1. I just tamed GC on his spawn point just standing there. Btw what npc scan you use? because it didn't activate when I found GC...

2. I just tamed GC on his spawn point just standing there. Btw what npc scan you use? because it didn't activate when I found GC...
    aww!! i was trying to look for him but grats! u need the right version npc scan that matches the mop patch

3. *UPDATE*

Just added a pic of Madexx on the list which u wanna see how it looks like & where when he spawns and PLUS i just tamed him :D

4. I just tamed GC on his spawn point just standing there. Btw what npc scan you use? because it didn't activate when I found GC...
    Can we just fly over the Water, and see GC with the Beast Tracking? Or do we need to go deeper inside the water?

5. Can we just fly over the Water, and see GC with the Beast Tracking? Or do we need to go deeper inside the water?
    You need to go deep to see it and yeah beast tracking is the best way to find it other then npc scan. You can get the abyssal seahorse so you can swim fast as well, quest is bugged and it completes itself once you kill a turtle (instead of grabbing it)

Btw loque and hutia spawn, I saw ppl with them

6. Can someone point the exact location of loque and skoll? I've tried camping the spawn points from cata, but they didn't spawn. Any insight on this would be gladly appreciated.

7. Can we just fly over the Water, and see GC with the Beast Tracking? Or do we need to go deeper inside the water?
    Yes, even if its very deep i can still track mobs underwater even abyssal depths AND The NPC Scan still detects GC when u fly over the water, i have a pic of proof, i will show u the screenshot when i come out from work

8. Thanks you very much, and yeah, ive got the Seahorse, but it??s much better, if i can just fly over the water. :)

9. wulon

anyone knows wulan and bloortip respawn time?

10. Thanks you very much, and yeah, ive got the Seahorse, but it??s much better, if i can just fly over the water. :)
    Can you send me a link on how to get seahorse please ? :) horde side *.* never been in Vashj'ir & want to get dat CG :P on the new server since dis one is overpopulated :) ty :D

11. Thanks you very much, and yeah, ive got the Seahorse, but it??s much better, if i can just fly over the water. :)
    poseidus? :o oh and btw i also got poseidus like 6 days ago then i spotted GC too :)

12. Just letting you all know that Sambas doesnt have a countdown timer, he spawns ONCE everyday on a certain server time, no matter how long it was last tamed he will still spawn on the same server time, which i will soon make another thread of their spawn timers.

13. Just letting you all know that Sambas doesnt have a countdown timer, he spawns everyday on a certain server time, no matter how long it was last tamed he will still spawn on the same server time, which i will soon make another thread of their spawn timers.
    wooha nice :D

14. saw people with loque(live) and skoll(ptr) some time ago.

Also, you missed the shale spider from cata in those tunnels of deepholm(2 of those spawn beside each other :P).

15. UNCOMMON RARE BEASTS:

4- Savage
    Can someone attest to whether its spawning or not?

Camped for it in ptr for more than a week and couldn't find it.(And that was when no one/very few were rare hunting)

First 123412 ... Last