1. (MoP) Elemental Shaman few questions

Hello everyone :).
    At this moment how does elemental work here ? :D
    Any huge/big bugs ?
    Is he playable here on molten?
    How good is he on RETAIL?
    What u can tell about him in PvE/PvP?

Lets start discussion about Elemental Shaman :D

2. Hello there . Idk whats happening here but on retail ele shamans are really ****ing good. Sick deeps in pve aswell as havig mobility , which is really important. PvP wise rhey are the best hybrids atm. They have alot of potential and their dmg is "random" considering u can blow something up w4 5 insta lavas and they are fairly easy to"learn" hard to master although. Lsd thundercleave ele mage dru/pri ele rog dru are some really strong setups u can run. If u wanna ask anything else just say it. Peace.

3. At the moment ele shamys doing kinda low damage in pvp 10k lava bursts to flame shocked target. While they have 300k+ hp. That equals to like 0 damage since a lot of classes have passive heal who heal them up this damage. Not to mention nerfs to totems and interrupts. Well i guess time will show how they fare.
    Tip of the day haven't seen any single ele shamy near 3s top in cata.

4. Ele Shamans damage is fine, I can do 40K every lava Burst in PvP, the person above me clearly has no PvP power.

Ele is working more or less fine, havent found anything major except out pets not working.
    It's really fun to play and I have zero regrets about trying out Elemental.

5. Have you guys know some good video with Elemental expert xd? I'm weak pvp player and i really loved this class and want to learn some PvP!!! HE IS AWESOME :D:D

ZsolteeFX
    Elem shaman have 0 dmg. Not worth it.

pajoss
    pvp: ele is fun in bg's cause the only thing it has is the burst. Ele lacks of mobility, so when someone sits on you, you die. Not many defensive cds too.
    Enh is much better in pvp, but its different playstyle.
    in molten there is one ugly bug(mastery overload dmg is 45% instead of 75%) which is not nice at all, considering shamans rely on that dmg.

if you want huge dmg with defensive potential go and play lock. Ele is really fun cause of the randomness, but you cant rely on that in serious pvp.
    Ele also relys too much on the partner in pvp(2's,3's) so you wont have much fun in there, cause everyone will focuse you, ele left alone hurts too much, and your partner has to keep the focusing players off you.

pve: leveling easy, end game pve no idea.

cheers!

8. i'm just gonna leave this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPx2EwQuoFE

9. Pajoss your words speak as you are a 2 - 2.2k player. Eles are the strongest hybrid atm and are certaily not easy to kill . Unlikely theres almost no fun in locks considering u just spam soulburn soulswap arena 123 and locks are actually pretty ****ing squishy, the only thing they got is gare (and probably bargain) to survive therefor when u see a good rmp rmd getting a good setup on a lock it doesnt matter if ur healee has all of his cds since locks are getting blown. Shamans got way more defensives and they are generally harder to be klee. Its just that sitting on sham will cut out more dmg than sitting a lock considering they barely cast...
    Kemii seems to be the only person that has a clue of whats happening in this game...

10. Elemental brings a lot of support to the table too, not just damage. The off healing is insane to the point me and an spriest can 2 man 5-6 Horde, when using CC correctly, healing CDs as well as insane single target burst for focusing kills.

Problems with mobility? Take Earthgrab Totem and understand what Ghost Wolf is. You should be glyphing it too. You can Earthgrab into a Capacitor totem, and watch them hopelessly be stunned.

Defensively we have so much, Shamanistic Rage (glyph it), to remove all Magic Effect on you, as well as taking 30% reduction in Damage, Stone Bulwark Totem timed with a Healing Tide Totem makes you unkillable for 10s.

Yes you will do bad damage until you have some PvP gear, with 25% PvP Power I can solo just about anyone without much issue, warrior are just something I love to troll. Have some good 1v1s against Locks/Mages all about outplaying and using Grounding Totem correctly.

For your Spec I would recommend:
    Stone Bulwark Totem
    Earthgrab Totem
    Call of the Elements
    Echo of the Elements
    Ancestral Guidance
    Elemental Blast

Any more help /w Harmony if you're on Alliance and I'll do my best to help you ^^

Just an average BG... We do do damage, when you know how.
    Spoiler: Show

11. Hello there Kemii . I do not agree with you on some things . Natures guardian is 100000 times better since bulwark dies im 1 hit even by healers. It provides 30% hp with a 50sec cd which makes it badass. Roots are great for setups that lack them such as LSD where u will be looking the healer swap with rootbeam into capstun possibly. Windwalk tho is really important against teams that u will be constantly snared. Aswell u want NS for the ns hexes ( 5% haste important as fuk) rushing streams , call of elements in most cases unleash elements is ur best choice since u get crazy bursts on a rl small cd and ele blast is nerfed compared to last season. Glyphs u want lightning shield ( u never take it off) then depending on ur enemies healing stream hex sham rage Flame shock .

12. Mines was for purely BGs like the OP stated. Of course there are better choices for Arenas and more smaller fights. However we don't have any arenas open atm.

13. Elem shaman have 0 dmg. Not worth it.
    Troll is just troll

14. Elemental brings a lot of support to the table too, not just damage. The off healing is insane to the point me and an spriest can 2 man 5-6 Horde, when using CC correctly, healing CDs as well as insane single target burst for focusing kills.

Problems with mobility? Take Earthgrab Totem and understand what Ghost Wolf is. You should be glyphing it too. You can Earthgrab into a Capacitor totem, and watch them hopelessly be stunned.

Defensively we have so much, Shamanistic Rage (glyph it), to remove all Magic Effect on you, as well as taking 30% reduction in Damage, Stone Bulwark Totem timed with a Healing Tide Totem makes you unkillable for 10s.

Yes you will do bad damage until you have some PvP gear, with 25% PvP Power I can solo just about anyone without much issue, warrior are just something I love to troll. Have some good 1v1s against Locks/Mages all about outplaying and using Grounding Totem correctly.

For your Spec I would recommend:
    Stone Bulwark Totem
    Earthgrab Totem
    Call of the Elements
    Echo of the Elements
    Ancestral Guidance
    Elemental Blast

Any more help /w Harmony if you're on Alliance and I'll do my best to help you ^^

Just an average BG... We do do damage, when you know how.
    Spoiler: Show
    Why elemental blast instead UF?

15. Why elemental blast instead UF?
    10% of your Lava Burst with such low gear is nothing. It's what? another 2-4k on top?
    EB is critting up to 70K ing PvP. For the time being EB appears to be a lot stronger for Ele than UF is.

12 Last