1. I just tamed Skarr <3

Here i show you how to tame him without that NPC detecting him to kill him AND preventing Skarr from falling down:

First, try jumping on the highest rock and make sure your tame is not out of range when you target Skarr, here's an example of me getting ready to tame Skarr:

Then from there you can start taming, he won't fall down, instead, he will just make a cute pounce at you, jumping towards another rock, here's an example of how i tamed him:

WARNING: Please be extremely careful not to auto-shot him or else he will instantly die, he spawns as a lvl 90 with 4 health* and please make sure you are taming him far from the NPC if you don't want him to get instantly killed!

2. ive been searching for Savage for days and im convinced he isn't spawning.... i haven't seen anyone with him, ive spammed global asking and i've been unable to find a trace of him. Tough I did find Glimmer 5 times, he's spawning too often and in the same place

3. ive been searching for Savage for days and im convinced he isn't spawning.... i haven't seen anyone with him, ive spammed global asking and i've been unable to find a trace of him. Tough I did find Glimmer 5 times, he's spawning too often and in the same place
    I removed Savage from list 2 days ago because he's not scripted, make sure to check the latest update on this thread before saying that. Glimmer isn't a rare spawn, he's an elite and spawns every 3-5 mins.

4. To settle all "you" accusers out there. I tamed Hutia when I was the first person ever in Pandaria, ergo, no teleporting out from the Timeless Isle zone.

QQ still sad though, first person ever in Grizzly and no Arcturis..

5. anyone knows when was last time Loque'nahak was tamed ?

6. To settle all "you" accusers out there. I tamed Hutia when I was the first person ever in Pandaria, ergo, no teleporting out from the Timeless Isle zone.

QQ still sad though, first person ever in Grizzly and no Arcturis..
    i'll give the new info once i tame Arcturis. I am currently testing this info plus im almost done with my spirit beasts collection. All i need is arcturis and karoma and im done for now til molten scripts the other spirit beasts!

My spirit beasts i tamed so far:

1- Ghostcrawler
    2- Ankha
    3- Gondria
    4- Ban'thalos
    5- Magria
    6- Loque'nahak
    7- Skoll

This is the order from first tamed to last tamed :3

7. ***UPDATE***

-Chatter & picture added
    -Kurmokk & picture added
    -Spiteflayer & picture added
    -Sewer Beast & picture added
    -Lupos & picture added
    -Added Ashtail's picture
    -Added Deth'tilac's picture
    -Added Solix's picture
    -Added Anthriss' picture
    -Added Skitterflame's picture
    -Added Karkin's picture
    -Added Karoma's picture
    -Added Jadefang's picture
    -Added Loque'nahak's picture
    -Updated Skoll's picture
    -Updated Ankha's picture

8. almost all of these rares are still from cata and wotlk -_- so the MoP rares still not available? i hope it wont take long like in cata which took years.

9. I removed Savage from list 2 days ago because he's not scripted, make sure to check the latest update on this thread before saying that. Glimmer isn't a rare spawn, he's an elite and spawns every 3-5 mins.
    Figured glimmer was a rare hunter pet since he is listed on the wowhead rare hunter pets guide.

10. almost all of these rares are still from cata and wotlk -_- so the MoP rares still not available? i hope it wont take long like in cata which took years.
    Few MoP rares are working, in MoP they are marked as an Elite instead of Rare elite. It's still considered rare.

Figured glimmer was a rare hunter pet since he is listed on the wowhead rare hunter pets guide.
    Okie, that's true, since Hutia has an elite frame and still considered a rare spirit beast, i thought glimmer should too.. BUT Glimmer spawns commonly, and theres more than 1 Glimmer, no joke but i'll add him to the list as soon as i get a few more rares to add in list. :)

11. Just tamed Arcturis! I finally got allll the spirit beasts in Stormstout for now! I'll now reveal the special info of how to spawn Arcturis, it shares the same method as the cata realms, for more info on how to spawn Arcturis click on this link: http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthre...light=Arcturis

This is how i tamed him:

Started tame beast:

During tame beast:

After tame beast:

12. Gz on all the tames btw!

Now i m having a problem, today Ankha was there 4 the tame after a restart the funny thing was.. Blue named(Taged) 4 me!

Couldnt atack her or cast anything on her exp aoes!

Tryed restart game and still same...

2m latter other orc hunter comes by and tames it w/t any problem...

Whats going on? Is it just me?

http://imgur.com/rvomxph

Same as this ones

13. Gz on all the tames btw!

Now i m having a problem, today Ankha was there 4 the tame after a restart the funny thing was.. Blue named(Taged) 4 me!

Couldnt atack her or cast anything on her exp aoes!

Tryed restart game and still same...

2m latter other orc hunter comes by and tames it w/t any problem...

Whats going on? Is it just me?

http://imgur.com/rvomxph

Same as this ones
    it's a cache bug, reset your cache and you will be able to see them normall

14. it's a cache bug, reset your cache and you will be able to see them normall
    Omg it was idd!

oh well tomorow will make sure i do that b4 it respawns!

Thanks 4 the tip ^^

BTW adding (The Razza) Rare Chimaera
    Respawn at the exact point where i m on the map!

15. Im still at 0 spirit beast^^

Someone tame GC this day?

First ... 23456 ... Last