1. wait. eviscerate procs poisons?
    Yeah it does.

2. i feel stupid for not knowing this.
    anyway you did include evis to the formula but not enve which should behave the same way.
    addind enve hits lowers your proc chance from 66.6% to 60.24%

3. i feel stupid for not knowing this.
    anyway you did include evis to the formula but not enve which should behave the same way.
    addind enve hits lowers your proc chance from 66.6% to 60.24%
    Yeah true, I've forgot to include envenoms. U gotta edit your proc chance as well.
    Edited: November 6, 2016

4. Is it good to use rupture with t9 set ?

5. The only reason to use rupture as assassination is, if there be no bleed on the target for http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=63848.

6. hey guys, i'm 6253 gs on icecrown and did some tests with full haste and full ap, getting better results from ap gems. yesterday i've tested some trinkets and got 7.5k dps self buffes on dummies using herkum and sts. i'm currently lf wfs to test again

7. quick update, when i said full, is always with stark at yellows on ap gems case. if anyone wants to talk about thr spec more w me on Tsadkiel.

8. quick update, when i said full, is always with stark at yellows on ap gems case. if anyone wants to talk about thr spec more w me on Tsadkiel.
    What weapons you are using? And about how much haste you are running with? How many t10?

9. What weapons you are using? And about how much haste you are running with? How many t10?
    I'm currently using LK hc Dagger and heartpierce (gotta change this one). 671 haste and 2 pieces of T10

10. I'm currently using LK hc Dagger and heartpierce (gotta change this one). 671 haste and 2 pieces of T10
    Hmm im running about the same stats and i get around 6,4k dps. That is tho wihout any buffs. What kind of selfbuffs you are using ? And your race must be troll or orc? 😄

11. hey guys, i'm 6253 gs on icecrown and did some tests with full haste and full ap, getting better results from ap gems. yesterday i've tested some trinkets and got 7.5k dps self buffes on dummies using herkum and sts. i'm currently lf wfs to test again
    From what ive been testing, the best trinkets are hc wfs and hc sts. I

12. hey guys, i'm 6253 gs on icecrown and did some tests with full haste and full ap, getting better results from ap gems. yesterday i've tested some trinkets and got 7.5k dps self buffes on dummies using herkum and sts. i'm currently lf wfs to test again
    I want to see some screenshots of that 7.5k DPS. I ain't pumping that much even with BiS combat spec. More of 6.5k-7k combat and 6k-6.5k on assa spec.

13. I want to see some screenshots of that 7.5k DPS. I ain't pumping that much even with BiS combat spec. More of 6.5k-7k combat and 6k-6.5k on assa spec.
    Sure bud, don't worry, any questions i'm free to answer in game

http://i.imgur.com/Kc0PioE.jpg

14. I don't care about your burst damage. Show me DPS after 300-400k dmg.(Damage done tab on recount).

First ... 789101119 ... Last