1. 4x rubies done, 3 oneshots, 1 run wiped by officer???
    ss for first run

logs for the last run
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/joj0hhj18xj99pf2/

p.s recruitment is closed for now

messy bye
    Edited: February 2, 2017

2. 4x rubies done, 3 oneshots, 1 run wiped by officer???

messy bye
    EX-GM cough.

3. Ei pedali.

Stradace vam sestre.

4. Ei pedali.

Stradace vam sestre.
    ey ey ey, english or gkick

5. o they finally gave out the forum titles

6. Inv icc25 need gear 5.6 hunt

7. 2nd LoD run done in 1 hour 40 mins, done lk record as well

p.s nais taitls bruh
    bye
    Edited: February 3, 2017

8. suc titl id rather have none

9. I farm it for 3 months, 0 drops. I go to university and it drops. Fking Demy.
    Ikr, Demy is jinxed af.

10. Full video of our no-buff run. Have fun watching some of our failures xd
    Hi! Really nice video and Congratz for clearing ICC 10HC without ICC zone buff. But I have really one question and I want good explanation for that. Why Imey (Main Tank) doesn't have "Chill of the Throne" debuff which reduces dodge raiting by 20%? That's complete change all difficult at BANE without ICC buff. Also watching the battle, I just see how Imey receives one hit average each 4 secs. Considering that we also tried this with 2 of our best full BiS protection paladins, it was hard to pass even first phase due to the fact that tanks got extremely high damage in very very short range of time (one moving for shadow trap or necrotic and tank was dead in most of the situations). Anyway due to excuses with Interface, I just check another clip by Imey, where you can see "Chill of the Throne" debuff on him/her.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9-vb1g_E28
    Edited: February 7, 2017

11. 3rd LoD on Sunday, cba to find a screenshot now
    Loot: havoc, xbow

veri late bye

12. Hi! Really nice video and Congratz for clearing ICC 10HC without ICC zone buff. But I have really one question and I want good explanation for that. Why from all raid ONLY Imey (Main Tank) don't have "Chill of the Throne" debuff which reduces dodge raiting by 20%? That's complete change all difficult at BANE without ICC buff. Also watching the battle, I just see how Imey receives one hit approximately each 5 secs. Considering that we also tried this with 2 of our best full BiS protection paladins, it was hard to pass even first phase due to the fact that tanks got extremely high damage in very very short range of time (one moving for shadow trap or necrotic and tank was dead in most of the situations). Anyway due to excuses with Interface, I just check another clip by Imey, where you can see "Chill of the Throne" debuff on him/her.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9-vb1g_E28
    Hello! Thanks, stay tuned for ICC25HC without ICC buff kill. Imey indeed had the buff, but it is disabled in his UI(just like in his more recent videos like here or here.) If your raid is having problems with the tank damage, your tanks are probably using defensive cooldowns wrong and the sinergy inbetween your healers might be poor. Also, since this fight depends on healers a lot, I would suggest your healers to stay separately. Remember - what does not kill your tank in single hit is always healable. If you are interested, I could give you more advices in PM. Good luck with your tries.
    Edited: February 7, 2017 Reason: cuz bad

13. Hello! Thanks, stay tuned for ICC25HC without ICC buff kill. Imey indeed had the buff, but it is disabled in his UI(just like in his more recent videos like here or here.) If your raid is having problems with the tank damage, your tanks are probably using defensive cooldowns wrong and the sinergy inbetween your healers might be poor. Also, since this fight depends on holy paladin a lot, I would suggest yours to stay away from both melees/ranged or stand side to side to lich king, so you can melee him as well. Remember - what does not kill your tank in single hit is always healable. If you are interested, I could give you more advices in PM. Good luck with your tries.
    No "bye" ?
    feelssadman

14. Hello! Thanks, stay tuned for ICC25HC without ICC buff kill. Imey indeed had the buff, but it is disabled in his UI(just like in his more recent videos like here or here.) If your raid is having problems with the tank damage, your tanks are probably using defensive cooldowns wrong and the sinergy inbetween your healers might be poor. Also, since this fight depends on healers a lot, I would suggest your healers to stay separately. Remember - what does not kill your tank in single hit is always healable. If you are interested, I could give you more advices in PM. Good luck with your tries.

First ... 41495051525361 ... Last