1. Best PvP class for MoP

Which class is best for PvP in MoP ?

And why..

Which class have best burst.. dps etc...

2. Oh look another fotm player

OT: Every class in MoP is strong on its own way no class is left underdog so go for the one you enjoy the most

3. I am so sad that Disc became dispellable..

OT: Guardian Hunter seems a fun thing to roll.

4. Oh look another fotm player

OT: Every class in MoP is strong on its own way no class is left underdog so go for the one you enjoy the most
    Erm, ret paladins are pretty bad from what I heard.
    And seriously, if a dude asked for an answer, you may as well not make a snide reply. If I ask for the best class/spec, I would like an answer, not a "play whatever you want".

roqueira
    In earlier patches of MOP BM Hunter and Warrior are pretty much overpowered. why explain they have really high burst and kill ppl in seconds they dominated arenas. Warriors alone could global gladiators healers.

In later patches i would say Monk ... because they have everthing. the rest is Warlock and Resto druid.. just search ladder and you will who are top glads atm dominated by locks and restos

6. In earlier patches of MOP BM Hunter and Warrior are pretty much overpowered. why explain they have really high burst and kill ppl in seconds they dominated arenas. Warriors alone could global gladiators healers.

In later patches i would say Monk ... because they have everthing. the rest is Warlock and Resto druid.. just search ladder and you will who are top glads atm dominated by locks and restos
    Locks are strong through whole mop.Demo lock before nerf?

7. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/leaderboards/3v3

The classes/specs of the top 5k players on retail (US) in 3v3 (arguably the most important arena bracket).

You can also check rated BGs.

When I last checked, I remember I found:

Warriors, MM hunters, Warlocks were high ranked in arenas as dps
    Rshams, Holy priests, and Rdudu's were high ranked in arenas for healers.
    Healers are more spread, suggesting better balance among them.

In Rated BG's, the surprise was holy paladins, and rogues dominating, something that made sense after some thinking due to survivability for hpally, and stealth+burst with rogue.

You can check if my comments still make sense by sorting through each spec, I am too lazy to check again :)

8. Erm, ret paladins are pretty bad from what I heard.
    And seriously, if a dude asked for an answer, you may as well not make a snide reply. If I ask for the best class/spec, I would like an answer, not a "play whatever you want".
    And feral druids are a little Meh, as well.

@OP.. How about stop wanting FOTM Classes and learn to play and love something for yourself, not just cos its faceroll no skill involved.

All seriousness aside.. That moment when a 1500 Warrior is eating my multiglad Rdruid partner, and I'm stood there helplessly watching. Welcome to World of Warrior-craft.

9. Erm, ret paladins are pretty bad from what I heard.
    Well then if u really want an answer then go fking play and check it out yourself.here people will only give their opinion or what they think is the best and what is not simple as that.

10. To all those who say OP must play what he likes : I totally agree with you, but it's not as simple when it's about MoP. Not everyone have already played on MoP, and if they play what they liked on cata there will be big disappointments (that's addressed to all destrolock around here). And I don't really want to level a char of each class to 90 on the test realm to check every spec.
    Maybe some kind of description of the playstyle of every spec would be useful here ? I tried looking that up, but I only found some "my class is better than yours" things.

11. Warrior mad, Warrior smash.
    Maeg best class eva.
    Warlock be Chaos boltin'.
    Huntars be huntar.

Also there is no "Best x,y,z", there are a few op ones, and ok rest ones.

12. To all those who say OP must play what he likes : I totally agree with you, but it's not as simple when it's about MoP. Not everyone have already played on MoP, and if they play what they liked on cata there will be big disappointments (that's addressed to all destrolock around here). And I don't really want to level a char of each class to 90 on the test realm to check every spec.
    Maybe some kind of description of the playstyle of every spec would be useful here ? I tried looking that up, but I only found some "my class is better than yours" things.
    Blizzard is on same expansion. There are YouTube videos for every spec, in every situation (or close to it).

Find some videos and you can get a good grasp of how each class plays out. Of course, there are typical fantasy niches in WoW, so you should have a general idea of what play style you want.

13. Well then if u really want an answer then go fking play and check it out yourself.here people will only give their opinion or what they think is the best and what is not simple as that.
    There's always fotm specs.

AlexZerk
    Only human hunter, only fotm!

Let the haters hate while u dominate! :cool:

123 ... Last