1. Thanks for the reply. So i need more GS and Achs also !!

2. Thanks for the reply. So i need more GS and Achs also !!
    Well I don't think you need achievements but you do need more gear and knowledge about encounters.

3. Oh we did lod with buff yday, forgot to post, forgot to SS

bbai

4. Leave Anna Alone!!!!!!! Jmbtmtr

5. 3rs25hcs done yday (took about 90 minutes)
    screenshots are overrated

bye

6. 3 cucked rs25hc* And demy don't save that quote please.

7. 2nd lod of the week, done under two hours

wiped twice, cuz why not
    funny rAIDS

bye

8. this guild is a racist and anti semit pewdiepie supporter

9. Racist and proud of it

10. Racist and proud of it
    Nuck Figgers.But honestly... ive not been in one raid where ppl dont call eachother niggas, jewkillers, sand people ect.(Im not in Udba).However most people are European and are racist by nature, we use the terms so much they dont even mean anything anymore lol.

11. I believe it's time to make an announcement that we've updated the application form and are now recruiting players who are capable of performing at extremely high level when it comes to PVE (specifically ToGC, ICC, RS instances). If you wish to join our ranks, apply at our website.

If you have any further questions, try and catch any of our officers online in-game.

12. I believe it's time to make an announcement that we've updated the application form and are now recruiting players who are capable of performing at extremely high level when it comes to PVE (specifically ToGC, ICC, RS instances). If you wish to join our ranks, apply at our website.

If you have any further questions, try and catch any of our officers online in-game.
    you dont even play gnar

First ... 747555657585967 ... Last