1. [Addon] Ai-Art [Alpha]

Download Here : WoW AI-Art Download Page For Private Servers
    Requires Site Registration - This is to track downloads and prevent direct linking of files.

Videos for the 1.12 version.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...SBRNfhC5uXzOsF

Videos for the 3.3.5a version.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...6Zfy80DM-ljwck

Videos of the changes for 3.3.5a

AI-Art replacement:

This addon is not a script, nor does it use the in game hooks for the internal API at all. This is a texture replacement that goes in your interface folder

What's the benefit? -
    • No extra memory in game being used.
    • Because this is a private server, no chance of the texture files ever breaking.
    • The files are just textures, if something does "break" it will simply look off. Which means it wont crash your game or throw up the error frame.
    • Its 100% client side and visual only.
    • It does not alter game play in any form or fashion.
    • Because its a texture replacement, it is easily added to by the community.
    • No scripting required.

What's the drawback? -
    • You can't just switch the textures around on the fly. You have to exit and reload the entire client for changes to occur.
    • Testing can be tedious.
    • Any fixes may take up to a solid week to change for one texture.
    • Some textures simply will not take in game.
    • "Sets" of textures for a different look and feel are extremely hard to do without community participation.

How do I install it? -
    • Download It.
    • Extract the rar.
    • The files should be inside a folder named "Interface".
    • Delete the contents of your interface folder from me before installing a new version. ( not addons folder )
    • Copy that interface folder to your wow directory.

Watch the install video-

Screenshot -

Edited: February 20, 2018

2. reserved for future use
    Edited: December 4, 2015

3. interesting!,might try later today!

4. interesting!,might try later today!
    Thanks :) Please let me know anything you find that should be re-textured/looks off. Remember it is still in the testing stages :)

5. Adding todo list item: Built in fog of war coloring for complete exploration while still being able to see the map locations

6. 10-26-2014: Added installation video tutorial

7. A new downloading format will be coming. My site host is requiring direct site access for downloading in the future. this means no more direct linking. Otherwise they will think I'm a file sharing service. Which I'm not. I'll announce it whent he change happens

8. Very impressive , I already find it cooler , looking forward to see 5.4.x .

P.S.: music awesome

9. 5.4.2 alpha added. This is a work in progress so feedback is welcome to get the product finished out

10. 5.4.2 alpha added. This is a work in progress so feedback is welcome to get the product finished out
    I will test when I will be free;)

11. If textures will be more transparent , wont it be more sexy?

P.S.: Transparency and translucency, the physical property of allowing the transmission of light through a material

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...89-Aurora.html

12. The textures aren't meant to be transparent.

13. updated to better reflect the new download page

14. Download page updated again
    Edited: April 7, 2016

12 Last