1. I was wondering what would people come up with. Maybe Jesus was with us in raid....
    Jesus disarmed traps

2. Thanks for making me win my bets, Udba. Great show.

3. Btw guys gtz on the tournament , sorry my late reply but i wasnt sure if i should post on RB , Aurora or in Udba page .... Anyway cheers good job , keep it up
    Hi, manchild. Just wanted to point out - everyone who participated in tournament are members of Udba. Even if they were in RB or Aurora - once they joined Udba, they are part of our community. Someone like you could never understand things like these, just like you don't understand your classes or boss/trash mechanics. Congrats on the second place, guild master of the best guild in Icecrown, I hope I will never hear from you again.

4. @KidDemmye
    Why so savage kid? Low on milk?

5. Obviously us rorians carried them to victory tsk tsk, ain't that right finding nemo?

6. 3 rubies done:
    1st ruby:

Loot seen above
    2nd ruby:

Loot seen above
    3rd ruby:

Loot seen above

3 runs done under 2 hours... still bad

byye

7. fcukudemiustackdoublewingsanddisarmtrapswtfandalso thatwasnormalnotheroic!!!!!

8. Only 3 rubies? Trash gilda

9. Hi I would like to join your guild RB I have lod and rs25hc dk and druid you accept?

10. make udba ubad again
    ?????????

11. Nice cheating your way to victory ubad

12. Hi I would like to join your guild RB I have lod and rs25hc dk and druid you accept?
    Stop it already.

13. TOGC 50/50

Back seen above.
    solace and reign dropped

bye

First ... 3947484950515999 ... Last