1. [Addon]Comix remixed by AI-Art

I went through and got the original Comix code to work again.

Have fun :)

Site requires registration

Comix 1.12
    Comix 3.35a
    Comix 4.3.4
    Comix 5.4.2
    Edited: April 7, 2016

2. Thank you for this :)
    For those who dont know what comix is ... I present you...Le big wall of text ^^

For cata users ----> Le working version for 4.3.4

Comix is a plain Fun Addon. It's sole purpose is to keep you entertained.
    It doesn't do anything useful but the EntertainYourFaceOffÔäó technology contained in the package is sure to keep you amused for hours, and you won't even know why

In plain english: It shows a Image and plays a sound when you crit. These Images and Sounds are done in Comic Style. but it can do so much more....

Features:

cool stuff happens on Crits (heals and damage)
    plays fancy sounds
    plays sounds ripped from other things
    keeps track of up to 2 useless statistics
    now includes a bad joke detector
    an awesome objection system
    a drama button for the unnecessary drama in the game (all drama - its a game people :P)
    now incorporates the Supermassive Fail mod for all the times when saying fail on its own just doesn't cut it (try using /awesome instead of /fail sometime too you'll be glad you did :P)
    and more.....
    If you want more customization be sure to check out Comix Plus**

A note on /fail and /awesome:

/fail and /awesome are both used like this example:

/awesome say this is ~~

this will make you say (in say) this is [Pure Awesome]

the ~~ marks where you want the supermassive fail or the pure awesome to go

valid choices for where to send the message are: say, emote, yell, party, guild, officer, raid, rw (for raid warning), bg (for battleground), afk or dnd

This one you remixed is for mop i presume ? as in our cata 4.3.4 it says its incompatible ^^}

3. Actually... you're gonna laugh at me. It's for 1.12 *sigh* gimme a day or so and I'll have up 3.35a/4.3.4and 5.4.2 working versions all remixed :p

4. Actually... you're gonna laugh at me. It's for 1.12 *sigh* gimme a day or so and I'll have up 3.35a/4.3.4and 5.4.2 working versions all remixed :p
    Oh ... nah I wont laugh ^^ Hmm so its 1.12 atm Not sure if MoP would use it but cata says incompatible you might have to upgrade it for it to work with cata.
    Not too sure if worlk does it either only tested for cata ^_^ I used to love this thing hehe
    Best of luck with this mate !

5. Actually... you're gonna laugh at me. It's for 1.12 *sigh* gimme a day or so and I'll have up 3.35a/4.3.4and 5.4.2 working versions all remixed :p
    I hate to necro this post, but this is my favorite addon of all time. Has anyone got it working for 3.35a?

Or does anyone know how to make it work? I'm a software dev and I'm looking at the code but not sure what I'm looking for.

Thanks!

6. I hate to necro this post, but this is my favorite addon of all time. Has anyone got it working for 3.35a?

Or does anyone know how to make it work? I'm a software dev and I'm looking at the code but not sure what I'm looking for.

Thanks!
    Yes. I also answered your PM I'll put up the new links right now