1. Yeah, because Swipe doesn't get AoE mitigation on the old realms the way it's supposed to.

2. As for the two specs. I've no idea why you would forgo both Dirge and UB/Morbidity. This way you will literally have a LOT of RP downtimes where you can't do anything. But that's just your way of playing I guess (in-optimally).
    because i dont see a reason to spec into 2/2 dirge cuz there is not enough time to spent all that goddamn runic power even if u dont put talents into 2/2 dirge.

3. feral cat is better on that pull, i've gotten my feral up to 150k there and i always die. berserk swipe aint nothing to **** with
    u think so cuz u've never had good uh dk's in ur raid groups too watch em outdpsing u even with bugged swipe.

4. u think so cuz u've never had good uh dk's in ur raid groups too watch em outdpsing u even with bugged swipe.
    What are you trying to prove here? The reason UH shines at AoE pulls is a passive talent, it's not skill related. And you can't ever compete with the dmg spike of a feral with berserk+swipe.

5. What are you trying to prove here? The reason UH shines at AoE pulls is a passive talent, it's not skill related. And you can't ever compete with the dmg spike of a feral with berserk+swipe.
    kekd so much on this. if dk hadlcuk to get taunka proc and have enough brain to use bloodstrike before pestilence and death and decay there is not a single chance to outdps him

6. best aoe class: udk like dike told rotation " i would use blood boil when buff from blood strike is on", next one is fire mage with flamestrike spam, then druid

7. From these three, only UDK is legit. Flamestrike's on-ground effect doesn't get mitigated, Feral Swipe too.

8. From these three, only UDK is legit. Flamestrike's on-ground effect doesn't get mitigated, Feral Swipe too.
    even with those bugs uh dk aoe > any class

9. May 13, 2016  
    Help me here, how to play against Mage and priest? which spells to use and ****..

10. May 13, 2016  
    do you have another source about unholy blight stacking in 3.3.5?
    On my old Server it didnt stack, and on retail it did not aswell if i am not mistaken.

on previous patches it stacked. but as u already said, it was to powerful and i think it got renewed to a simply damage-over-time without stacking in 3.3.5.
    idk about your old server but it stacked on retail. 100% certain of that.I remember the uproar when they got rid of the aoe UB and I was just telling everyone how much our single target got buffed with a stackable UB.

11. hi, i have question got t9 set and 5200gs atm.: I am using 17/0/54 talents so with my horn i have 35.50% crit. Should i swittch to 0/17/54 talents do i get better DPS ? If i switch i get 30.50% crit, because Dark conviction....Trinkets death verdic and nobles so...

12. In what pressence you start unholy or blood?

13. Nice necro, really fits the DK theme

14. hi, i have question got t9 set and 5200gs atm.: I am using 17/0/54 talents so with my horn i have 35.50% crit. Should i swittch to 0/17/54 talents do i get better DPS ? If i switch i get 30.50% crit, because Dark conviction....Trinkets death verdic and nobles so...
    I have same question..
    You ppl making guides for endgame gear, but before that ppl must come to endgame gear..
    So help us please.

First ... 3456 Last