1. Nice way Anna to express your feelings ! <3

2. gayest post this forum has ever seen

gj kiddo

3. Next stop for me pls i will stop drinking

4. gayest post this forum has ever seen

gj kiddo
    Demmy just go drink your milk /slap

Thank you :D

5. After hard work and 3 - 4 months of ICC running collecting the Shards , our guild got the second Shadowmourne Via the quest.

I wanna thank you guys for helping me to do this, couldn't do it without you! <3 <3 <3

And i wanna thank also Warmane Staff who made this quest available and possible, so people can have a Legit Shadowmourne. Thank You!

UDBA Proud!!!
    what a genuine waste of time rather use 150 kony ok

6. Gz on the mourne . Btw new dudu player looking for a house willing to learn and train

7. ICC25hc the 3rd(with buff) done

a bit messy, but still was a fast one

bye

8. 2 rubies done in a hour or so, chillin for the rest of the night

bye

9. My main char name is Okingofdruid and it has been rejected , i applied on the site but i dont know what the reason was. Can any officer help me.

10. My main char name is Okingofdruid and it has been rejected , i applied on the site but i dont know what the reason was. Can any officer help me.
    not an officer in the guild, but after looking at ur char in armory i can assume it's because your character is not geared enough for end game content (LoD/Halion) (:

11. My main char name is Okingofdruid and it has been rejected , i applied on the site but i dont know what the reason was. Can any officer help me.
    Official representative of the guild, can confirm that you were rejected due to the following reason:

I'd like to remind for other players that might want to join our guild - we are an end-game guild which is doing only heroic raids. If you want to apply and potentially get in our guild, leave a strong and impressive application on our website with close to no mistakes in it and make sure the character you are applying with (and ideally your alts) is prepared for heroic 25 man Icecrown Citadel and Ruby Sanctum instances.

12. Official representative of the guild, can confirm that you were rejected due to the following reason:

Savage hera.

13. [QUOTE=Asphyxiation;2780063]Official representative of the guild, can confirm that you were rejected due to the following reason:

**** turn real !!! Hera the executioner :D :D :D

First ... 646545556575866 ... Last