1. Forgot to say thanks to Malaco and other Mods who made this tournament, been a pleasure to participate in it.

Also.
    http://www.wowhead.com/forums&topic=...e-traps-in-icc

Thanks.

2. Thanks niblets, it's been great!
    P.S. Ignotus > Dmt

3. Congratulations on the win. Hope you'll keep it up for a real challenge on the next tournament. :)

4. you guys sux and knez is the master sucker :D happy bday ******

5. Btw guys gtz on the tournament , sorry my late reply but i wasnt sure if i should post on RB , Aurora or in Udba page .... Anyway cheers good job , keep it up

6. Niiiiice, that was a terrific performance and you guys clearly came prepared. Really well-deserved win.

Btw guys gtz on the tournament , sorry my late reply but i wasnt sure if i should post on RB , Aurora or in Udba page .... Anyway cheers good job , keep it up
    LOL just don't.. xD

7. Btw guys gtz on the tournament , sorry my late reply but i wasnt sure if i should post on RB , Aurora or in Udba page .... Anyway cheers good job , keep it up

Must feel bad to call urself best and get destroyed, i dont know how u expected to win, when u dont even know trash mechanics.
    Also those screams on stream, just compare your raid with <Udba>, its like watching Barcelona vs Random team from Scottish 5th league.

Wipe your tears, and watch how it should be done.

Peace

p.s.
    Gz <Udba>, that was really impressive.
    Edited: January 30, 2017

8. Gz guys. Great performance!

And welcome to the sticky club :D

9. Congratulations Udba. Excellent performance and a perfect example to other guilds. Keep on keeping on! :)

10. btw guys gtz on the tournament , sorry my late reply but i wasnt sure if i should post on rb , aurora or in udba page .... Anyway cheers good job , keep it up
    fak he's on to us, our secret about half of us being from a completely differnt guild exposed, lord forgive us pelase have mercy.

11. Grats guys, it was nice watching the live stream!

12. Congrats on the 1st place! Well played.

13. Btw guys gtz on the tournament , sorry my late reply but i wasnt sure if i should post on RB , Aurora or in Udba page .... Anyway cheers good job , keep it up

I was wondering what would people come up with. Maybe Jesus was with us in raid....

14. It seems like recrutiment is closed, since I didn't get any response :(

First ... 3846474849505898 ... Last