1. May 4, 2016  
    Frankly speaking, it is quite disappointing that ever since the import of new scripts (let's be honest here, this core came from somewhere, most of the things that were in ICC had already been scripted and it is impossible that Warmane staff did it all by themselves) the overall quality of raids has gone down from rather well done and rounded up to impossible to finish raids. Now, of course one could say that these errors in scripts happen all the time, that's nothing new but the issue here is that the newly implemented 'features' that come to live are not even tested in any realm, whether it's PTR or some closed realm. Also, I wouldn't even want to get started with ToGC or Ruby Sanctum raids which are in a terrible state at this moment.

All in all, I believe that today we've done really well considering the broken Val'kyrs, 5 Raging Spirits and a few other bugs while running lower DPS than usual but, and I believe I'm speaking for every one of us not only in guild but on this particular server in general, it'd be absolutely fantastic if there was some sort of testing period and actual announcement of what was patched up (not just "Hotfixes incoming, realm restart in 15 minutes").

/rant

2. May 4, 2016  
    Need for Speed :Valkyrs wannabe \o/

3. May 5, 2016  
    Just play uldar, icc boring =D

4. May 6, 2016  
    Just play uldar, icc boring =D
    Tried to play Ulduar, internet decided its better to not play at all.
    Feelsbadman
    Tilt lvl - Opti

5. May 6, 2016  
    Cleared 3rd ICC 25hc up to LK, still kinda undoable, so not losing nerves on it.

Recruitment still open, feel free to apply aids at www.udba.shivtr.com

6. May 7, 2016  
    Tried to play Ulduar, internet decided its better to not play at all.
    Feelsbadman
    Tilt lvl - Opti
    COEM BAC PLS, ulduar run arent the same without you :(

7. May 8, 2016  

8. May 8, 2016  

9. May 8, 2016  

10. May 8, 2016  
    i am groot okay i lied i am loha

11. May 8, 2016  

12. May 10, 2016  

13. May 10, 2016  

14. May 11, 2016