1. What about Skarr? Is he spawning on MoP or not?

2. What about Skarr? Is he spawning on MoP or not?
    Yes, he spawns, i will update this thread with a whole lot more, btw hordes cant tame skarr, hordes sees it as friendly, idk why cuz my horde friend tried to tame but it was impossible cuz he was friendly, im ally and i see him hostile, also i killed it by accident due to his health bug, he went towards me then he fell down the rocks and suddenly he was behind me and this stupid dumb Quest Giver NPC ran to it and kill it in 1 hit, skarr spawns with 4 health so when ur taming him, be extremely careful not to auto shot it or else it instant dies, he can be killled in 1 auto shot, and btw he spawns as lvl 90.

3. I tamed Banthalos last night! Believe me, this spirit beast wasnt that easy to tame due to his 8 mph speed, heres a reason why: http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?t=274540

4. Can someone point the exact location of loque and skoll? I've tried camping the spawn points from cata, but they didn't spawn. Any insight on this would be gladly appreciated.
    Skoll is spawning in his retail spawn points, i first spoted skoll being tamed near bor's breath

5. What about Qual and Gib the Banana hoarder ? Any1 have seen them around ?

6. What about Qual and Gib the Banana hoarder ? Any1 have seen them around ?
    Quall isnt confirmed yet, tho i saw a pet named Quall thru my minimap when i was in bg, tho it can be a person named Quall. I haven't seen Quall on my screen just only thru hunter track on my minimap. I haven't checked Gib, just let me know if u see Quall or Gib so i can list them here.

7. Any news about Savage ? Couldn't find the tracks, followed his path over and over again and he's not just spawned. Probly not implemented yet, right ?

8. Any news about Savage ? Couldn't find the tracks, followed his path over and over again and he's not just spawned. Probly not implemented yet, right ?
    might not be scripted yet, tho u should ask a person who has it

9. Last night I tamed Magria, I died after completing the tame due to 1k mobs hitting me, im soo damn lucky that i finished my tame fast before i died, all thanx to Tame Beast glyph <3 xD btw after i tamed him in 15 mins the server crashed and then Ankha spawned and my friend got it :D

Here's a list of spirit beasts i have right now (Listed what i tamed in order):

1- Ghostcrawler
    2- Ankha
    3- Gondria
    4- Ban'thalos
    5- Magria
    6- Loque'nahak

10. ***UPDATE***

-Updated Magria's picture
    -Updated Skoll's picture

11. Fresh from the molten front i bring you, Skitterflame, Karkin, & Solix

Skitterflame doesn't move nor aggro. Easy tame

Karkin aggro's but just throw down a frost trap. Easy tame

Solix kinda runs through the air, bigass spider with flashy flame effect, ya cant miss him. He doesnt aggro but he doesnt stop moving either so run infront of him and tame. Note: He will walk through everything even terrain, i followed him and he walked off the flipping map so tame him asap.

Found Anthriss, throw frost trap n tame. Easy.

12. Hexapos (Water Strider) Hexapos was out in the open just standing outside near Soggy's Gamble. [IMG][/IMG]

13. ***UPDATE***

-Updated Skarr's note
    -Updated Deth'tilac's note
    -Updated Hutia's picture
    -Updated Hutia's note

14. Jadefang works. Same cata spawn place, not retail like.

15. ***UPDATE***

-Edited Thread (Minor Update)
    -Added a new category (You might wanna check that out!)
    -Savage has been removed from list, it's not scripted in Stormstout yet
    -Jadefang added
    -Updated Arcturis' picture
    -Pogeyan added

First 12345 ... Last