1. really good guide ...welll except one thing .
    I am not sure about tiny abom and I know for a fact that WFS should be in the BiS list.

Tested tiny abom my 6.150 rogue and tiny abom did 20 k throughout the fight...I think 1100 ap would beat that in any fight.

Also if someone has further inf. if it's better to gem haste / ap , haste , or flat ap pls do tell

All in all really good guide , very much needed becouse rest of them for assa rogues are not updating properly.

2. Reason TAiaJ is BiS for Assa is because it also procs poisons. I guess this answers your question perfectly.

3. Comet's trail is listed under BiS helmets and not trinkets.
    Thank you. Fixed :P

4. Can you guys post some actual recounts with spec and gems attached to them ? I've been playing the dumbest spec recently 51/13/7 with vigor and glyph and the results are not much different than the standard 51/18/2.

5. very nice guide dude, it helped me a lot, but one question.. i just wanted ask you. does tiny abomination in a jar work propertly on molten :P because my friend, whos playing rogue on molten has tiny abom. in a jar and he said, that it doesnt procs normally and its useless:P...thx for answer. i just want to know whether its fixed or not yet on molten

6. @Pencheto - well, the specs are different. Vigor is useless on boss fights save for a quicker opening set up, but sometimes this is what you need for shorter fights (dungeons). The attack speed from Lightning Reflexes doesn't really impact you before you get some decent amount of gear. At the same time Mutilate (Opportunity) nets relatively higher with lower gear, because then you have a lower Envenom uptime (your usual and optimal DPS source).

I hope this explains it and clears your doubts. You will notice a significant DPS difference between the 2 specs once you get significant gear.

@depiyo - Nope, still not fixed.

Oh, btw just noticed, fappy - 2/5 Relentless Strikes > Opportunity. Mutilate becomes a small part of your DPS at high gear, while at the same time Envenom uptime (thus energy management) is of utmost importance.

You can also add Pencheto's spec as a starter spec. 51/13/7 is indeed better than 51/18/2 at lower gear (for the reasons I explained above).

cheers^^

7. i see TAiaJ in bis list, is it worth go for it? the question is what would you take on your rogue as bis trinkets ? StS and TAiaJ or TAiaJ and Herkumi ?.p i dont get it why it is in bis list when its still not fixed for rogues, thx for answer ;)

8. Why do you repeat the same question?

Anyway, STS + HWT is the answer.

9. I tested Tiny abom it did 1 % of my entire dmg, while meanwhile at paladin side it does 5 %

NOT WORTH IT

10. One of the best guides I've seen. Everything I was looking for, was on one page and what I tried to look for it wasn't hard to find.
    Thank you for this awesome guide! I wish every guide would look and be like this. :P

11. I tested Tiny abom it did 1 % of my entire dmg, while meanwhile at paladin side it does 5 %

NOT WORTH IT
    Approved. Removed it from bis list. Thanks!:P

12. Anyone has tested tiny after the server reset? If so then please share your datasheet here. :p
    Thanks!

13. Cool guide eventhough you might want to include the starter assassination 51/13/7 , especially after the server wipe . Works great at lower ilvl .

14. not undertanding

So i believe TAiaJ was BiS in 3.3.5a in retail, i mean all the rogues in my guild desired that trinket and it was worshiped, Aldryana also said it was BiS and nearly all the pro rogues in Woltk... soooooo?? The problem is that it doesnt proc as often as it should? I believe its BiS cause it procs everything and also regen energy i mean its a ****ing free hit or similar, so whas the problem?

With 6.1k, enough AP , gemmed with haste, with dks, palas and shaman buffs, with potion of speed...etc this trinkets is ****ing awsome, i mean its should be even better than HWT but everyone is saying its not... why? i dont think its really bugged I think is not valued :( so can someone help me understand why with haste and end gear it wont be BiS?

15. Hey, does anyone know, with respect to haste vs AP, what the best gemming would be assuming JC is taken as the profession? Wondering about the dragons eye JC only gems, if I should go all haste or AP with those. (over 4k ap and exp/hit capped)

First 1234513 ... Last