1. I just figured that out too about Taij, it does about 2% of my dmg (50k over entire fight).

Right now I'm running a 6.4 Assass with HWT and STS. I tried going full haste (1.2k total) and found the dps was actually lower than running a balanced build. Trying to hear from others if there's specific values I should be aiming for, but full haste was a bad call as I was hitting wayyyy over haste hard cap with full burst (+250 for black magic, 340 for hyperspeed acc, troll buff and lust).

With full haste, my near bis rogue was pulling a mere 17k in icc. Will update when I've done ICC with more balanced stats (950 haste and 4.8k ap unbuffed)

2. Definitely post back, because I have heard that after 950 the rule of "diminishing returns" begins to apply with haste and Atp becomes better again. It also seems that after 6k gs Combat rogues kind of blow us out of the water.

3. I just figured that out too about Taij, it does about 2% of my dmg (50k over entire fight).

Right now I'm running a 6.4 Assass with HWT and STS. I tried going full haste (1.2k total) and found the dps was actually lower than running a balanced build. Trying to hear from others if there's specific values I should be aiming for, but full haste was a bad call as I was hitting wayyyy over haste hard cap with full burst (+250 for black magic, 340 for hyperspeed acc, troll buff and lust).

With full haste, my near bis rogue was pulling a mere 17k in icc. Will update when I've done ICC with more balanced stats (950 haste and 4.8k ap unbuffed)
    The hard haste cap can't be reached.
    Attack speed = "current attack speed" / (("Percent increase or decrease" / 100) + 1 )

I my self prefer around 20% haste via gear'n gems and the rest would be Hit or AP w/e I need.

4. I think that's the way to go. I picked up WFS HC and swapped it in instead of STS hc. I sit at 65% crit, 966 or 30% haste, and 4.950 AP. I think ill go up to 5k ap unbuffed and lower my haste closer to 25%. 319 hit gives me spell hit cap, and 31 exp (from gear alone).

Dps is nice, and because of my haste I'm able to quickly swap targets (with envenom buff) with minimal dps loss.

5. I think that's the way to go. I picked up WFS HC and swapped it in instead of STS hc. I sit at 65% crit, 966 or 30% haste, and 4.950 AP. I think ill go up to 5k ap unbuffed and lower my haste closer to 25%. 319 hit gives me spell hit cap, and 31 exp (from gear alone).

Dps is nice, and because of my haste I'm able to quickly swap targets (with envenom buff) with minimal dps loss.
    Do you find that WFS procs as much as STS? because that ***** procs like every 20 seconds i want to say

6. Do you find that WFS procs as much as STS? because that ***** procs like every 20 seconds i want to say
    wfs sts and dc/dv have the same internal cd which is 45s with 15s active. so they will proc about every 30 sec

7. I can't see the openwow wotlk item links here, anyone with the same issue that knows how to fix it?

8. May 9, 2017  
    I can't see the openwow wotlk item links here, anyone with the same issue that knows how to fix it?
    Afaik, openwow is dead.

Would be useful if those links were replaced by wowhead links or so.

9. May 9, 2017  
    What about weapons enchants? I read pages ago about a rogue doing huge dps with Black Magic enchant, now the post is old, his armory is inactive, I don't know if something has changed or not, is now black magic on off hand worh it or double berserk all the time?

10. May 10, 2017  
    What about weapons enchants? I read pages ago about a rogue doing huge dps with Black Magic enchant, now the post is old, his armory is inactive, I don't know if something has changed or not, is now black magic on off hand worh it or double berserk all the time?
    2x berserk. always.

11. May 10, 2017  
    I run black magic on one wep, but I'm also near BiS so haste does more for me than if you were under 6k gs

Here's my rogue - http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

12. May 10, 2017  
    Well, i did couple of tests 1-2 months ago as Assasination rogue.
    This is what i found to work the best for me.
    Did some tests again and i confirmed this...

BIS List:
    4/5 T10 - Helm, Shoulders, Hands, Legs
    [Ikfirus's Sack of Wonder]
    [Umbrage Armbands]
    [Astrylian's Sutured Cinch]
    [Frostbitten Fur Boots]
    [Sindragosa's Cruel Claw]
    [Shadowvault Slayer's Cloak]
    [Band of the Bone Colossus]
    [Ashen Band of Endless Vengeance]
    [Herkuml War Token]
    [Sharpened Twilight Scale]
    [Heaven's Fall, Kryss of a Thousand Lies]
    [Lungbreaker]
    [Fal'inrush, Defender of Quel'thalas]
    Both weapons beeing enchanted with Berserking.

Talents: http://talentcalc.deffender.eu/rogue...00000000000000
    [Relentless Strikes] - The more energy u get from this, u can do more Mutilates, Envenoms, Fan of Knives, and on top of that u get higher uptime on Envenom buff.
    The higher uptime u have on Envenom buff, more Instant poisons.
    Overall this maxed talent will do more for ur overall DPS than 10% haste that only focuses on Single Target DPS and is based on pure RNG.
    Also, if u are not lucky with [Ruthlessness] u dont care cos u have ton of energy.
    [Cut to the Chase] - 4/5 is more than enough to keep constant Slice and Dice. Going for 1 extra talent is a waste if u ask me...
    [Vigor] - When u get extremely lucky with 4/5 T10 bonus and Ruthlessness, u will be on max energy. This is great for the times when u are unlucky so u can keep constant Envenom buff on u. On top of that i really dont see any other talent point in Assasination tree that can buff ur DPS.
    [Fleet Footed] - This i consider to be better than [Quick Recovery]. U can die mainly if u get careless. No increased healing will help u in that case. More movement speed will help u on encounters where u have to Switch targets, move from point A to point B, avoid dangerous situations...

IF u are overcapped with Crit in a 25m raid, u can go for this spec:
    http://talentcalc.deffender.eu/rogue...00000000000000
    But only if those last couple of points in [Close Quarters Combat] are overcapping u (1 or 2 points).

[Lightning Reflexes] - This talent i consider to be good for only Single Target focused Rogues. U need more Armor Penetration for this spec since ur Melee DMG is ur main scource of DPS. I personaly rank this spec lower mainly cos its so focused on one thing: DPS whoring. Some of main ecnounters in WOTLK require u to have some nice AoE potential and/or to switch targets. More energy will help u rather than having more haste from my point of view.

If u use 5/5 [Relentless Strikes] the basic idea of rotation is to constantly do Envenoms on 4 or 5 combo points. The reason for this is simple. U get almost 100% energy refund, and u have a lot of energy anyway doin less will be a waste of DPS.
    If u are on 100/110 energy and u still have some time on Envenom buff (2 out of 6 sec), use Hunger for Blood regardless of its duration on u and after that use Envenom (there will come the time where u will need every last point in energy if ur RNG is bad).

As for the spec with 3/3 [Lightning Reflexes], i found that rotation that uses 1 Muti > 1 Envenom is the best for this. This is more of an RNG based spec that can do a bit more DPS than the other one, but a lot less if ur RNG is bad...

Some Screen Shots about gear and DPS:
    http://imgur.com/a/A0qAG
    Gear is not perfectly gemmed, cos otherwise i would fuk up my combat set but stats i aim for are:
    25% Haste
    12% Melee Hit
    4900-5000 Attack Power
    40-50% Armor Penetration
    Crit cap, that will naturaly come with gear if u dont go over 12% hit.

But overall i dont think u can get more out of Assasination spec atm.
    For me personaly, its more fun to play this than to play combat, but Combat wins every day on every encounter.
    U can still pull solid DPS when it comes to assasination rogue and u have nice 10sec TOT as a tank Threat buff...
    Overall conclusion, it should be played mainly for fun, since combat is better when it comes to both raid buffs and DPS.

Another Screen Shot of todays DPS:
    http://imgur.com/a/X7kQu
    If the diference btwn Envenom and Mutilate count is, for example: 50 Envenom / 100 Mutilate, that means ur RNG was awesome. If the diference is a lot more than Double u had some bad time with T10 4/5 Bonus, Rutlessness and Muti Crit RNG.
    This spec is purely RNG based, but even if u get lucky u cant get past 7.5 - 8k DPS on a dummy when BIS.

http://imgur.com/a/LgvdE
    With this spec:
    http://talentcalc.deffender.eu/rogue...00000000000000
    Altho, i think i did more DPS cos of solid RNG, 1 point in Opportunity will increase overall DPS for arround 1-2%...

*All DPS runs wer done without the use of Vanish or Tricks of the Trade, but i had constant Bleed effect on the target.

Hope u got something usefull out of this, and made ur DPS better. If ur DPS was lowered by some changes, give it couple of more tests so u get into the new rotation, and if its still lower after that, go back to ur own way of doin things. :D
    Best of luck.
    Edited: May 13, 2017

13. May 11, 2017  
    Well, i did couple of tests 1-2 months ago as Assasination rogue.
    This is what i found to work the best for me.

Weps and Enchants: Kryss MH / Lungebreaker OH, both beeing enchanted with Zerk.

Trinkets: STS > Herkumi > DBW
    STS has no match... Herkumi is awesome cos the more u hit with melees, the more energy u get from Focused Attacks. DBW is great for fights where u need burst (if u know that fight will end at the end of 2nd DBW proc this trinket is beast).

Overall Stats: I forgot how much Hit i was running exactly, all i know is that u need 20%+ haste and 5k atk power (without buffs).
    U need to work and make a perfect balance with gems when it comes to Hit and Crit, aswell as Armor Penetration.
    I think i used Sindra 25m hc Neck, Gunship Cloak, Halion Wrist, PP Belt, Marrow Feet, Marrow Ring, Ashen Ring, Gunship Chest, 4/5, Herkumi, STS, Xbow from LK.

Talents: http://talentcalc.deffender.eu/rogue...00000000000000
    Reasons for them:
    Vigor - u can never have enough energy cos u never know when u are going to Double Normal Hit that Mutilate. The more u have it, the better it will be when u get unlucky. Also, with this, and some lucky 4/5 T10 bonus proc when u get low on energy, can make u have a perfect chain of Envenom buff and actualy have it for the full duration of a fight, if u know how to Envenom. Overall i think its better than that last 1 point in Cut to the Chase.
    Relentless Strikes - this makes u a better all arround DPS.
    10% haste from combat can result in a higher single target DPS when BIS only, but 5/5 RS will give u a lot of extra energy that will result in higher Burst, on targets that need to die faster (adds), and higher AoE potential.
    Cut to the Chase - 4/5 is more than enough. U dont need more, going less might end up badly if u are unlucky.

The basic rotation with this spec would be 4/5+ Combo Points Envenom, Muti (Muti again if >3 combo points on target), Envenom instantly when u lose the buff, repeat.
    I think this spec would be better for people that are not BIS.
    Overall, u will have to test a lot of stuff urself in order to find a perfect combination of items. I lack the time and some double items (so i dont **** up combat gear gemming) in order to come to a perfect build, but i might try it next week.

Edit:
    http://imgur.com/a/A0qAG
    Pic of todays DPS. I lack 6 agility cos of bad gemming. 3 yellow gems in chest and 2 red gems in feet (if i change it i will **** up my combat set), so i would be on 4900 atk power without any buffs.
    Reason armor penetration is so high is again cos of combat set, but i doubt id go for less than 45%, so with proper gemming i would probably have 822 haste, aka 25% and arround 5k attack power.
    Spec i used for this was the one i linked above.
    Il update this comment tonight or tomorow if i find the time but this is basicly whats the result more or less, mainly cos DPS is based on RNG. If u get Ruthlessness to proc a lot and Muti crits u will do 7.5 - 8k dps on a dummy with poisons beeing equal on % with Melee...
    But yea, this is it for now. Best of Luck.
    \
    U are using 1,8 x2 Weapons why? may I know

14. May 12, 2017  
    \
    U are using 1,8 x2 Weapons why? may I know
    if you check the screenshots the atk spd of his weps differ so it s probably tmog

15. May 12, 2017  
    [Heaven's Fall, Kryss of a Thousand Lies] - Main Hand.
    [Lungbreaker] - Off Hand.
    I have Kryss Transmog on my offhand so that is why it apears as double 1.8 sec speed dagger. :D
    Il keep my rogue with Assasin gear on it for the next couple of days so u can Armory it i guess ("Shadowstep").
    I also edited the post from above...

First ... 51314151617 ... Last