1. So, I was taming Arcturis few moments ago, and hunter, Alliance, named Firecrest, decided to kill him while I was doing it, I guess because he couldnt kill me since we are same faction. I'd like to thank him for ruining my day, especially since Arcturis is the first sprit beast I ever tamed on any realm before the server data loss.
    wow. this is my first time i see arcturis dead. he just dont care about that he is increasing competition. just dont give up tho, hes easy he takes up to 8 days max!

2. wow. this is my first time i see arcturis dead. he just dont care about that he is increasing competition. just dont give up tho, hes easy he takes up to 8 days max!
    Thanks for the support, well, at least while I was camping I met some pretty cool hunters around, and that's always nice. :) Also, the day after I lost Arcturis I managed to tame King Krush, Terror Spinner and Aotona in 30 minutes. xD

3. what a p***y guy, now everytime i see him trying to tame some rare i will kill them all muwahwha

4. what a p***y guy, now everytime i see him trying to tame some rare i will kill them all muwahwha
    haha great plan :D

5. Since nobody is responding in neither Horde nor Alliance global, if someone is checking out this topic, Gondria is spawned near the stairs, so if you wanna tame her, log now. :) 15:48 st
    edit: Gondria just found her home. :)
    edit 2: Finally tamed the big bad motherf*cker! After 18 days of camping, Arcturis finally spawned. :D

6. ok, First i just want to say this to everyone other then the OP and guy who had the bear killed right before him. SHOW SOME FXIN RESPECT PLEASE to op. i mean everyone knows its 8% just because 18 and .8 get weird with the .1265s NO one cares. you could tell me 5-13% same diff. whats important is that this is a great post and the information is solid. i can say that after hours and hours off reading. yea ill go with 100%.

ok now for my actually post. um the jade fang. woah. 2 day timer. my question is. when the server resets. i see that is not in the list of spawning. Does the 2 day timer reset after a reset/crash. if so idk how its possible because the game does not really make it 2 days without a crash now days. (not talking shT). so yea. it the jadefang possible but bound by endless red tape? i want it more than any spirit beast. also with skoll that rare nps you kill then wait 18/.8xMath hours to see spawn. does the jade fang have anything similar. ty for the post op

7. um,for arcturis idk how but it's 8 % for sure,sometimes it spawn after 1 stag,some times after 7-8 sometimes after 10+,jadefang is 24 on MOP,and idk abt cata,on MoP he spawn little out of his spawn point in cave,it's in another room

8. um,for arcturis idk how but it's 8 % for sure,sometimes it spawn after 1 stag,some times after 7-8 sometimes after 10+,jadefang is 24 on MOP,and idk abt cata,on MoP he spawn little out of his spawn point in cave,it's in another room
    did u read the prefix next to my title? it clearly says CATA next to my title of my thread. In cata jadefang is 100% 48 hrs, i always stood there giving everyone their jadefang on cata and jadefang has the same exact spawn points in cata and mop just different timers for both. I did put the timer of Arcturis 18 hrs WITH 8% spawn chance so in 18 hrs passed and didnt spawn then the replacer did thats why i put 8% on every 18 hrs.

9. I just tamed him after server crash today. Was even amazed to see you going to deepholm, and then leaving it, while Jadefang was there all day, swimming inside underground rocks. And yes I spy everyone. I was lucky, because server didnt crash 2-3 days. XD

10. June 8, 2015  
    no server DC for hours and repeatedly checked the 6 locations for Loque'nahak

just spawned in the south-east spot and I got the cloak drop so really happy :)
    Edited: June 8, 2015

11. June 8, 2015  
    no server DC for hours and repeatedly checked the 6 locations for Loque'nahak

just spawned in the south-east spot and I got the cloak drop so really happy :)
    ...You killed Loque for some cloak?

12. June 8, 2015  
    Exactly! He killed it for the cloak. Xmog reason?

13. June 8, 2015  
    some cloak? GTFO (politely hehe)

that cloak is not only top quality, it matches the Striker Garb transmog set perfectly, makin' my 80 hunter pretty damn sexy :D

14. Anyone know around what time Sambas spawns on Neltharion?

First 1234 Last