etc.

But i doubt il be playing much longer wow in general,i play it rarely as it is.

10. Not by urself, some1 has to pelee it off from u but hes facerolled by the other 2.
    trust me, i've quitted my subs on retail since 5.4.7 came , couldnt handle it anymore, and PvE there looks so simple. Raids, killing panda bosses? U gotta be kiddin
    I'm glad they opened DS hc finally
    what is ur class on retail if u hate pvp on MoP so much , i guess i havent played that class since i havent seen anyone qq about MoP pvp so much ?

11. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/leaderboards/3v3 this is ur ww monk

and check http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/leaderboards/3v3 arms war just 2 compare numbers

that is why i say WW aint nothing special

also about shamans u posted, yeah they got easier , but the way u explained thats a well organized group that carried 1 newbi shaman, in a case where u have 9 well organized and full geared ppl they can cary ANY class newb so its realy bad example.
    why you look at warriors?war,lock and mage are the most played classes in MOP.check other classes as ret feral boomy MM hunter bm hunter ele or enh shaman.you will see they have pretty much same number players over 3k as WW monk. and its normal that WW monk is underplayed at high rating arena because its new class.not many people will reroll from class that they play for years to monk.
    its same for MW monks i have seen on stream many high rating players that refuse to play with MW only because they dont want to waste time and learn what kinda of playstyle they need for MW combo.most players prefer to stay with good old well know classes.

12. From business perspective and communitz pool MOP will raise another 30-45% ranks to Molten playerbase.
    It is great move,trust me.It really is.

But i dislike whole MOP completely,game feels like its made for 7 year old that cannot comprehend talent's feature and have to go dowith simplified version of game.
    Ever since Tbc /Wotlk Wow has been too easy,i never liked easy games (in terms that everything is so simplified it is joke).
    Make it harder,make it more appeling for truly worthy players.That feelin when 25 players down Muru cannot be comprehended by today's standards of raiding.

pvp has long gone ,ever since tbc golden age pvp is getting simplified more and more.Shadowmourne,Dragonwrath,Pve gear.But its all bout money ,time n money.Mop worthy pvp ideas somewhat went from good ideas,partially taken to worst pvp expansion ever.

So many people at blizz aint listening pro pvpers hw to fix it.Hell ,tis money,lets satisify most of our community,their revenue is our del rey.

13. From business perspective and communitz pool MOP will raise another 30-45% ranks to Molten playerbase.
    It is great move,trust me.It really is.

But i dislike whole MOP completely,game feels like its made for 7 year old that cannot comprehend talent's feature and have to go dowith simplified version of game.
    Ever since Tbc /Wotlk Wow has been too easy,i never liked easy games (in terms that everything is so simplified it is joke).
    Make it harder,make it more appeling for truly worthy players.That feelin when 25 players down Muru cannot be comprehended by today's standards of raiding.

pvp has long gone ,ever since tbc golden age pvp is getting simplified more and more.Shadowmourne,Dragonwrath,Pve gear.But its all bout money ,time n money.Mop worthy pvp ideas somewhat went from good ideas,partially taken to worst pvp expansion ever.

So many people at blizz aint listening pro pvpers hw to fix it.Hell ,tis money,lets satisify most of our community,their revenue is our del rey.
    majority of wow subs are casual so its normal they make the game more and more casual and simple.WOD pvp seems pretty fun however i was watching yesterday people doing skirmish arenas with the new patch seems fun and skill based. there is some 1 shots and OP classes such as rogues,ferals,elemental shamans but probably this will be fix at level 100 when class stats scale.

14. did u ever think about that game became 2 easy for u because u play it so long ?
    imagine u started like a month or a year ago , would MoP be that easy for u or pvp ?
    now imagine if they make it hard for exp wow players .... u think some new kids would start playing ? :)
    imo its same diff as before u just got older and learned it well ;-) also i dont share opinion of many that MoP is boring. i was amazed when i joined retail with raids and especially with Timeless isle ...i was there 2 months whole time :) awesome place imo even better then Helfire pvp was on TBC
    = change is sometimes good :) dont get cought in a past :)

15. did u ever think about that game became 2 easy for u because u play it so long ?
    imagine u started like a month or a year ago , would MoP be that easy for u or pvp ?
    now imagine if they make it hard for exp wow players .... u think some new kids would start playing ? :)
    imo its same diff as before u just got older and learned it well ;-) also i dont share opinion of many that MoP is boring. i was amazed when i joined retail with raids and especially with Timeless isle ...i was there 2 months whole time :) awesome place imo even better then Helfire pvp was on TBC
    = change is sometimes good :) dont get cought in a past :)
    well the biggest reason people complain about MOP been boring is that 5.4 was release 13 months ago and still WOD is not out.13 months of no new content can make even biggest fans quit.

First 12345 ... Last