1. i like that top dmger, he seem pro.

2. One of the best LoD kills in <Udba> .

Btw ,that top dmger , heard he tanks sometimes, or stacking dodge cuz swag?

We are still recruiting, feel free to apply at www.udba.shivtr.com.

3. rs 25 hc

2nd RS 25 HC

Both LoD and RS heroic cleared in the first two days, awesome start of the week.

Interested in our guild? Make an application at http://www.udba.shivtr.com/

4. Btw ,that top dmger , heard he tanks sometimes, or stacking dodge cuz swag?
    Armor capped. :D

5. This topic is temporarily locked to avoid unnecessary posts, if you have issues regarding bans feel free to PM the Head GM. It will be unlocked in a day or two, if off-topic posts and rule-breaking occurs forum infractions might follow.

6. This topic is temporarily locked to avoid unnecessary posts, if you have issues regarding bans feel free to PM the Head GM. It will be unlocked in a day or two, if off-topic posts and rule-breaking occurs forum infractions might follow.
    there was no need to delete the achievements. there's nothing wrong in posting the progress of the guild.

Realm First GBB was pretty nice :(

7. [00:11:15][W:From] [Agramon]: Stop using Hurricane on GSB.

#bestmacroeverorwhat?

8. wer my ashivment, i kri evritajm

9. Obviously exploiting something. Like, do you see those skeletons on the platform? Whose bones are those? Maybe you ported additional people to the platform? Possible, since you have a mage in the raid. He makes the portal, people from Dalaran or wherever just enter and help you with the dps.

If not, omg, look at those bones in the bottom right corner. They seem to be floating. Floating, as in somebody obviously died in mid air. Obvious fly hack.

Or those totems for example. Why are they so far apart. Am pretty sure it's somewhat related to cheating cause definitely not feng shui stuff.

Kill doesn't seem legit, would investigate.

@edit. Just look at that shaman, close to the resto druid, using frigging lazos ; / I don't recall Blizz implementing lasers ; / Sup wit that.

10. Fk dis geld, cant even give me ashivment properly.

i agree with Ms.Shambles. Fken bad geld.

11. Fack this gild masturbater Knez... cant dodge valks !

12. Djuk took ss at the right time to see Knez claiming he's a gypsy tho ^_^
    Prolly a fact. Just to remind how he insults chicks during raids. Am pretty sure that's what a gypsy would do.

13. y u do dis to me... grills united ..:<<<<<

First ... 210111213142262 ... Last