1. i wanna know talent work fine and if haste scal or now?

2. No I had 1490 Haste And Ap is better. Plus Most of your Damage isnt from anything but regular attacks. Go Dps something. Im looking at the Bis gear. And 2x
    Heaven's Fall, Kryss of a Thousand Lies HC are BIS. Im still working on making a perfect Assassin Rogue. I have 200 Coins wasted on Gear thats "NOT BIS" even tho i have 6.6k GS. But I need to know what GEMS to Stack. IN GAME WISPER ME.. GANKED Need help with ROGUE.

3. No I had 1490 Haste And Ap is better. Plus Most of your Damage isnt from anything but regular attacks. Go Dps something. Im looking at the Bis gear. And 2x
    Heaven's Fall, Kryss of a Thousand Lies HC are BIS. Im still working on making a perfect Assassin Rogue. I have 200 Coins wasted on Gear thats "NOT BIS" even tho i have 6.6k GS. But I need to know what GEMS to Stack. IN GAME WISPER ME.. GANKED Need help with ROGUE.
    Agi (reds, blues)/agi + haste (orange) gemming might be the way to go. (its superior to ap/ap + haste on my rogue @6k gs, might change further up though)

4. this may seem outta the blue but i think for long static boss fight or any long single target boss fights we need 1.80/1.80 daggers .we use 1.40 coz we need 5 fast stacks of deadly but dont need it once 5 stacks is applied .so if we have 2x 1.80 then the 5 stacks might just come a bit late but eventually its there and better mutilates .
    also i think sts /hwt is good only when yr passive haste is high (when u have good gear ,normal bis atleast ) otherwise the comets trail/hwt i think is the better combination.
    this is just a thought pls comment
    Edited: October 15, 2015

5. Deadly Poison applies the poison from the other weapon once it reaches 5 stacks, so yes, you need a 1.40 for your off-hand. Mutilate is a small part of your DPS.

STS outscales Comet's Trail.

6. this may seem outta the blue but i think for long static boss fight or any long single target boss fights we need 1.80/1.80 daggers .we use 1.40 coz we need 5 fast stacks of deadly but dont need it once 5 stacks is applied .so if we have 2x 1.80 then the 5 stacks might just come a bit late but eventually its there and better mutilates .
    also i think sts /hwt is good only when yr passive haste is high (when u have good gear ,normal bis atleast ) otherwise the comets trail/hwt i think is the better combination.
    this is just a thought pls comment
    I am using slow daggers as well - with deadly on MH (it has for some mysterious reason higher chance of applying from MH, than from OH - so no reason to use fast oh - more dmg on mutilates with slow one)

I currently consider STS + WFS to be bis trinkets.

7. is ur dps more with 2xslow or more with slow/fast?. wfs is a waste of crit.u dont need so much crit on assa rogue given that u have good gear. thing is when u have 2 slow it is advisable to put deadly on mh coz more procs but is it better than fast/slow is my question.

8. is ur dps more with 2xslow or more with slow/fast?. wfs is a waste of crit.u dont need so much crit on assa rogue given that u have good gear. thing is when u have 2 slow it is advisable to put deadly on mh coz more procs but is it better than fast/slow is my question.
    My dps is better with 2x slow. (that being said I have 2x lk hc dagger and only 251 ilvl fast one). I tryed this on dummy and I didn't loose much IP procs (5-10%), so I think that slow daggers will work better.

More crit doesn't hurt since bugged crit cap. (more combo points and energy + a lot of talents increasing critical strike dmg). WFS is also recommended by EJ rogue sheets. (I didn't get my hands on it yet; also depends which spec are you using - I still perform slightly better with 51/13/7 @ 6.1 in ICC/RS)
    Edited: October 17, 2015

9. i seriously think assa i bugged as f**k coz before moltdown i used to 13-14k with 5.6gs now im doin only 11k with 5,7gs.
    also i need a straightforward answer to my question: is haste bugged in icc or anywhere else for that matter. if its is then 51/13/7 is the way to go .if it isnt then i suppose posions are bugged in icc.

also if haste i buged i think gemming wud be 40ap red and 20ap +10 haste yellow. ap and not agi coz poisons scale with ap and agi does not scale as much as ap
    Edited: October 18, 2015

10. i seriously think assa i bugged as f**k coz before moltdown i used to 13-14k with 5.6gs now im doin only 11k with 5,7gs.
    also i need a straightforward answer to my question: is haste bugged in icc or anywhere else for that matter. if its is then 51/13/7 is the way to go .if it isnt then i suppose posions are bugged in icc.

also if haste i buged i think gemming wud be 40ap red and 20ap +10 haste yellow. ap and not agi coz poisons scale with ap and agi does not scale as much as ap
    I am going to stick with what rogue sheets recommend me (they were created for retail btw), because I am so far happy with how it all works (pulling 16-18 k on marrow to pp and bql). Feel free to use whatever you want, I don't really care, just sharing what works for me - if you decide to try it out is your choice.

Biggest problem for haste speced assa is that TAiaJ doesn't give as much stacks as it should, dumping the whole idea of applying as much poison dmg as possible - relying more on AA, energy regen, muti and envenom (that is the trade I made - a bit less poison dmg for more from everything else) is the way to go IMHO (honestly difference between AP and agi gemming is minimal... at the end sheets recommend using some agi and some AP gems @bis - pre bis agi is better either way use orange agi/ap + haste gems when you can get more socket bonuses; both work better than haste gemming atm).
    Edited: October 18, 2015

11. The Agi is the same, but the first ones give Exp too, which is more valuable than ArP if you're below the cap, especially for Assa.

12. I am using slow daggers as well - with deadly on MH (it has for some mysterious reason higher chance of applying from MH, than from OH - so no reason to use fast oh - more dmg on mutilates with slow one)

I currently consider STS + WFS to be bis trinkets.
    srry xD but i am super new on rogue first time ever since i been playing last 6year healers chars xD may i ask u what kind trinket are WFS and STS ? can u please link it or write full name of trinkets pls

13. srry xD but i am super new on rogue first time ever since i been playing last 6year healers chars xD may i ask u what kind trinket are WFS and STS ? can u please link it or write full name of trinkets pls
    Sure, here you are:
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=54590
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=50343

First ... 3456715 ... Last