1. gotta agree with kemi... ele shams do awesome damage(ofc given that u need to work off ur butt and get at least malevolent gear to do decent damage on any class) especially elemental blast critting twice...

2. 10% of your Lava Burst with such low gear is nothing. It's what? another 2-4k on top?
    EB is critting up to 70K ing PvP. For the time being EB appears to be a lot stronger for Ele than UF is.
    Anyway, when to use it since LB is primary burst spell? After LB, when its off cooldown?

3. Anyway, when to use it since LB is primary burst spell? After LB, when its off cooldown?
    I use it before, so that way I can get the buff from it, if it's mastery/haste it's GG. Since your then getting a reduced cast time on Lava or a higher proc chance of Mastery proc.

4. KK thank you. I just found out that you are girl :D

5. Ele's are fine though bugged like most classes atm.
    Totemic projection is NOT working
    Totemic persistence is NOT working
    Fire elemental totem is NOT working
    Conductivity (even though its not used as ele) is NOT working
    those are kinda the most important for elementals.

Other then that it's really fun to play, lots of self heals, thunderstorm is hella fun.

Damage is FINE, as you gear up you'll get more dmg due to pvp-power.
    Currently i'm heavily undergeared, i personally like to play resto more till when i get decent gear.

Thing to take in mind is that your CC is quite low-ish, you have a slow, a (quite ****ty) stun, and a poly but thats kinda it.
    VS casters only thing you got is windshear wich you should reserve for important spells (fear, poly etc)

One thing people should learn to use is purge, purge is ****ing amazing when used right.
    Also:
    You're a mother****ing hybrid, when you see teammates low on hp or cc'd then use your heals and dispell the ****.

-Nntk

pajoss
    @Pixel maybe it sounds weird to you what i said, but i know what i saw on retail, ele is definitely one of the worst 1v1 class cause the lacks i was talking about earlier. If ele is forced to play defensively, he is already done.

@Kemii "learn about ghostwolf" ? you speaking like it removes imparing effects and slows, when in fact it does not. The glyph isnt worth overall, there are better ones.
    next thing "Defensively we have so much" and you say 1 spell with 1 min cd and a totem that a casual player will take down as fast as the healing tide totem, cause he knows how to play.

The question is, whats left after that? dead ele shaman.

With the high dmg potential we all know about, you can kill random dudes easily by yourself, but in high rated you are gonna need a experienced partner to provide you the survivability and cc's.

Got myself a couple nice casts. Recent one i still remember 70K lava burst cast +70K echo +33k mastery overload.

7. Ele's are fine though bugged like most classes atm.
    Totemic projection is NOT working
    Totemic persistence is NOT working
    Fire elemental totem is NOT working
    Conductivity (even though its not used as ele) is NOT working
    those are kinda the most important for elementals.

-Nntk
    You forgot the most important bug: http://bugtracker.molten-wow.com/issues/6582

8. Elemental shamans are extremely fun in PvE but their damage is low compared to others.
    In PvP,they have great burst but can be easily killed when trained.Great spec for 3s.

9. Awdawdawd

Best thing about elemental shaman imo is that they are really good arena partners with warlocks, which are ridiculous OP atm. So keep that in mind when arenas come out.

First 12