1. Im still at 0 spirit beast^^

Someone tame GC this day?
    Everyday Ghostcrawler spawns. Someone must of tamed it today on the the first day of first server crash. Start camping today now and wait for a server crash!

2. Ty today i dream about GC^^ i tamed him and then he morph into a normal crap again and again, last time i dreame about wow was at wotlk times xD

If someone see a Spirit Beast he dont need pls tell me in Forum or Ingame ( Horde ) @ Lycha. I pay 5k Gold before i start Tame :)

3. Im camping loque nahak for 4h now -.-

whats the easiest spirit beast to camp?

4. I just got Sambas on Stormstout the place is the same as the one in the picture.Good luck to all.Time the spawn

Blankpoint
    I've just tamed King Krush after server crash. Saw him on the same place 2 days ago but some other hunter tamed him. Looks like he just spawns on this place.

6. I tried to save it for my friend but server crashed, other hunt came...

7. After the crash http://prntscr.com/59lsct

Kirix respawned as well and CAN be tameable.

8. Caught Ban'thalos while all the crashes were happening. Logged out right away so it saved.

It seems like it moves slow if it spawns at the sanctuary instead of the blazewing spawn point

9. Im camping loque nahak for 4h now -.-

whats the easiest spirit beast to camp?
    Gondria, believe me :)

10. This is cool that all these guides works on MOP too. Gratz to all of u guys!
    Pixie come back to Sargeras u are so helpful ;-; xD

I have offtop question. I Saw u tamed Skarr. Is it tameable on Cata realms?

11. Has someone found Chiaa in Burning Steppes? I really want her.

12. ***UPDATED***

-Added The Razza with picture
    -Added Snarler with picture
    -Added Rex Ashil with picture
    -Added Lapress with picture
    -Added Gretheer with picture
    -Added Glimmer

13. got ankha 2pm 25m server time
    i think timers abit bugged, because of disconnects or somethign else..

when pet should spawn (for example got 8-12 hrs respawn) and if it will spawn(without dcs) at 12th hour of it timer and server crashes (and atlest 8 hrs passed) it will respawn.. atlest i feel like it works that way, 6 days of capming told me that

and i want to add, that anhka should spawn like 4 hrs ago.. because it got 18hrs respawn ( i saw she get killed)

14. got ankha 2pm 25m server time
    i think timers abit bugged, because of disconnects or somethign else..

when pet should spawn (for example got 8-12 hrs respawn) and if it will spawn(without dcs) at 12th hour of it timer and server crashes (and atlest 8 hrs passed) it will respawn.. atlest i feel like it works that way, 6 days of capming told me that

and i want to add, that anhka should spawn like 4 hrs ago.. because it got 18hrs respawn ( i saw she get killed)
    they are random spawns, server crashes can sometimes mess up their timers. it isnt 18 hrs anymore so. If u tame Magria and server crashes, Ankha will spawn right after server gets up. but thats in MoP, and in cata also get their timers switched if the server crash ruins it.

15. I spotted Arcturis and Skoll today in realm Stormstout, I guess today was my lucky day! So i gave Skoll to a hunter named Taay(Ally) and Arcturis to my friend Freebowjob(Ally) <3

In this picture, Skoll spawned as a lvl 80 with 18k health:

In this picture, Arcturis spawned as a lvl 90 with 500k health:

First ... 34567 ... Last