1. congratz for ur progress, u have beside the power of love: VOLIM TE LAZARINAAA :*:*
    Ohohohoohho ,hai there ! Tnx a lot ,we appreciate it !
    Ti amoooo! <3 <3 <3 xD

2. Ohohohoohho ,hai there ! Tnx a lot ,we appreciate it !
    Ti amoooo! <3 <3 <3 xD
    weirdo........

3. Our Guild First LoD Kill ,frapsed. 24man + One shot.

Video Here.

Enjoy.

4. wer knez weer, oh he got carried again amg... <3

5. Fat bear got carried by pro hpal and chaman overhealing his 105 k hp *** :DD

6. easiest kill of my life

can't believe it took some guilds 8 months to kill it and we do it in 8 days even with lacking players for 25 mans :/

so sad for them :(

7. easiest kill of my life

can't believe it took some guilds 8 months to kill it and we do it in 8 days even with lacking players for 25 mans :/

skugra badass kkkkk, SKUMgra, wer are u, i miss u 2 :(:(

8. skugra badass kkkkk, SKUMgra, wer are u, i miss u 2 :(:(
    i rack manners :( hello btw :P

9. easiest kill of my life

There just had to be an ex New Dawn coment how superior they think they are.

Well pal in case you haven't noticed your guild is all based on ex LoD players i don't know why you think you can compare to guilds that have though people how to do LoD while you and people like you never gave oportunities and always have to join the guild that gives better loot.

Well congrats you all made your dream come true good luck and have fun.

10. There just had to be an ex New Dawn coment how superior they think they are.

Well pal in case you haven't noticed your guild is all based on ex LoD players i don't know why you think you can compare to guilds that have though people how to do LoD while you and people like you never gave oportunities and always have to join the guild that gives better loot.

Lol. Think you just got troll baited m7.

11. There just had to be an ex New Dawn coment how superior they think they are.

Tnx for support ,son.
    First of all, noone pointed at someone, idk why you feel that much butthurted. I dont see any bad words in his post, so, if u wanna cry, please, move away from our thread.
    2nd thing, for every info contact officer, i see u have whole info about our guild, and our players. We dont need Non-guildies posting here about us. Specialy ppl hiding their indentity.
    3rd thing, again ND flamer. Kinda lame.

So, once more tnx for kind words, now, gtfo and stop with the flames.

12. gz on kill :) keep up the good work :)

13. gz on kill :) keep up the good work :)
    Ty sir, we are doing our best :)

14. Tnx for support ,son.
    First of all, noone pointed at someone, idk why you feel that much butthurted. I dont see any bad words in his post, so, if u wanna cry, please, move away from our thread.
    2nd thing, for every info contact officer, i see u have whole info about our guild, and our players. We dont need Non-guildies posting here about us. Specialy ppl hiding their indentity.
    3rd thing, again ND flamer. Kinda lame.

So, once more tnx for kind words, now, gtfo and stop with the flames.
    Lightbringer Knezlazar!

First 123451353 ... Last