1. Mists of Pandaria's List of working rare spawn hunter pets.

+++RECENTLY RESSURECTED THREAD+++

NOTICE: Please note that this thread will be updated often without warning and hunters are advised to check this thread regularly if willing to get more interesting rare beasts.

(Updated since June 3rd 2015 at 17:38 Server Time)

Hello fellow hunters! Here i will show you the following available rare hunter pets that are currently working in all Mists of Pandaria realms:

SPIRIT BEASTS:

1- Ankha
    Spoiler: Show

2- Ghostcrawler

3- Karoma

4- Arcturis

5- Skoll

6- Gondria

7- Loque'nahak

8- Magria

9- Ban'thalos

10- Hutia

11- Degu

12- Gumi

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

RARE BEASTS:

1- Aotona

2- Sambas

3- Jadefang

4- Acroniss

5- Terrorpene

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

MOLTEN FRONT RARE BEASTS:

1- Skarr

2- Deth'tilac

3- Anthriss

4- Kirix

5- Skitterflame

6- Solix

7- Karkin

UNCOMMON RARE BEASTS:

1- Tsul'Kalu

2- King Mosh

3- King Krush

4- Pogeyan

5- The Razza

6- Madexx (All colors available)

7- Quall

8- Feras

9- Gib the Banana-Hoarder

COMMON RARE BEASTS:

1- Olm the Wise

2- Ashtail

3- Shadowclaw

4- Ursol`lok

5- Spiteflayer

6- Chatter

7- Kurmokk

8- Sewer Beast

9- Lupos

10- Snarler

11- Rex Ashil

12- Lapress

13- Gretheer

14- Glimmer

QUEST RARE BEASTS:

1- Wulon

2- Bloodtip (Untameable due to his lvl 91)

NOTE: Most of the rare pets spawn timers are very different than the ones in Wrath of the Lich King and Cataclysm realms! Most rare spawn timers are decreased in Mists of Pandaria.

These are what i know from now and currently working in MoP. If you spotted a rare pet in MoP that is not in this list, please report it to me through Private Message(Very Appreciated) in the forums so i can list them here.

Happy Camping! :)

LATEST UPDATE:

-Added Acroniss
    -Added Gumi
    -Added Degu
    -Added Feras
    -Added Quall
    -Added Terrorpene
    -Added Gib the Banana-Hoarder
    Edited: June 5, 2015 Reason: Updating Thread.

2. afaik the new spirit beasts in MoP are not rares , and also someone said to me that the rare beasts in MoP wont be seen by other classes. hmm or maybe here is different than retail because this is molten? :P

3. afaik the new spirit beasts in MoP are not rares , and also someone said to me that the rare beasts in MoP wont be seen by other classes. hmm or maybe here is different than retail because this is molten? :P
    it is seen by other classes and the new spirit beasts are still considered Rare in MoP. The problem why other people cant see certain rares like Karoma and Sambas, is required to begin the first Twilight Highlands quest given from your King/Warchief and then complete it and you will be able to see them but that is only in cata. So if someone can't see it then try completing the first quest to see it. Tho, i was able to see Sambas when i was lvl 60 in MoP.

4. hmm yeah. the cata/wotlk rare beasts will always be seen by other classes but the MoP rares is different.

according to joystiq:

"These beasts are not out in the open for all to see; instead, they are hidden away. Hunters will have to track the beasts via sets of mysterious tracks found on the ground, rather than the usual tracking methods. These tracks are apparently only viewable by hunters; other classes can not see them."

http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/07/31/mists-of-pandaria-beta-hunters-get-new-challenges-for-rare-pets/

the porcupine MoP spirit beast can be seen by other classes because they are not rares, they are ELITE exotic spirit beasts who is just waiting to be tamed by hunters.

hmm i hope molten's MoP is like this too..

:)

5. hmm yeah. the cata/wotlk rare beasts will always be seen by other classes but the MoP rares is different.

according to joystiq:

"These beasts are not out in the open for all to see; instead, they are hidden away. Hunters will have to track the beasts via sets of mysterious tracks found on the ground, rather than the usual tracking methods. These tracks are apparently only viewable by hunters; other classes can not see them."

http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/07/31/mists-of-pandaria-beta-hunters-get-new-challenges-for-rare-pets/

the porcupine MoP spirit beast can be seen by other classes because they are not rares, they are ELITE exotic spirit beasts who is just waiting to be tamed by hunters.

hmm i hope molten's MoP is like this too..

:)
    Problem.

This warrior was able to see a rare pet and tried to kill it, which he actually did killed it:

6. Only MoP Mobs.

The Crab is an Cata Mob. Everyone can see/kill it.

7. Ursol`lok spawns also. Saw it few minutes ago.

Edit: I found Hayoc also

8. Only MoP Mobs.

The Crab is an Cata Mob. Everyone can see/kill it.
    yeah agree, my friend couldnt see it when his addon popped and hes a warlock

9. Tamed Sambas today.

His spawnpoint was a bit random. Found him there:

He was sitting there for about 2hours. (Needed to hit 85 first)

10. Arcturis.

When I was the first person ever in Northrend on Stormstout, there was no Arcturis. Did you get him on the PTR?

11. Arcturis.

When I was the first person ever in Northrend on Stormstout, there was no Arcturis. Did you get him on the PTR?
    Yes, when u were the first, he didnt spawned yet, but when u hit lvl 90 in 4 hrs it spawned but was untameable cuz he was undead, not beast. He is bugged atm but yet still spawning and keeps getting killed since he cant be tamed.

12. Tamed Sambas today.

His spawnpoint was a bit random. Found him there:

He was sitting there for about 2hours. (Needed to hit 85 first)
    Yeah, he spawns out of his spawn point like cata, and thats actually his main spawn point, he spawns there most of the time.

13. What about Ban'Thalos?

Spawn place : Hyjal , Sanctuary of Malorne.

14. What about Ban'Thalos?

Spawn place : Hyjal , Sanctuary of Malorne.
    was he patroling around his path or was he leaving his spawn point?

12311 ... Last