1. MOP-Stuck in combat

This is my first time playing as a warrior, I started Fury but switched to Arms. After i did the switch I noticed the "stuck in combat" bug is almost every fight!

My question is, short of ALT+F4ing it, is there a work around for this. Or any tips? Thanks!

2. Once you die, it dissapear from your character. Normally it happens because you take any threat from a close mob (even if you can't notice it position) and this one stuck at the same site targeting you.

Sorry for my english, it is low.

3. This is my first time playing as a warrior, I started Fury but switched to Arms. After i did the switch I noticed the "stuck in combat" bug is almost every fight!

My question is, short of ALT+F4ing it, is there a work around for this. Or any tips? Thanks!
    i think the stuck in combat bug affects everyone, and for most other classes its actually way more problematic than for warriors.
    nevertheless, there is no easy way to get ouf combat. alt+f4, heartstone, dying, going for a bg/rdf.. the only class that can do anything about it in a simple way is hunter (feign dead).
    i guess you will simply have to live with it and hope for fixes ;)

4. It happens if you let say aoe slow a critter, you gotta kill that critter so you get out of combat:D

5. Wow thank you that makes perfect sense! I was using dummies to see if i could figure out if it was a certain spell, and i would never get "Stuck". Now when i pull threat I get stuck THANK YOU.. i just wish i didnt have to die or kill the game to fix it.

6. and Thank you on the critter tip! Worked great thanks!

7. and Thank you on the critter tip! Worked great thanks!
    as a lock you can set your demon to defensive and you can target whatever is causing the combat status.

8. i think the stuck in combat bug affects everyone, and for most other classes its actually way more problematic than for warriors.
    nevertheless, there is no easy way to get ouf combat. alt+f4, heartstone, dying, going for a bg/rdf.. the only class that can do anything about it in a simple way is hunter (feign dead).
    i guess you will simply have to live with it and hope for fixes ;)
    Or a Nelf
    # messagetooshort

9. Res in bg; ..cast Arcane Intellect.. puts into combat.
    Res in bg; In combat for 15-20 seconds, no elemental.
    Timeless isle: Sat in courtyard perimeter, in combat for 20 mins, after 2 x invisibility and no elemental.

Was like this in 2017.