1. RARE pets spawn timers.

Welcome to the rare pets spawn timers thread. This thread is about all the pets spawn timers and if you are searching for a pet you want and wish to know how long they take to spawn then you came into the right thread! Unlike WoW Retail, all these pets spawn timers only happens in Cataclysm and MOST are edited by Molten itself. Good luck at camping them ;)

List of rare pets with their spawn timers:

1. Jadefang -> 48 hours

2. Terrorpene -> 18 hours (Haven't confirmed yet)

3. Sambas -> 48 hours

4. Madexx -> 48 hours

5. Karoma -> 18 hours

6. Ashtail -> 70 minutes to 90 minutes

7. Skoll -> 18 hours with a 8% spawn chance

8. Arcturis -> 18 hours with a 8% spawn chance

9. Loque'nahak -> 3 hours (Haven't confirmed yet)

10. Pogeyan -> 6 hours to 12 hours

This thread will be up to date.

If you wish to add more pets with their spawn timers, private message me.

2. I would not take this list as a 100% truth.

3. I would not take this list as a 100% truth.
    100% truth hun, i camped them all day and night to study them except doing pvp. Unlike you, you dont camp your pets HARDCORE like me and I spent my times on wow just camping and help ppl tame their pets. I can 100% TELL you are trolling alll the guides i post. Stop ruining my threads by posting your fake comments. Looks like you didnt care about getting banned 2 times and still i dont get why you continued to bother. You did know you can get a result to a permanent ban if you keep getting banned, just reminding you, not threatening you, believe me you wouldnt want a permanent ban.

4. Does sambas spawn in warsong?
    It suppose to spawn in Warsong, you can ask Headshotzz a horde troll hunter, he got all the cata pets in warsong. tho, i do also have all the cata pets in Sargeras all i need is Tsul'kalu :P

5. Im just saying my opinion, i didnt offended anyone.

Theres 2 things i am 100% sure that are wrong. You have idea what 8% chance of something happen is?

You say Skoll is 8% chance of spawn each 18h. Try to do one Arcane Shot each 18h with 8% crit only, and see how many days you will wait to see a crit. While in the first week of the spirit beasts fix there was tons of skolls hanging around.

6. Well, the GM said it was 8%. Skoll or Arcturis usually spawns once to twice a week so far. It depends on luck.

7. Thanks to Pixiekins. I just got Jadefang in Sargeras. Next time it should spawn at around 10:20-10:30 server time.

8. Im just saying my opinion, i didnt offended anyone.

Theres 2 things i am 100% sure that are wrong. You have idea what 8% chance of something happen is?

You say Skoll is 8% chance of spawn each 18h. Try to do one Arcane Shot each 18h with 8% crit only, and see how many days you will wait to see a crit. While in the first week of the spirit beasts fix there was tons of skolls hanging around.
    i put loquenahak with a description "not confirmed yet" and terrorpene im gonna edit that now but last time it spawned 18 after my friend go it

9. Well, the GM said it was 8%. Skoll or Arcturis usually spawns once to twice a week so far. It depends on luck.
    Yes but he does have a 18 hr spawn with 8% spawn chance, for more info check out my guides for skoll and arcturis

Skoll: http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?t=269074

Arcturis: http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?t=267116

TheArvs
    Pix, have you tried pming any GMs for the timer on banthalos after the HC update? Even if we chatted the pattern, he didn't seem to spawn the entire day he was suppose to spawn.

11. Just tamed Arcturis on Frostwolf at 4:15 AM server time. Next earliest spawn at 10:15 PM server time Oct. 26th.

PapayacocoForum
    Spawn time for Tsul'kalu?? Anybody got a clue? :)

13. Spawn time for Tsul'kalu?? Anybody got a clue? :)
    Tsul'Kalu spawns 8 hours.

123 ... Last